Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much of your total capital is in crypto?  (Read 2119 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:43:21 PM

Have you ever calculated how much of your total capital is in cryptocurrency?

In my case, i have 60% of my money in bank accounts, 20% in stock market, 5% in cash and only 15% in crypto.

i have 60% totality in crypto mate and 20% in business while 20% is in banks for my children savings accounts as i know how confident i am and my wife about crypto investment so She supports my decision regarding this.
I don't put too much in crypto because i'm still trauma of getting scammed by people. i'd say i have 80% money on bank account, 15% in cash and 5% in crypto.

I'm still afraid of investing or to just put my funds in crypto. But seeing all my friends got profit after they investing some or all of their funds makes me thinking twice about that  Undecided
you have been scammed because you let it happens, never blame crypto because you can invest by holding it on your wallets and never do deals with anyone , maybe you become greedy from the promises of big income so you become a victim.

harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:17:57 PM

Have you ever calculated how much of your total capital is in cryptocurrency?

In my case, i have 60% of my money in bank accounts, 20% in stock market, 5% in cash and only 15% in crypto.

60% in your bank account is quite high to be honest, but that's you for me I have about 90% of my total networth in crypto, 5% in usdt just incase I need it to buy the dip or change it to fiat and the remaining 5% in my bank account, the percentage in my BBK account is smaller because the purchasing power of fiat has reduced alert, even when compared to usd it has depreciated so the 5% in my account is just for my day to day spendings nothing else.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:44:11 PM

first, I didn't count my percentage Grin but In my experience, I think I made an investment in crypto only 10%. At this time I have some Altcoin. I have some ETH and some BSC.but now I will make more percentage of investment in crypto InshaAllah

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:09:08 PM

I have not calculated properly but I think it would be 8-10%. I believe that we should invest that money which we can afford to lose. My 40% portfolio is BTC and 60% is Altcoins. which includes Ethereum, Matic, FTT, ADA, and Arpa. I am thinking to add more percent in crypto.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:11:36 PM

Well, I'm very much aware of the axiom of not investing more than you can afford to lose, but I have to say that I have a very large percentage of my funds in Bitcoin, not really crypto cause it's a general term. My country's fiat currency is at a constant devaluation and there is currently a high rate of inflation, it becomes very necessary for people who are exposed to Bitcoin to embrace it as a hedge to fiat devaluation/inflation. I believe in the Bitcoin network to be a sustainable project for the long period, but mind you, if you're going to put a large percentage of your funds in crypto, put it in Bitcoin, if you make the mistake of choosing one pump and dump coin or the other, then there is a pretty high chance you'll lose your funds to scammers.

Having said that, it's not just individuals that use Bitcoin as a hedge, since the start of the pandemic there has been an influx of institutional investors into the network and it is because of the rate at which most economies are struggling, plus policies of the government that would bring nothing but inflation, thus having a large percentage of your capital in Bitcoin isn't a bad option.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 782

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:45:17 PM

I'm not really an investor, I got into cryptocurrency in approximately 2013, generating micro amounts of BTC. After signing up here, I joined a bunch of signature campaigns, started Altcoin mining and made a quite decent profit. I held most of the BTC I earned till now, thanks to this move, and a couple of DeFi investments I made, my crypto assets consist approximately 50% of my total capital (Wallets, Bank Accounts etc.).

Thanks to this forum, I have a few thousand dollars set aside for reinvesting or as an emergency fund.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x