Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] heliuminers.com is a Scam site. The real site is helium.com  (Read 310 times)
satcounter

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:49:19 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 12:04:43 PM by satcounter

How stupid and ignorant can you really be? You and a few other mutant retards are the only people on this forum, or in the world as a matter of fact, that are blatantly lying and slandering me, accusing me of being a scammer, yet NO ONE HAS COMPLAINED OF BEING SCAMMED OR OF ME ATTEMPTING TO SCAM! And I have already interacted with many on this forum and provided information towards any potential dealings, has anyone come back here and complained that I attempted to scam them? Furthermore, you pea-brained idiot, IT IS NOT MY EFFING WEBSITE!!!!! I have stated this time and time again and you just don't get it. I know the owner of the site, and have dealt with him before and I have always had a great experience. If defending a person from slander is scamming, then I should accuse you of stupifying the world with your ignorance. Using a photo and data of the SAME item does not prove intention to scam anyone, these units are pre-ordered units, so its not as if the site owner has them in his possession and he has been transparent in giving the manufacturing company's info, he is not claiming to be them. Anyway, word I am hearing from the website owner is that you slanderers better lawyer-up, because you may have a court case on your hands, and if you cannot prove that anyone has been scammed, you better sell your possessions, if you have any, because it won't be a cheap ordeal. I would recommend you just chill-out before its too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1794

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:44:06 PM

How stupid and ignorant can you really be? You and a few other mutant retards are the only people on this forum, or in the world as a matter of fact, that are blatantly lying and slandering me, accusing me of being a scammer
The only person stupid here is you. You have been outsmarted. Just give up already  Grin

Well, I guess business is going well on your side, isn't it?

I have already interacted with many on this forum and provided information towards any potential dealings,
You mean like this attempted Paypal scam or the BTC for ETH, XMR exchange Scam in Telegram with a 10% "profit"?

Using a photo and data of the SAME item does not prove intention to scam anyone, these units are pre-ordered units, so its not as if the site owner has them in his possession and he has been transparent in giving the manufacturing company's info
It's not just a photo or data. It's everything except your shitty email address. You are pretending to be some other legitimate business you are not.

Anyway, word I am hearing from the website owner is that you slanderers better lawyer-up, because you may have a court case on your hands, and if you cannot prove that anyone has been scammed, you better sell your possessions, if you have any, because it won't be a cheap ordeal. I would recommend you just chill-out before its too late.
Bring it on you twerp.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
satcounter

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:21:23 PM

Bring it on? I'll get you at the right time, don't worry about that, I won't bother to repeat all I have said to an inbred moron like you, because you could look back into the conversation, but to address the last stuff you barked about wasting time, who is wasting time? All I see is you relentlessly going on and on, spewing the same B.S. and not making any sense, I thought you stupid arsenine responses were done, but you continue on and on, yet you talk about wasting time, don't you have a job you idle piece of sh&t? go spend time with your wife so she stops calling me to do the naughty, she keeps begging for me to do her anally, like how I did your mother, go do something else you maggot, you made your point, though you do not have a point. I still stand by what i have been saying, you have no credibility because you are accusing someone of scamming, when NO ONE INCLUDING YOURSELF HAS BEEN SCAMMED....now go to HELL.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 01:49:45 PM

I still stand by what i have been saying, you have no credibility because you are accusing someone of scamming, when NO ONE INCLUDING YOURSELF HAS BEEN SCAMMED....now go to HELL.

It is not necessary every time to wait for the scam and then open the accusation. From your self-made point of view you are just trying to say that someone can call you scammer after your successfully complete your scam but in my point of view you are just seeking for extra time to complete the task.

When you are running something which have no connection with the real project is nothing but another obvious scam.

OP I will suggest you to send your topic link to helium authority by contacting them through telegram, email or other sources and hopefully they will be able to warn their users about this fake website.   

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

satcounter

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:12:34 PM

Listen to me you time wasting piece of sh1t, you do not know about me, how many legit jobs I have or anything, like i said before, you idle motherf?cker, please die and go to hell, if you have a problem doing that, I would love to help you with that.
satcounter

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:20:35 PM

I still stand by what i have been saying, you have no credibility because you are accusing someone of scamming, when NO ONE INCLUDING YOURSELF HAS BEEN SCAMMED....now go to HELL.

It is not necessary every time to wait for the scam and then open the accusation. From your self-made point of view you are just trying to say that someone can call you scammer after your successfully complete your scam but in my point of view you are just seeking for extra time to complete the task.

When you are running something which have no connection with the real project is nothing but another obvious scam.

OP I will suggest you to send your topic link to helium authority by contacting them through telegram, email or other sources and hopefully they will be able to warn their users about this fake website.   

Hey, ButtHead, do you think that anyone could be warned on this small thread against a world of people online? So the bullshit this dude has been spewing, if people were really being scammed did not save many, so go spend time with your wife so she stops beggiing to be gang-banged by me and my friends, then take a gun and blow your head off, cheers.
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:57:24 PM

(Pile of Garbage)
Now what was your point again?

