Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Bitmine Finance - digital token based on Proof-Of-Stake consensus!  (Read 651 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitminefinance_pro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 02:28:04 PM

GIVING THE WORLD A SECOND CHANCE!
Bitmine Finance is a token that provides environmentally friendly mining using an Automatic token Reward-Generation Protocol simply termed “Digital Mining.”

About us

Bitmine Finance (BMF) is a digital token based on Proof-Of-Stake consensus. It is decentralized and works on the BEP-20 (Binance Smart Chain) protocol. Binance Smart Chain is one of the best trusted, fastest, and most secure blockchains, which works in parallel with the Binance Chain. It uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks. The network carries out the transactions collectively.

Our mission

Making Bitmine Finances (BMF) easily accessible and economical for everyone. We believe that by providing digitally mineable bitcoin token at economical prices and minimizing the transaction times and fees, we can help people globally to hold Bitmine Finances (BMF) and get mining rewards every 30 minutes without installing any expensive hardware devices.

Our vision

To Give This World Another Chance. In our journey to achieve this vision, we are: Designing the bitmine finance in such a way that it replicates Bitcoin in terms of supply and security. For this reason, we have used BSC (Binance Smart Chain), which has the following properties:

Is mineable digitally with a reduced cost of hardware mining devices.
Possesses faster transaction time and lower transaction fees.

How it Works
What is BMF?
The Bitmine Finance (BMF) token uses BEP20 architecture and is deployed on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), enabling fast, secure, highly reliable transactions.

Auto Reward-Generation
Bitmine Finance is a first-ever digitally mined token that rewards token holders using its unique Proof-of-Stake automatic mining algorithm that credits token holders with their rewards every 30-minutes.

Halving Intervals
Bitmine Finance (BFM) has four halving intervals. Rewards started at 200 BMF & 600 blocks of BSC and will end at 25 BMF & 200 blocks of BSC, taking approximately 13 years to fully mine at BMF.

Token Allocation
The Following token allocation is out of the premined 1,000,000 BMF Tokens.

- «Airdrop» campaign (5%)
- Advisors (10%)
- Founders and Team (10%)
- Reserved Funding (5%)
- Presale(70%)

Main links:
www.bitmine.finance
twitter.com/BitmineFinance
t.me/bitminefinance
t.me/bitminefinancechannel
youtube.com/channel/UCKmDGZk99tG8ZJ3l5cz7PNg
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nocunede

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:07:24 AM

Looks like a lot of people in your tg group have joined, I think it would be a good idea to do Ama for them, what do you think about that?
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 04:38:48 AM

When will there be a pre-sale in your project? Is there an exact date?

Follow their social networks, especially Twitter, where they announce all the news and updates in the project
UntemperedSchism

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:09:46 AM

Looks like a lot of people in your tg group have joined, I think it would be a good idea to do Ama for them, what do you think about that?

Yes, Ama is an actual idea for this, I hope that the team will soon provide them with this event
dachiato

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:42:18 AM

Hello team may I ask you what are the planned token use cases in the future?
kouzhuimeng15

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:13:44 AM

What makes this project different from other projects? How will you attract investors to invest in your project?
jogetkampung

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:34:35 PM

Can I ask you, what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
redd90

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:15:04 AM

Have a nice day, what stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?
fortepani

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:56:39 AM

What makes this project different from other projects? How will you attract investors to invest in your project?

Best of all, read the website there is a convenient answer in which you can understand the project
kouzhuimeng15

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:29:12 AM

Can I ask you, what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?

To do this, they have social networks, the most active, as far as I understand, in their telegrams to the group and on Twitter.
fortepani

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:00:04 AM

Have a nice day, what stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?

It is obvious that they are now in an early stage of the project, since the project itself is new
kouzhuimeng15

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:06:57 PM

Hello, this platform is formed to help reduce the troubles experienced by users of cryptocurrencies
gajanggul

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:36:42 PM

So what experience should a participant have to deal with the project? And will there be any innovations in the project in the future?
fortepani

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:42:31 PM

Can I ask guys, where can I find more information about your team? Has anyone already had a business before and will you take part in blockchain conferences?
gajanggul

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:18:00 PM

How long have you been doing the project for and what's your favorite thing about it? Btw team, I think now is the time to do community events when the market grows.
Lillmao

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:58:39 PM

So team I'm wondering, are you not worried about being stuck in the middle with so many projects?
conmaventvel

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:31:29 PM

How do you think you are doing from a business evolution perspective? Are you where you want to be?
conmaventvel

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:34:54 PM

What do you think is the most urgent task in your project right now? Do you think it might be following a roadmap or actively promoting marketing?
conmaventvel

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:26:39 PM

Is this a long-term project with high profitability in the future? I understand that now you cannot guarantee this, but I hope you will try to make your project like this

Personally, I think yes, I believe that the project will soon show something
Girlscouts

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:59:42 PM

What do you think is the most urgent task in your project right now? Do you think it might be following a roadmap or actively promoting marketing?

Good question, I think all these tasks should be important enough.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: