Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin game NFT should choice?  (Read 248 times)
Tegxy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 12:46:49 PM

Hello,
As we have seen, the NFT game has had a strong development recently, even when the entire market is on a downward trend. It seems due to covid 19, when people stay at home and they both want to play games and make money.
In your opinion, which NFT games will develop in the near future: AXS, Alice, TLM, Mana, Sand, ENJ...?

In my opinion, play to earn games you could look into participating in include Profit Circus, NFT Brawl, Staking Saloon and Seascape Forum, all found only on the Seascape Network platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TryHards_io

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:49:50 PM

The NFT gaming industry has experienced a significant boom as of late with a multitude of games coming to market. However, there are some stand-outs from the pack that have garnered more attention and players than the rest.

Currently, the games that are trending the most happen to be Axie Infinity, Star Atlas, and Cryptoblades Kingdoms. Each of these games provide players with exciting gameplay and a lucrative play-to-earn model.

If you want to be early to the next trending NFT game before it launches, you should check us out at www.tryhards.io, we are the first-ever P2E top-down shooter building on Polygon network as well as Solana.
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:52:01 PM

Axie infinity is the Pokémon game of blockchain/crypto while doge dash is going to be the super Mario of blockchain/crypto, I advice everyone to get in earlier on this one if you missed out on axie infinity before it skyrocket, doge dash is a sleeping dragon and people aren't even aware of it yet

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:00:14 PM

Hello,
As we have seen, the NFT game has had a strong development recently, even when the entire market is on a downward trend. It seems due to covid 19, when people stay at home and they both want to play games and make money.
In your opinion, which NFT games will develop in the near future: AXS, Alice, TLM, Mana, Sand, ENJ...?

I'm sure it will be AXS because it's famous and trending these days. The axie Infinity game is just getting started but has already caught a lot of attention, so I'm sure AXS still has a lot to achieve in the coming days. The success of NFT coins will depend on the game.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:43:14 PM

I couldn't get into Axie because it was quite late for me as the price has already surge over the Internet before knowing about it but I was fortunate to discover Cryptocars few weeks after getting launched, which however is pretty awesome as they just expanded into CryptoPlanes and maybe cryptoboat in the near future.. Everything under Cryptocity. Also, another NFT gaming I'm looking forward in participating in is DNAXCAT  but the app is still under development.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 01:32:42 PM

Hello,

I think AXS is an NFT game that will probably continue to grow, in the neighborhood where I live now more and more people are talking about one of these games, they are tempted by the benefits of some old players who have benefited from playing Axie Infinity, besides that many big companies are being a partner of this game, despite facing some common obstacles experienced by a game platform, the community of Axie Infinity game enthusiasts is still solid, even though I have several times encountered the opening of registration as a guild member in the game through social media.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:46:55 PM

I'm not an expert but for me when it comes nft project, perhaps it would SLP because its looks very promising base on the history itself including the performance this year in the market unlike other nfts, wherein it breaks new ATH as well and for sure it will keep going and there will be a good improvement in the future.. Btw i just want to share my point of view and its still up you which is good for you.. Indeed there's a bunch of nfts nowadays such AXS and etc.. But i suggest make TA so that you can assure the project can guarantee a good return after all, and lastly don't rely in any recomendation remember it's always too good to be true..
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:57:07 PM

All of the mstill have tons of potential in the future especially AXS and Alice beside that you can try Knight Wars since it's also have good team and development too, My favorite one it's mir4, It's running game with huge player base, They are integrating Crypto to their game and NFT in the future (November) It's MMORPG and basically you will enjoy and the last one there was also iluvium on the end of this year that have an great potential too.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:29:27 PM

almost everyone answered axie and i agree with what my friends here said.
until now, especially in NFT-based Game Axie is still a pretty good main choice.
even though the price is quite expensive now, it can be said that it will last for at least the next few years because the project they are doing I think is quite good.
other than that, the satisfaction of this game-based NFT is also quite good in fan response, I don't think Axie will be one of the NFTs that are quite considered.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:29:46 PM

Illuvium is the game that is hoping to be the first AAA title with blockchain integration. The founder is related to Kain Warwick of Synthetix and is pretty hell-bent on stopping this trend of blockchain games looking just passable in terms of graphics and game mechanics. On the back of those promises, the token ILV has gone almost 12X, which IMO, doesn't justify the actual work that has gone into the game itself. There hasn't been a demo yet. Even then, a lot of people, including few VC-types are counting on them to deliver.

For anyone new in crypto, I'd say just go be part of the discord community and try engaging through discussions and meme competitions. It is much better to earn the tokens/ NFTs from these projects than just downright pay a few 100 dollars to buy a fraction of the tokens.

Apart from this, The game Lost Relics on Enjin has been actively developed for quite a longtime now. They will make the switch to Polkadot with Enjin's platform and remains a contender for becoming a good dungeon crawler with blockchain items.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:55:25 PM

Axie Infinity created an NFT based play for income concept where anyone can play, earn assets, sell these assets to other players, and earn money in the form of Ethereum, Small Love Potions and AXS crypto coins. Earn money, to the potential of this NFT game in the future. Given that cryptocurrencies are growing, it never hurts to try, right?

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:01:49 PM

AXS and Alice are the best NFT games I can think of right now. it's just, I tend to be more interested in AXS. to be honest, I'm still raising capital to be able to play Axie infinity in the near future. for Alice, that's fine, but I feel that Axie's turnaround and development is still much faster. however, I think that Axie is the most widely adopted, and trusted game at the moment. You can see that most of the game recommendations lie with Axie.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 06:51:42 PM

...In your opinion, which NFT games will develop in the near future....

Currently, the ongoing hype around NFT, which brings huge profits, encourages developers to launch more and more new games, most of which are still under development. Obviously, such a game that will turn the imagination has not yet been launched. Therefore, you should pay attention to such games that are at the stage of presale of their tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 10:49:54 AM

I am a game fan, currently there are many choices to buy NFT game coins, from many that I have tried so I recommend buying the following NFT game coins: Enjin coin, Axie Infinity and Alien worlds.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 12:12:38 PM

Right now I'm playing cryptocars and cryptomines and I'm close to get back my investment in about 30days. Not a lot of people know about them but for me they are paying off.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:25:04 PM

Hello,

I personally don't see what is the fun in Axis infinity, but I believe it's just a hype that soon will go away. As for Mana and Sand, I do see a lot of potential because the gaming experience is much more involving and effectively feels more like a game. I do see one of these two as the Second Life killer
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:53:53 PM

Im in a crypto group and a lot of the people in there are really bullish on ORE token and tbh they have been about 75-80% correct with their calls. I dumped into some ORE and have been dcaing on its way down. But yea they have partnerships with some pretty cool projects and the marketcap is still really low only 6figures in 24hr trading volume might be a good buy check it out
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:48:29 AM

Based on current hype about the "metaverse" by meta/facebook, metaverse based tokes are seem to be doing well. So far I have seen game tokens like Sandbox (SAND) and Decentraland (MANA) doing very well. Maybe because of the trend/hype and it might drop again soon. Or it may keep rising. Do your own research and invest only what you can afford to lose. Many shit "game" projects may rise that will end up scamming people. Look at Squid Game token. So be careful.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: