Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MoonConnect | Road to +5.000.000 Holders | The Most Fair Distribution  (Read 199 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6000

Meh.

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:20:17 AM

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:20:25 AM

Reserved

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:20:29 AM

Reserved

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:20:34 AM

Reserved

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:05:18 PM

The aim is 5M token holders, I'm starting to feel this will directly oppose "big" coins. Also to unlock the MoonConnect feature, it's quite interested and unique than project that I found, it's based on token holder. So, if this project can't reach at least 500k token holders then there will be no feature that can be used. This will require a very large community.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:45:19 AM

The aim is 5M token holders, I'm starting to feel this will directly oppose "big" coins. Also to unlock the MoonConnect feature, it's quite interested and unique than project that I found, it's based on token holder. So, if this project can't reach at least 500k token holders then there will be no feature that can be used. This will require a very large community.
What's the outcome of yesterday presale?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:06:41 AM

We're not in it because it's easy Wink

You can join our official channels and follow our socials to stay up to date on how we'll get there!

What's the outcome of yesterday presale?

If you join our official channels on telegram you can stay up to date on how the presale is going. As of right now:

PRESALE PROGRESSION

🟢 Start: 21 July - 18:00 UTC
🔴 End:   04 August (or on Hard Cap)

☑️ 70% of the Soft Cap Reached
✔️ 18% of the Hard Cap Reached

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 02:13:40 PM

Soft Cap has been reached in the Presale, make sure to get in before it's too late!

Colt Von Maya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:38:14 PM

Just wanted to update here that MoonConnect is successfully launched on 04.08 by reaching its hardcap.  CG and CMC applications are done and our 1st marketing campaign will be started in 1-2 days, final preparations are being done now.  Let us know for further questions, thank you.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 08:34:46 PM

Just wanted to update here that MoonConnect is successfully launched on 04.08 by reaching its hardcap.  CG and CMC applications are done and our 1st marketing campaign will be started in 1-2 days, final preparations are being done now.  Let us know for further questions, thank you.
So that's the result, it's remarkable. looks like your marketing campaign will last long time, because 5 million holders is a long journey. So far, I've only seen 2000+ holders, a long way from the finish line. Trading volume also so small, only $1K daily. You should have a better campaign plan than before.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 01:07:34 AM

So that's the result, it's remarkable. looks like your marketing campaign will last long time, because 5 million holders is a long journey. So far, I've only seen 2000+ holders, a long way from the finish line. Trading volume also so small, only $1K daily. You should have a better campaign plan than before.

Slow and steady wins the race! Nobody can reach 5 million holders overnight, eventually we'll get there!

KyilSoul

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:49:38 AM

I don't understand, but what is the value for the project team to distribute tokens between wallets for free?
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:48:39 PM

I don't understand, but what is the value for the project team to distribute tokens between wallets for free?
It's indeed it was the plan, because they have a goal to reach 5 million holders, of course they must carry out marketing strategies such as airdrops and bounties. Where it was the fastest way to make it happen, after all in their token distribution there is 50% token reserved for Airdrop, Bounties & Rewards. Dumps? I think they must have thought about it from the start, they should have a solution for that.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:52:47 PM

Make sure to get your votes in so $MCONN is everywhere and reaches more and more people:

⚜️ Vote on Coinvote
🕵️‍♂️ Vote on Gemfinder
📯 Vote on Coindiscovery
💢 Vote on Coinsniper
🔭 Vote on Coinscope

Colt Von Maya

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:16:43 PM

Yes, indeed.  Our marketing campaigns will be step by step, aiming to hit new ATHs on each of them to create more budget for the next one.  We have been working on planning our 1st marketing campaign recently, and will be starting today.  CMC listing is expected to be listed in 1-2 weeks, which will bring huge momentum as well for the 2nd campaign around early September for 2nd jump.  Feel free to join our telegram for more questions  Smiley
carmenlovesmoon

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:19:12 PM

Let's keep supporting. Something big is coming
Colt Von Maya

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:29:33 PM

Well, once CMC placed and hit 2nd ATH with 2nd marketing campaign, we will be already reached by 1M holders, probably around late September.  It will be very important time for the project as many new gates will open and have to be managed very carefully.  This will strengthen our position on the table for new partnerships and new exchange platforms expansion discussions.  Lets see how it goes  Smiley
Colt Von Maya

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:43:02 PM

It's indeed it was the plan, because they have a goal to reach 5 million holders, of course they must carry out marketing strategies such as airdrops and bounties. Where it was the fastest way to make it happen, after all in their token distribution there is 50% token reserved for Airdrop, Bounties & Rewards. Dumps? I think they must have thought about it from the start, they should have a solution for that.

Yes, exactly.  What's revolutionary about MoonConnect is the fact that it is designed specifically to become the most decentralized and fairly distributed token on the market.  We will do this by making sure that more than 70% of the total circulating supply is distributed to at least 5 Million wallets.  With continues sustainable organic growth, no market manipulation by whales will be possible. Our biggest competitor is now Safemoon with 2.5M holder size, can you see how big this can go?  Smiley

Also please kindly note that many coins and tokens only promise to be decentralized, but the reality is different: the vast majority of funds is being held by a very small number of wallets.

I will refer to my whitepaper here because we made a case specifically on this;

● The Top 100 Ethereum wallets own 38.4% of the circulating supply.
● The Top 100 Dogecoin wallets own 66.9% of the circulating supply.

This situation can obviously lead to some serious problems. When only a handful of individuals own the majority of the supply, whales are incentivized to dump their tokens on newcomers and beginners, and price manipulation goes rampant, creating a very unwelcoming and hostile environment.  MoonConnect is here to change it.  By designing the currency from scratch with the single purpose of making it as fairly distributed as possible, we aim to create a next-generation social token powered not by the whims of whales, but by a strong, dedicated and organically growing community of like-minded people.

We have also very good marketing budget spared on our tokenomics, where the amount is highly enough to reach new ATHs on every campaign.  We have been working on planning our 1st campaign, having many discussions with platforms, influencers etc.  Its starting by tomorrow, we will be happy to welcome you and answer all your questions on our telegram channel, which is more interactive, quick paced   Smiley
plexbass

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 03:45:36 PM

Not too late to buy look at the chart
Colt Von Maya

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:59:45 PM

Reserved.