Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Happier: Stock investors or Bitcoin investors  (Read 1006 times)
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:32:07 PM

I think that there are happy and sad people when it comes to both of them. Because there is no such thing as all of the stock or Bitcoin investors are happy. Each of these investments has some risks unique to itself. People sometimes make a great deal of profit but sometimes it turns into a hell for them and they lose a lot of money.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:36:21 PM

I think that there are happy and sad people when it comes to both of them. Because there is no such thing as all of the stock or Bitcoin investors are happy. Each of these investments has some risks unique to itself. People sometimes make a great deal of profit but sometimes it turns into a hell for them and they lose a lot of money.

It depends on the person himself. People can be happy wherever he wants to be. Some people are not contented for what they have, so even if they are doing good in stocks, still they are not happy, but some people who are already gaining small profit in crypto are more than happy with their lives. At the end of the day, happiness is not about how much money you have in your pocket, but how you view and what is really important for you in this life.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:34:45 PM

I think Bitcoin investors are happier than Stock investors. The world is changing if we realize we can relate the response to the emergence of companies like Grayscale.

This business model is opening up to give opportunities to new investors because the paradigm has been broken. Digital currencies have become the center of everything and they provide innovation.

Bitcoin has created the conditions for us to have a great ecosystem where we can build the new future of finance.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:57:13 AM

lets find, who get big profit between those people? stock investor or bitcoin investor. in a fact, two of them give happiness for people who do it and get what they want.
there are many people, new on crypto, invest in bitcoin, and hit by big profit for a month. and same accident come to stock investor with different situation. so, both of them get this thing.
yes, as long as you invest in the right cars and with trusted ones, everyone will be happy because both stocks and crypto can all be profitable and can be happy as long as what is invested can be trusted.
and of course investors both in crypto and their stocks have already experienced profits if they invest properly and in their own way so there is no need to choose which one will be happier because both of them benefit and will certainly be equally happy
right they are equally happy, where happiness comes from each other's heart. therefore let the heart choose to invest in crypto or stocks, so that if the work is based on happy days, it is possible to provide maximum profits. therefore we cannot force others to choose one according to our will, because what they feel may be different from ours
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:50:23 PM

I think the happy investor is this investor who receives a constant income from his investments, and which this income suits.
It does not matter what market it invests, it is important how often it falls into the goal. A good investor will not share everything on black and white, he is still in both markets.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:03:55 PM

I think the happy investor is this investor who receives a constant income from his investments, and which this income suits.
It does not matter what market it invests, it is important how often it falls into the goal. A good investor will not share everything on black and white, he is still in both markets.
Everyone will really be happy if his investments are serving him right and always at profit.

Well, there are investors that won't mind sharing what's with their portfolio and strategy why they keep on winning. It's just a matter of how grateful they are and why they're sharing unless they have some sales pitch at the end of each conversation they make to someone who's interested talking to them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:30:48 PM

One of the sure-fire ways to build wealth is by investing your money, especially in stocks from a company with strong fundamentals.  Interestingly in recent times cryptocurrencies most especially Bitcoin has been the talk of the town due to its massive ROI.

Warren Buffett is one of the most successful  stock investors, in the world. Yet, Buffett has said he won’t ever buy the cryptocurrency for several reasons . Other hand  Michael Saylor, an early Bitcoin investor and proponent has  been credited with  institutional Bitcoin boom in December 2020. He has made billions of dollars from Bitcoin.
There are others like Mr Buffett and Mr Michael all over the world.

Truth be told  both investors are doing very well.  My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?

I think it is a bit of a meaningless question really. Nobodies happiness should be directly tied to what assets they happen to hold at a particular moment. It is like asking whether someone is happier with a US dollar bank account or an Australian dollar bank account. The ultimate aim should be financial independence because that is the sort of thing that can really allow you lots more freedom and peace of mind - never having to worry if your job is secure. There are so many ways to make money and none is necessarily the "right" way, a wise investor might find success in owning lots of stocks and lots of bitcoin - among many other things. You should definitely look for happiness beyond how big your bank account happens to grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:46:50 PM

They happier one between the two is the one who is satisfied with his achievement. The goal is not just been wealthy through either of this source  alone either (stocks or crypto) but been able to stand the volatility of the market when the bear season comes which is more vulnerable to strong bearish trends. Both Warren Buffett and Michael Saylor are happy with their net worth but who is happier amongst the two I cannot tell
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 11:44:13 PM

One of the sure-fire ways to build wealth is by investing your money, especially in stocks from a company with strong fundamentals.  Interestingly in recent times cryptocurrencies most especially Bitcoin has been the talk of the town due to its massive ROI.

Warren Buffett is one of the most successful  stock investors, in the world. Yet, Buffett has said he won’t ever buy the cryptocurrency for several reasons . Other hand  Michael Saylor, an early Bitcoin investor and proponent has  been credited with  institutional Bitcoin boom in December 2020. He has made billions of dollars from Bitcoin.

Truth be told  both investors are doing very well.  My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?
On this question, of course, whoever gets more profit will be happier. Basically stock traders are like BTC investors they have the same type of investment that is a low price and wait for it to go up I think it's the same type of investment but just different way of doing and buying Just sell differently in the market.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 02:17:24 AM

My question now is , Who is Happier?  Is it the Stock investor or the Bitcoin investor?
I will answer this based on my experience investing on stock and bitcoin. Both investments can be profitable but it depends on each of us because we have our own plan and strategy. So I tried stock since it was recommended by my friend who are earning good amount through it for years already. But my experience is not good as him and I dont have that required patience, for me it takes too long. On the other side bitcoin is the one who give me high return in a short period and that makes me happy. As time passes by I also learned to be patient because its inevitable that the market are turning bearish sometimes, but a good chance to take advantage.

I am more happier as a bitcoin investor because I earned the amount that I didnt expect I could gain as an investor.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:59:26 AM

Warren Buffet keep saying those words for years now, but i think this year he has having a second thought since bitcoin climbed so much High from the time he mentioned this "Not Buying crypto"
and now that Bitcoin is valuing 5 digits ? he might have been thinking to invest lol.

if we are talking those who invest in Bitcoin when the price is still at 4k value like march 2020? then surely it is indeed bitcoin investors are the most happier now.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:38:02 AM

Happiness is not attached to the asset you are investing in, and moreover your happiness should not be linked to things like this. So, what I’m trying to say is that what you are investing in, whether it is stocks or cryptocurrency, shouldn’t be what’s going to determine your happiness.

Everyone benefits from whatever market that they are investing in, every market was created to benefit someone out there, it is up to you to find what works for you and once you have realized what is working best for you then you can continue with that. If cryptocurrency is what you feel is best, then you go for it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:14:07 PM

They happier one between the two is the one who is satisfied with his achievement. The goal is not just been wealthy through either of this source  alone either (stocks or crypto) but been able to stand the volatility of the market when the bear season comes which is more vulnerable to strong bearish trends. Both Warren Buffett and Michael Saylor are happy with their net worth but who is happier amongst the two I cannot tell
Who is happier, cause being happy as a trader depends on how successful a trader. My feeling is those invest in stock do not want to invest in bitcoin, they are happy with stock and do not need bitcoin.

And same case happening with bitcoin investors because they are feeling good. However, if we consider this issue more broadly, then probably there is still a better direction for investment, but everyone should choose this for himself. Crypto is still a lot better, but that doesn't make stocks that bad, neither.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:40:20 PM

Who is happier, cause being happy as a trader depends on how successful a trader. My feeling is those invest in stock do not want to invest in bitcoin, they are happy with stock and do not need bitcoin.

And same case happening with bitcoin investors because they are feeling good. However, if we consider this issue more broadly, then probably there is still a better direction for investment, but everyone should choose this for himself. Crypto is still a lot better, but that doesn't make stocks that bad, neither.
Success is what makes you happy and doesnt matter whether you are a stock or crypto investor but we cant really just deny that crypto investor does have the chance on earning big profits if the market turns out to be
bullish thats why you could really make out some noticeable or obvious which it isnt surprising that crypto market turns out to be an interesting market for you to deal off as an investor which you do foreseen
on the probable financial status if you have done it well which would really give out some big changes and this is on where most people really been looking at.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:52:45 PM

Why must the happiness scale be considered as making profit? I am happier because I am not in the fiat world and my money is in crypto. For me crypto is a way to make money but at the same time it is also a way to make myself happier at the same time by staying away from banks and fiat. I didn't come to crypto to make profit when I first found about it, I came in here to save and store my money without the need for banks, it was mostly in cash, some in gold but it was all physical and at my home, now thanks to crypto I moved them all to crypto. So, I may not make as much profit as some other stock trader, but I am surely happier than most of them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:29:53 PM

~
Do you think that successful traders just fall out from the sky Tongue. There are many users in the cryptocurrency market that were stock traders and they see the cryptocurrency market as a high risk high reward market.

Anyone who started trading just because of the cryptocurrency market might not invest in the stock market but anyone who is successful in the stock market will always find the cryptocurrency market as an opportunity to make quick money and so is the reason you see many institutional investors investing heavily in the cryptocurrency market.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:58:55 PM

Stock markets are not build to continue go up forever, that is the biggest reason. There is finite amount of money in the world, they keep printing more and more to keep the current system going but at the end of the day no matter how much they print, that causes inflation and need to make even more profit.

Companies making 1+ million dollar profit was something unheard of 100+ years ago, now it is not even a big deal if they are making 1 billion dollars in profit, we can't name all the companies in the world that makes 1+ billion dollars per year. So that means stock markets have to crash sometimes, it will go up and up and up and up but eventually they will hit a roadblock because they caused everyone to get poor by collecting all the money in the nation. That will be followed by more money printed and regroup and keep doing the same thing again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 02:25:14 AM

Success is what makes you happy and doesnt matter whether you are a stock or crypto investor but we cant really just deny that crypto investor does have the chance on earning big profits if the market turns out to be
bullish thats why you could really make out some noticeable or obvious which it isnt surprising that crypto market turns out to be an interesting market for you to deal off as an investor which you do foreseen
on the probable financial status if you have done it well which would really give out some big changes and this is on where most people really been looking at.
both crypto investors and stock investors, they have their own happiness in investing. of course it is adjusted to their respective beliefs to determine where to invest according to their characteristics. Of course they know that crypto investment or stock investment has its own advantages and disadvantages, and finally they can decide

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 06:22:41 AM

Being happy or being rich or "doing good" are not the same thing. Even a poor person who has zero knowledge about investing can be happy, while a rich person with billions of dollars in their vault can be unhappy.

It is a matter of choice really and there will be bubbles in every speculative assets. Bitcoin's price has been speculated on and has grown so much that common people with a average earning are thinking more than twice before buying it but not thinking twice before buying a stock of a well known company which is giving regular dividends.

If someone is happy with stocks, they should stay with stocks. Venturing into another sector takes time and investment from their side, which if they are not comfortable with, they should not.

Both are speculative markets and neither are better than the other- these type of questions end up always in an apples with oranges comparison which is wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:49:13 AM

Funny question and too deep for a forum. Who is happier? I do not have any poll data, but we could run a poll here in the forum about perceived happiness and investment.

I think that long term investors are happier than short term in general, as they take a longer perspective on the investment and usually, are able to extract results progressively and with less sense of risk. It does not matter that much if it is bitcoin of something else,  like stocks or commodities, it is much more about having conviction in what you do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: