Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Live Here : Elon Musk Event 21/7/2021  (Read 191 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:47:20 PM

i live in a nuclear region..
.. just saying

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:24:38 PM

I have seen that The BTC Word conference has been positive, the market has shown its reaction.
I don't know guys, it occurred to me that this conference was created to ease the rough edges between Elon Musk and the bitcoin community.
I imagine you noticed Elon Musk's t-shirt, "The Evolution of Money." BTC

"We (@Tesla) are not selling any #bitcoin , nor am I selling anything personally and nor is @SpaceX selling any #bitcoin…Again I wanna emphasize  SpaceX @Tesla and I own #Bitcoin “

- @elonmusk

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMemeHub/status/1417926163721240578?s=19

I like the initiative to carry out the B Word conference because all the participants had a masterful intervention as I can read in some comments.

IMO this conference can reach many people since it is news in the digital media and could publicize the benefits of bitcoin as we see it now and in the future.

https://www.newsweek.com/b-word-conference-live-elon-musk-jack-dorsey-talk-bitcoin-1611937

EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:05:41 AM

When Bitcoin falls or rises, I sneer at Musk. Encryption does not require Musk or anyone who thinks it can play the crypto market. They have billions. They don't care if the cryptocurrency falls by 90%
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:02:33 AM

me personally after what has been done so far with @elonmusk, then there is nothing I can do to be able to trust what will be done, now or in the future. for me any action @elonmusk will not fix anything that will happen, only confuse and benefit personally by damaging. things that are not good for the future for the development of crypto in general as well as the future. there's nothing else I can trust from someone like @elonmusk.

agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:12:04 AM

Is this meeting have anything to do with the market reaction! Yesterday btc was below 30k but right now it looks like the price is slowly going back up, am really hoping btc will pull another surprise on us and do another run before the year ends, I can't to see more green candles again, there have been too many red, it is time to experience another price pump.
as usual, it was like this a few weeks ago it was also like this and like it or not the Elon supporters are still there so when the billionaire discusses a coin he immediately buys it without thinking about it and without research first Smiley
but after the event is over everything will return to normal. don't be too fooled and hope on others, especially billionaires Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:56:33 AM

I am asking about Bitcoin mining operations running off of nuclear energy. Are there any that do this?

I remember there was a lot of news even in 2019 about Russia opening nuclear plants specifically for cryptocurrency mining and other tech operations. Like there were a few old nuclear plants and they designed a new one just to attract these kinds of companies. I wonder what happened to them?

See this: https://www.coindesk.com/a-russian-nuclear-plant-is-renting-space-to-energy-hungry-bitcoin-miners

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 07:05:16 AM

But these are the guys that don't really have something to do with Bitcoin except they have money and want to make themselves relevant when it comes to this new innovation that is taking over. And what is worse is that they are believed by the people. Is anyone having a hard time how Elon speaks, he seems to don't know what he is talking about but just keeping thee mmm and ammm rolling.

With nuclear power plants start mining, are mining farms and pools today going to last still?

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 08:10:53 AM

Why is everyone so focused on price? Bitcoin is greater than the price or a temporary decline, the price has collapsed by more than 90% several times and the popularity of Bitcoin is still strong so there is no need to fear.
It's the first time I've heard good discussion on so many points other than trying to change them history (they've known Bitcoin since 2009 or 2011) they've talked about very good points.

Unfortunately, none of them focused on the aspect of privacy or promoting decentralization, which is something that should be seriously addressed to everyone who wants to invest.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 11:37:10 AM

Why is everyone so focused on price? Bitcoin is greater than the price or a temporary decline, the price has collapsed by more than 90% several times and the popularity of Bitcoin is still strong so there is no need to fear.
It's the first time I've heard good discussion on so many points other than trying to change them history (they've known Bitcoin since 2009 or 2011) they've talked about very good points.

Unfortunately, none of them focused on the aspect of privacy or promoting decentralization, which is something that should be seriously addressed to everyone who wants to invest.

The neverending and eternal question in Crypto.

At least with Bitcoin you do have good users every day,,, some building the tech, others securing the network, and then the little people just using and transacting and slowly building fundamentals of adoption with their individual acts.

Taproot is the result of the privacy aspect discussion though is it not?