Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe on signals?  (Read 377 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 06:24:33 PM

if you are new to the cryptocurrency field then signals can help you to gain some money and also to protect your capital if you follow the rules in every signal but never think about buying those signals because for me its not worth it , they share successful signals with their followers in the bull run which is the easy thing to do but they despair in the bearmarket so its a money stealing for me ..
Your reply is conflicting with each other. You are telling new traders could gain some money and could protect portfolio and on the other hand, you think buying signals are worst. So which signals are better? Free signal? Isn't it worst more? Paid signal groups just share a few signals in the free group and when you see that coin already pumped. Now it will consider as gambling if you buy that coin from the free signal. It would pump a little more or could dump hard. So free subscribers think their paid signals are more potential and that's how they join there. I will just encourage you to get updates from the free signals group. Don't trade based on their signals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stakefast

Activity: 782
Merit: 100

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 01:04:41 AM

I dont. Most signal dudes get paid from shitcoins and dump on you the moment you enter.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 01:33:08 AM

If you are unsure, just don't try subscribing to those signal providers and learn how to trade yourself. Indicators your will learn will give you signals that will tell you whether to buy or not.

When I was just starting its XRP that I have been trading XRP/USDT and there are users who will PM you about when it will pump. They are the ones who previously say IT'S ALIVE in short I'm one of the victims.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:58:56 PM

I dont. Most signal dudes get paid from shitcoins and dump on you the moment you enter.

You don't have to rely on all signals of a sure because they may disappoint. Signals can work but not for every time and everyone don't like or know how to study to use it. Some expert traders are advising not to follow all that a signal show you and to be careful. To use money that you won't regret is better as I'm reading what others say.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 05:10:20 PM

You don't have to rely on all signals of a sure because they may disappoint. Signals can work but not for every time and everyone don't like or know how to study to use it. Some expert traders are advising not to follow all that a signal show you and to be careful. To use money that you won't regret is better as I'm reading what others say.
Obviously the signal will only use its members to do something and then it will be discarded before they announce it on their signal channel, therefore expert traders will clearly be very against this because it is more of a scam that they seem to randomly provide opportunities where to be buy a certain coin price.

So usually premium signals always have a down payment to join, I have also been offered like this before but I refused because I don't want to depend on the uncertain, if it's true that they have more ability then it will be distributed to close relatives not by making group signal and prepayment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███