Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] blizassetsmanagement.com - scam investment  (Read 27 times)
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 09:46:26 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Usually, I add sites like this to a bunch on [SCAM ALERT] List 470+ scam websites (Updated 12.July '21) but this today was something different.
One person contact me through Facebook chat a few months ago, we talked few times, nothing was important until now. He/she offered to give me suggestions for excellent opportunities for investment. It's about blizassetsmanagement.com.

although I wanted to end the discussion ASAP, because I'm sure it's a scam, he/she insist to convince me otherwise.

First, he/she says to raise profits together with a partner for 13-15 months. It's weird, the domain is old just five months.

On the website, I did not find anything about the company, registration, licence... So I got something about them, WP with a lot of plagiarism and stock images.
https://blizassetsmanagement.com/bizasset2.pdf

Also, check their page "about us" on the website. 100% plagiarised

When I ask to give me his Bitcoin address so I can check all transactions to prove that he/she really get money from there, I got only fake screenshots. (BTC address is something personally)

I wasn't lazy, so I manually entered the bitcoin address from this "email" in explorer https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/15RBCqJR4EfXMoWvmcgGSaX6Pc5ziz2uC6
There are only two transactions In 0.00259049 BTC 19.Feb. and out 0.00259049 BTC 10.March.

I was removed his/her name from screenshots because the FB account sounds real, and it seems to me that it is someone naive who believed in this scam invested and is now trying to get his money back through the affiliate. These two transactions are most likely actually their first wrong step, investment in blizassetsmanagement.com - scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████