Your scam site is now offline, and you haven't talked about it?
Why all the useless rants? Business going bad?  Grin Grin Grin

I bet you won't be able to count sats from this forum through you Heliuminers scam Mr @satcounter, will you?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 04:03:28 PM

Hey, ButtHead, do you think that anyone could be warned on this small thread against a world of people online? So the bullshit this dude has been spewing, if people were really being scammed did not save many, so go spend time with your wife so she stops beggiing to be gang-banged by me and my friends, then take a gun and blow your head off, cheers.
Your language is really interesting which helped us to identify your overall background. Usually we see this type of aggressive response from proven scammers and I am damn sure you will be eligible for that quota.

(Pile of Garbage)

I bet you won't be able to count sats from this forum through you Heliuminers scam Mr @satcounter, will you?
It was expected but interesting thing is he realised it too early.

Do you know what was his point of view actually? Smiley
=> You caught him so early and publish his money stealing trap.

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

satcounter

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:08:56 PM

(Pile of Garbage)

First of all, you STUPID JACKASS, as I have said countless times, it is not or was not my website, and you keep talking as if I have a problem with money, there is a reason I call myself the satcounter, so you wasted all this time trying to show that you are smart for what? at the end of the day you're still a broke mutant inbredded pig's asshole, all this was just entertainment for me, but enough is enough, go die and go to hell.
AnDough

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:58:54 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2023, 06:47:29 PM by AnDough

I just want to say that I'm absolutely disgusted on the amount of slurs and disableism in the thread. Secondly I am glad that I found this forum because I stumbled upon a similar website except it had slightly different spelling. It's heluimminers.com.  My guess is it's made by the same person or people. There are no reviews on the website. They have low safety ratings and they aren't acredditted with the Better Business Bureau. And of course satcounter doesn't care because they're from the UK. The websites shows products without any reviews. There's no doubt in my mind that these websites are scams. The person who made the link can't even spell the website correctly.  It's totally irrelevant whether or not you (satcounter) say you are the owner or not, because it is very telling that you defend heliumminers.com so much, and now you're trolling people on a legitimate website for kicks. I'm glad that I listened to my gut and found this website and this thread. You admitted that you knew the owner of heliumminers.com so you're admitting to being associated with the sammer(s). After all they are your friend(s). Totally not just you. 🙄😉😉 They are your "friend". Logic dictates that if you are friends with scammers most likely you are one too. If you can't see that this makes you look bad you truly are an idiot.  Even if you're not the owner, how dare your friends try to scam people and how dare you defend them. Either way you're an evil evil evil evil spineless little person.  And you are a sick perverted person who talks about banging people's wives.  No woman wants to be around you and Satan help anyone who does. You're so uncivilized.  I also find it very disturbing that you're threatening to kill people. You're a phsycho.  You clearly don't know this person you're defending. You don't know them from Adam. Also where's the lawsuit? It's been a 120 days. We're waiting. Is your friend from another country scared? Oh poor him. Let me play my little violin. 🎻  Youw poow poow fwiend has to deaw wif da mean owd swandewews. 😭 Wah wah. Grow up loser. 🙄  And just so you know(Not that you care because you're an evil Heartless monster)if you tell someone to kill themselves and they do kill themselves because of you, you can go to jail for that.  But the thing is guys like you always do something fucking stupid that comes to bite them in the ass later so your time is running out motherfucker. Whether you realize it or not. Whether it's you piss off the wrong person at the wrong time or something else It will come back to bite you in the ass. I guarantee you that.  Random chance isn't even on your side. It's not. I can't fucking wait to sit and watch. 😏 Sleep with when eye open. Have a day.
AnDough

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:58:18 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2023, 06:52:23 PM by AnDough

You all probably have but I think that we should be telling people about these scam websites because scamming people is not okay. We should not be doing that, so tell people on other social media. Tell them "Hey these websites are scamming people". I think that we should do that.  We should spread the word as much as we can.  Facebook. Instagram. All of the things.  I don't even think I will use bitcointalk.org, but I just wanted to say my peace and defend the people here because I know satcounter is a liar.
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 11:44:12 PM

You all probably have but I think that we should be telling people about these scam websites because scamming people is not okay. We should not be doing that, so tell people on other social media. Tell them "Hey these websites are scamming people". I think that we should do that.  We should spread the word as much as we can.  Facebook. Instagram. All of the things.  I don't even think I will use bitcointalk.org, but I just wanted to say my peace and defend the people here because I know satcounter is a liar.
We do try to warn people whenever we can, unfortunately some people don't do any simple research before sending money to the scammers. They only remember to look for such threads when they have already been scammed

Anyone who tried to google heliumers.com won't miss out seeing this scam accusation

There is this one also that turned out to be a serious scam - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/heliuminers.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:06:18 AM

Whenever we are entering in a web address, we have to be sure that the intended web address is what is appearing on our screen without having any additional or character omissions in them, hackers have the ability to try as much as possible to deceive us and once they noticed that we are already giving a try on their fake sites, they try to make it more real until you realized that you're already on the other side of what you're doing or looking for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███