Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin Multipool rip off - Stay away or keep an eye your miners  (Read 1210 times)
CoinBreader (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

Fellow miners
Iv been mining on the BC multipool since 1st open beta,then iv followed to closed beta & Open beta again, they claiming that they have write a super code for auto switching based on various factors , diff, volume of coins etc etc etc. All good on that part

The shady part is the payouts, iv trusted them at the beggining once per day the pay outs, in some point no visible share count (ok agree beta stage , fair devs so far, i used to trusted them) and here it comes the maths on the pay outs...

Hashing speed 2.550Mh/s

23/3/2014
price range of BC: 4325 - 5820
BC payout: 247

24/3/2014
price range of BC: 7848 - 8000
BC payout: 258

25/3/2014 (db issues)-someone told me on #Blackcoinpool that since the db was not keeping share records for payout, they split BC among the miners,)
price range of BC: 7612 - 8287
BC payout: 1.4

26/3/2014
price range of BC: 6300 - 8094
BC payout: 87.6

Somethin is wrong,
Plus where all the db unrecorded shares gone ? because shares = X coin blocks, no way they split these amount among miners, and 2-3Gh/s is a shitload of BTC ,

note that BC multipool BETA is running on a 2% fee,

p.s. you dont need to post replys like "if you dont like dont mine at the pool" Iv already pointed my miners elsewhere
Just want to notify new miners about these shady part, cause mining comes at a cost (electricity, rig renting, etc)

And all these warm & friendly twetts from the BC crew, are seem quite confident ... and its not

"Open Beta #BlackCoin pushing towards 1GH/s. We invite all miners to join. http://www.blackcoinpool.com  - Last day more profitable then wafflepool"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

You need to look at the change in BlackCoin price.

It has increased many % over the last few days so of course your payout will get less as you get less BC per BTC.

Last week BC was around 2,500 sat level.

Today it is around 7,500 sat level.

At current price you can expect ~50 BC per 1 MH/s per 24 hours.
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

It's BETA FFS!

I'm so going to reply here in a while to notify you what those 594 coins are worth then Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

It's BETA FFS!

I'm so going to reply here in a while to notify you what those 594 coins are worth then Smiley

+1 Smiley
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

Im sorry but if you don't understand what BETA means then is your own fault. We are burning our eyes helping our community and you have to be demanding on payouts during BETA. This is just insane, on top of that everyone is getting paid. If payments are slow or not up to part is because things are being fixed. Im tired of people being so selfish that when they don't get their way they want to act like spoiled little brats.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:16:42 PM

Okay:

594 coins = 0.041 BTC at this very moment (and price is lower)

This means 0.01025 BTC / day.

If we divide this by 2.5 MH/s we get: 0.0041 / MH / day.

Seems pretty on par with other multipools to me.

Also BETA.
Also: http://pastebin.com/Z5E2eHnj

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:08:57 PM

These profit pools with the goal to support a particular coin and dump others, are at best, pointless for miners and often half-assed crap.

First of all, you have another step to sell Blackcoins and get BTC. Second, their stated purpose is also to drag down the coins mined, which go against the best interest of miners.

If they consistently become the most profitable by 20+%, measured in BTC or USD or Euros, they may get some people interested. Otherwise, don't bother. If you want Blackcoin, point your rigs to the most profitable or whatever strategy you have, and buy BC at the exchange and prices you want.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
colinfx

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:19:28 PM

These profit pools with the goal to support a particular coin and dump others, are at best, pointless for miners and often half-assed crap.

First of all, you have another step to sell Blackcoins and get BTC. Second, their stated purpose is also to drag down the coins mined, which go against the best interest of miners.

If they consistently become the most profitable by 20+%, measured in BTC or USD or Euros, they may get some people interested. Otherwise, don't bother. If you want Blackcoin, point your rigs to the most profitable or whatever strategy you have, and buy BC at the exchange and prices you want.

The pool is useful for people who can't be bothered to do that. Other than being lazy, the best way is to do as you said.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:55:23 PM

Thats not the point. Blackcoin was the first pool to do that. If you mine solo and buy the coin then you take away the buy support investors are counting on! Its not for lazy people its a coordinated harmonious pump. You have to give them a minute to get everything right. I am sure the devs are not going to be greedy. It makes no sense for the devs to screw this up because their coins success is tied to the brilliant multipool. The devs need to know that they should maximize profits for miners. If they dont give as much as possible to miners this wont work. I have seen a couple other complaints and I am guessing its because they are in  the BETA phase. So the devs need to pay attention to buy times and distribute the profits based on hash of course. Make sure that you do good accounting! That is key! Once the devs get stats live everything will be transparent which I am sure they want this to be 100% transparent.

As an investor, my message to the devs is, pay attention to threads like this. When in beta, people can get all kinds of misconceptions and it sounds like you guys have had a very difficult week (radio, cryptorush, low pay on multipool). The last thing you guys want is an image problem. I recommend you guys put pay attention to details and even though the miners can complain and you will get your fair share of FUD, your ultimate goal should be to make miners want to switch out of their pools and go here. This means, that mining here has to be more profitable than any other coin. I believe it can be as long as you pay them as much as possible. You need 100% transparency. An entire community is counting on you to rid the world of stupid crapcoins pump and dump and fud.

A coin where multipools support the investors is the perfect fusion of investing, pumping, mining, pow and pos! Dont screw it up! You guys have to nail every detail.

Basically your coins success counts on the success of the mining pool. Good luck and keep up the hard work!

And miners, stay loyal to this coins multipool it will be the smartest thing you ever do. Dont badmouth the coin yet its way too early to do that. Its selfish and childish to do that and there are many miners that are patient and want to see the coin succeed. Everyone stands to make amazing amounts of money if this works.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:49:16 PM

no support or contact link on front page or anywhere on this Pool.

when you need to ask for support (eg: a question about why a payout has been stuck for over a week when you are getting all your other payouts), there is no one to reach out to as you normally would be able to on any other web based business. You can't even create a support ticket as some sites allow you to do.

Instead, they send you to something called  IRC (not a commonly used tool) which is not user friendly at all. If you are just "off the street " (ie: instead of a person who is "in to" every nuance about modern tech and web chats etc. ) you can't even ask a question there or post anything.There's nothing there about how to use  it. So providing IRC as a main support tool seems like its  just a way to way to dissuade someone from getting help on a specific problem they need fixed.

Ya i am so upset. What a hopeless way of doing business!! In a brick and mortar scenario it would be kinda like going to a store to buy something but you need to climb a ladder onto the roof and break a hole to get in....then there is no one to provide you customer service....LOL.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:54:06 PM

No client service always leads to a business's demise. Wake the fuck  up!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: