Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to love everyone equally as "soldier" in battle  (Read 26 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:03:13 PM

When asked who you love the most (or when telling people who you love most) becareful mentioning a particular person especially one who is not under Heavenly protection.
There is a current war going on earth and "heaven" between us and very sadistic entity who could try to get you by any means possible, including hurting people you love the most. You don't reveal certain info on the internet or public spaces. Keep it to yourself.

* By the way, I won't be surprised if many have forgotten that we are in a "war". If you imagine Earth as a Ship, moving close to a gaint hole/hell and an evil entity from the hole is trying hard to gain full control over the ship because it noticed his time is short, then you will understand better.  It may surprise you to know that many of Earth's leaders are under the control of the evil entity. Fortunately, the CREATOR awoken few humans to watch and help stirr the ship until everyone is given a chance to know the truth and repent in a Grace period. Once the grace period elapses, my mouth can't speak what will happen to the world esp those who refuse to change for good.

Becareful what you say as a "soldier" who is part of the war.   *I tend to believe that some still know & understand that we are in a war.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: