Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Genius Estates - THE ASSET INVESTMENT PLATFORM OF THE FUTURE!  (Read 680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Genius_pro (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 02:12:43 PM

Vision 2022!

Our goal is for our asset marketplace to be fully live by the year 2022 to allow all our customers access to a wide range of digital assets, from NFTs to real estate projects.

Mark your calendars!

piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:04:54 PM

Hey team, do you plan any event in your project in the near future? Will there be something interesting by the end of the summer?
Aminaamal

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:28:27 PM

Social Impact will hit big exchanges till the end of the year for sure, no other ways, do you agree?
piedoomsetzrir

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:37:25 AM

Hello everyone and have a nice day guys, what about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:07:57 AM

Guys, it's important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:32:39 AM

I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:20:07 PM

Hello everyone and have a nice day guys, what about community events on social networks? Seems like next month we will have a fast push

Check this post:
https://t.me/GENiUXico/4030
piedoomsetzrir

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:11:13 PM

Guys, it's important for me to find out if your project is secure enough? And how many people have already invested in your project and bought a token?

Visit their website for security information if it is there, so I don't know how many people have invested in this project, it would be nice if they made a post about it on their Twitter
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:20:09 PM

I'm trying to gauge how far we have progressed, it’s more and more interesting for me to watch your project grow.

As I see the progress in the project is going well, the team is making a lot of updates
piedoomsetzrir

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:26:24 AM

So how is your project progressing, is everything good? I think we will get amazing profit with this ecosystem

Hopefully we will indeed benefit from this ecosystem, but overall progress is going well.
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:11:44 PM

Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:43:05 PM

What's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far?
Zackk7

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 12:02:15 PM

Guys, is it worth talking about cooperation with other projects now? Perhaps this will make our communities more active.
lagitigi

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:50:39 AM

Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?

I think we shouldn't worry about it because Geniux has a professional team that understands everything very well.
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 06:55:33 AM

May I ask you some questions, What is the difference of this project to other projects?
What are your goals and objectives to this project?
What are the benefits of this project to the users?

Hello. When we started this project, we thought that all people should gain access to real estate investments, even if they do not have all the resources at once. With this sentence in our minds and hearts, we want to make e big change in the world and do everything for a safe environment for all investors. With us, everyone can gain access to fractional real estate investments, even millennials, and earn dividends once the project is sold out. We don't like to make difference and also, have developed an Affiliate Programm with double rewards- coins and EURO.  The goal is to inhabit the MARKETPLACE platform with hundreds of projects- highways, art, sports and so on- not only on our behalf but also to give the opportunity to onboarding projects, from different companies, creating a big partnership all around the world.
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 07:11:06 AM

We have a little over 150 people that had invested in our token, as the 1st Phase just started. With these people in such a short time, you can tell that our project is very secure. We are here for the long term, and a lot of people are trusting us. Everything is safe, from the registering point to the investing in tokens. Also, you can be part of the Affiliate Program with referrals and earn every time someone from your team is investing in our Projects. We hope to see you soon on our platform also, so you can be part of this project.
arturihyd

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 04:48:38 AM

Hello team, maybe it is good time to provide community votings or contests, looking forward for more updates and good news
Joni_tjang

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:52:34 PM

After a few successful updates, you will quickly build a huge community, I'm interested to see how your team is working on the development of the project.
psiliwangi

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 06:53:26 PM

Hey guys, what do you consider important in the development of your project? I think this project will soon attract a lot of people.
nforfocompschal

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:03:52 PM

How long will it take to add more partners for this project? After a few successful updates, you will quickly build a huge community
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: