Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is more real than money in the Bank  (Read 2085 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:35:22 PM

Sad truth, the government just want everything under their control, such a set of greedy people always in search of power, this is pure stealing trying to take charge of people's property because they got the power to get things done even tho it's wrong, this more reason most government kicks against bitcoin, because it gives users full ownership and control of their asset. Bitcoin is more better than fiat because your bitcoin works for you while you work for fiat, I just hope u understand that.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:41:12 PM

Few years after forcing everyone to take their gold to the bank, the US president, Nixon in 1971 stopped everyone from having the right to convert their gold to fiat. Isn't that stealing? Government resent bitcoin because they can't control it like they did in 1971. Very soon, it will be illegal to own bitcoin in some countries, not because bitcoin is bad, but because bitcoin gives you the power to own your money. Bitcoin is more real than your money in the bank. Be your own bank by investing and learning about bitcoin.

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/gold-convertibility-ends

Ironically the argument you use actually represents the opposite meaning. The gold standard was unsustainable and it would and would have stumped the standard of living all around the world, America especially.  There simply isn't enough gold being dug out of the ground each year and it would have created a bubble in one commodity, affecting its practical usage. The government could actually very easily crash the price of Bitcoin and make it an undesirable asset by taking actions to ban it - wealthy people, institutions, investment banks and companies would run like hell from it at the first sign of trouble. To date they have been surprisingly lenient and it's nice to see them let it run so far, because the blockchain does seem like a useful ability to replace rather wasteful physical cash.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:50:21 PM

Sometimes government is always the hindrance for the people to have a good and prosperous life. They just want to own everything, cash, gold and now bitcoin but unfortunately they can't control the decentralized digital currency but they still have the power to regulate or ban it. It's sad because you already have your own banks in your hand but government try to steal it. Bitcoin is more than fiat because it can be an asset and also a currency. Without banks, you can use it as your own banks to save money and to make transactions with your own without third party participation.

SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 10:07:30 PM

Sometimes government is always the hindrance for the people to have a good and prosperous life. They just want to own everything, cash, gold and now bitcoin but unfortunately they can't control the decentralized digital currency but they still have the power to regulate or ban it. It's sad because you already have your own banks in your hand but government try to steal it. Bitcoin is more than fiat because it can be an asset and also a currency. Without banks, you can use it as your own banks to save money and to make transactions with your own without third party participation.

They don't have the power to ban in, but they can make it hard for people to use it or own it in a lot of different ways. What I think though is that forward looking governments haven't really been cracking down on cryptocurrencies, but rather tried to embrace it more or less. See a few countries in Europe are very pro crypto when it comes to their policies and even in the US the jury is still kind of out, but they haven't destroyed all hope and positive expectations for cryptocurrencies yet. I doubt they will and plan on doing that. The US is the big tech country and those familiar with crypto in the US expect their government to make the right decisions. There are also representatives fighting for good legislation, I am optimistic it will all pan out positively for us.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 11:59:26 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2021, 12:21:41 AM by oktana

Yes, I agree with you. The bank is actually robbing us of our money. Most people who are new to crypto keep wondering how because they deposit their money and get it back complete. The truth is that they don't rob us of our money but they rob us of power. They control our money as if it's theirs. Banks invest in other businesses, do you know whose money they use for that? Our Money! And yet they give us just little interest per year. If you got arrested, the bank can seize your money and the government can request for it to be taken. But Bitcoin has given us that authority and respect back. Bitcoin actually makes us our own bankers and that settles it!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:03:56 AM

Bitcoin does look like it exceeds our money in the bank, this is certainly more free to transact because of its decentralization, which is not complicated or convoluted like the banking system. Here it is very important to continue to explore Bitcoin itself from its development so far, legal or illegal.. not sure bitcoin will lose its popularity by its function, I'm sure little by little the government will understand this.
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 03:37:21 PM

Bitcoin is more real than Fiat is a fact in my opinion because fiat is very easy to manipulate and has unstable prices even the price of basic ingredients from fiat is not comparable to the value of the currency
Fiat in my opinion is nothing more than a piece of paper that is given a value by the government

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 03:40:18 PM

Bitcoin is more real than Fiat is a fact in my opinion because fiat is very easy to manipulate and has unstable prices even the price of basic ingredients from fiat is not comparable to the value of the currency
Fiat in my opinion is nothing more than a piece of paper that is given a value by the government

For sure, the fiat currency is centralized and is controlled by the governments where they can put undue taxes or any sort of restrictions on the money.
On the other hand, bitcoin is pure decentralized and with no one its owner, it can't be manipulated by the authorities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:02:17 PM

Yes, I agree with you. The bank is actually robbing us of our money. Most people who are new to crypto keep wondering how because they deposit their money and get it back complete. The truth is that they don't rob us of our money but they rob us of power. They control our money as if it's theirs. Banks invest in other businesses, do you know whose money they use for that? Our Money! And yet they give us just little interest per year. If you got arrested, the bank can seize your money and the government can request for it to be taken. But Bitcoin has given us that authority and respect back. Bitcoin actually makes us our own bankers and that settles it!

Yes banks are actually robbers of our money, the easiest thing to understand is that they give us 1% interest per month and receive interest on our money when lent to third parties up to 5%, they get big profits without caring about consumers. we have to be smart, save money in crypto that allows us to have complete control.
They are not blatant bandits, they are the ones with a bit of cunning and a bit of recklessness on their service, users have also read the commitments and rules for saving money, we also like the safety and according to that theory, both sides are taking advantage of each other. Speaking of third parties, that is large companies and urgently need money for their project investment, fast service will need a large fee, this point is the bank's recklessness, the interest is only monthly, and if a third party declares a shutdown, it is a risk for the bank

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:35:11 PM

Really where do you stand? Fact or opinion because it can't be both you know. For me though, I think there's a tie to this two, yes money isn't real if it's in the bank but there's proof and there's trust and assurance that there's money in the bank. Bitcoin on the other hand is a bunch of bundled up data mined and people just find that there's valuue in this and other people believed it and so the demand for it goes up and the rest is history.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:40:33 PM

It might be true that one of the reasons why some governments oppose bitcoin is due to the fact that they can't control it, unfortunately. As government, they might want to be able to take control, but sadly it cannot be done with bitcoin. It's a good thing of course. Although i believed that not all government has bad intention like it, but the fact that we can have our own money and be our own bank is true. In banks, our money won't necessarily always be there. Even if we have $100,000 doesn't mean that there's $100,000 in the bank, they will use our money to give credit and such, and it might be difficult for us to get all of our money immediately if it's such a huge amount. But not with bitcoin, if we have 1 btc, then it's one btc for us. No one taking it or distributing it to others like bank.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:31:44 AM

Bitcoin is virtual money based on software. When you purchase cryptocurrency, you purchase a digital asset based on an algorithm. Unlike centralized currency, which is government controlled, cryptocurrency is decentralized. Its value is controlled by the network based on supply and demand.
I will say bank are the one scaming us, most especially in my country where bank will keep deducting people for unnecessary thing's with different name of charge, to be sincerely it not good for me i will rather safe some of my money on Bitcoin because it might still get increased not decrease which bank do in my country and government will still charge out of people people money on there bank.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:06:58 PM

Bitcoin is virtual money based on software. When you purchase cryptocurrency, you purchase a digital asset based on an algorithm. Unlike centralized currency, which is government controlled, cryptocurrency is decentralized. Its value is controlled by the network based on supply and demand.
I will say bank are the one scaming us, most especially in my country where bank will keep deducting people for unnecessary thing's with different name of charge, to be sincerely it not good for me i will rather safe some of my money on Bitcoin because it might still get increased not decrease which bank do in my country and government will still charge out of people people money on there bank.
Like at our place. Every month there are discounts for services and others that we may not even be aware of. So it is indeed a loss if you keep that one in a local bank.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:57:58 PM

Few years after forcing everyone to take their gold to the bank, the US president, Nixon in 1971 stopped everyone from having the right to convert their gold to fiat. Isn't that stealing? Government resent bitcoin because they can't control it like they did in 1971. Very soon, it will be illegal to own bitcoin in some countries, not because bitcoin is bad, but because bitcoin gives you the power to own your money. Bitcoin is more real than your money in the bank. Be your own bank by investing and learning about bitcoin.

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/gold-convertibility-ends

Ironically the argument you use actually represents the opposite meaning. The gold standard was unsustainable and it would and would have stumped the standard of living all around the world, America especially.  There simply isn't enough gold being dug out of the ground each year and it would have created a bubble in one commodity, affecting its practical usage. The government could actually very easily crash the price of Bitcoin and make it an undesirable asset by taking actions to ban it - wealthy people, institutions, investment banks and companies would run like hell from it at the first sign of trouble. To date they have been surprisingly lenient and it's nice to see them let it run so far, because the blockchain does seem like a useful ability to replace rather wasteful physical cash.  
The gold standard was unsustainable because they made it unsustainable and then they accused the gold standard of causing the instability of the economy in the first place when it was caused by politicians cheating the standard, and the reason governments have been lenient as you call it with bitcoin is because they cannot figure out a way to beat it, if they actually waged a war against bitcoin they know they will fail as a decentralized enemy is the natural counter for such a centralized form of power which is embodied by governments.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 346

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:34:36 AM

We all know Bitcoins are real but money in the bank are still real but it depends in the source and what the came from. But in my country as I observed Bitcoins are not really use because they are not aware and usually people without knowing about Bitcoins so they can say money its better than Bitcoins. But us we know Bitcoins we can say Bitcoins is better than money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 08:48:56 AM

We all know Bitcoins are real but money in the bank are still real but it depends in the source and what the came from. But in my country as I observed Bitcoins are not really use because they are not aware and usually people without knowing about Bitcoins so they can say money its better than Bitcoins. But us we know Bitcoins we can say Bitcoins is better than money.
I agree to some extent, it is relative. These two entities are as real as it gets to different people, we understand Bitcoin and how investing in it can change things while some might not understand that. Some bitcoin investors have not spend bitcoin directly on any purchase while some have and they too will look at bitcoin differently.
While both of them are real to me, however, Investing in bitcoin is the way to go instead of just leaving your money in the bank.   
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:17:45 AM

Bitcoin does look like it exceeds our money in the bank, this is certainly more free to transact because of its decentralization, which is not complicated or convoluted like the banking system. Here it is very important to continue to explore Bitcoin itself from its development so far, legal or illegal.. not sure bitcoin will lose its popularity by its function, I'm sure little by little the government will understand this.

Having bitcoins in hand is not the same as having money in the bank. have bitcoin in hand as if we own we can master all aspects including the market itself. while having money in the bank is only limited to current assets which run out from time to time (consumptive) as long as it is not used, the money is not productive.

Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 346

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:31:44 AM

I agree to some extent, it is relative. These two entities are as real as it gets to different people, we understand Bitcoin and how investing in it can change things while some might not understand that. Some bitcoin investors have not spend bitcoin directly on any purchase while some have and they too will look at bitcoin differently.
While both of them are real to me, however, Investing in bitcoin is the way to go instead of just leaving your money in the bank.   

Yeah We all know that usually people use natural way or using local money because of their routine . More people usually buy their needs or purchase using money but we can also use Bitcoins to buy and transact money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:48:50 PM

Having bitcoins in hand is not the same as having money in the bank. have bitcoin in hand as if we own we can master all aspects including the market itself. while having money in the bank is only limited to current assets which run out from time to time (consumptive) as long as it is not used, the money is not productive.
Not only that, there are a lot of limitations when it comes to using the money that you have in the bank, not only you cannot use it in whatever way you want as the bank tries to impose all kind of limits on what you can do and what you cannot do with the money you have with them, with bitcoin this is not a problem, you can use it in whatever way you want, whenever you want and it is money that is truly yours, so when you take all of that into account there is no doubt in my mind that bitcoin is the best out of the two and will keep getting more and more popular as time passes.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 11:01:13 PM

maybe we shouldn't be too hasty in taking a stand by stating unilaterally that bitcoin is better than real money, but we should admit that bitcoin has several advantages that are better than traditional money, such as the level of security from any hacking or breaking of some money it's at the ATM, maybe there's hunger for us to say that bitcoin has such a high security advantage, because we can't say that because there are still many bans in various countries regarding the adoption of bitcoin
Very wise, we really shouldn't go overboard with crypto functionality, especially bitcoin. indeed bitcoin is superior in terms of technology, but on the other hand we also have to remember that not all payment systems can be effective using bitcoin. especially if there is no internet network, paper money, ATMs, and banks are still the mainstay.
I also believe that bitcoin can be increasingly accepted by society, but not to replace fiat's position, but as an alternative.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: