Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RC 2021 set  (Read 523 times)
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 577
Merit: 171

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:33:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 02:58:01 PM by raritycheck
Merited by icopress (1)

EDIT: Auction Closed!

Hello Everyone!!   Smiley :

Auctioning the following exclusive set of coins

• One RC set 1 - loaded 0.01 BTC Gold plated silver coin
  • One RC set 1 - loaded 0.001 BTC silver coin
  • One 0.001BTC loaded  Satori chip
  • One 50g Silver $2 NZD Niue Crypto Mining Silver
  • One 1/2 oz Silver $1 NZD Niue My First Capital Proof Coin
  • One 1oz Niue $2 NZD Bitcoin Silver Coin

COIN PICTURES

• RC Set 1 coins + satori:

• One 50g Silver $2 NZD Niue Crypto Mining Silver - Original packing and certificate

• One 1/2 oz Silver $1 NZD Niue My First Capital Proof Coin - Original packing and certificate

• 1oz Niue $2 NZD Bitcoin Silver Coin

PAYMENT - BTC only

SHIPPING Free all over the world
- Coins can be shipped to any where in the world

ESCROW  
- We can send coins to MJ for USA
- Please let us know your preferred Escrow in EU
- Buyer will pay the escrow related fees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUCTION RULES

Starting Bid: 0.022 BTC
  Minimum Bid Increments: 0.001 BTC

Start Time: Immediately
  End Time:   31.07.2021  23:59 PST

NOTE: There will be a grace period of 10 minutes following the last bid. When 10 minutes pass without a new bid, the auction will officially end.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realediston

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Earn it

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:02:04 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2021, 06:41:45 PM by realediston

I'll start, 0.022 BTC
Retracting!

raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 03:39:27 PM

Thank you! bump

icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7843

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 04:18:06 PM

Does it seem strange to me alone? Otherwise, how can you explain that just yesterday the starting price of the lot was 0.029 bitcoin, and somehow magically 5 seconds before you lowered the price, realediston edited his message by reducing his bid from 0.029 bitcoins to 0.022. Apparently, either he can predict the future, or you are cheating on your same auction .... bumping the price through your alt account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Liquidoptions

Activity: 245
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:17:36 PM

Does it seem strange to me alone? Otherwise, how can you explain that just yesterday the starting price of the lot was 0.029 bitcoin, and somehow magically 5 seconds before you lowered the price, realediston edited his message by reducing his bid from 0.029 bitcoins to 0.022. Apparently, either he can predict the future, or you are cheating on your same auction .... bumping the price through your alt account.

just pm'd realediston for tomorrow's baseball picks  Grin
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 05:29:07 PM

raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 06:27:16 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2021, 07:21:41 PM by raritycheck

How is the price being bumped?

We just asked them that we will reduce the start price to 0.22BTC to get more bids (as we changed to auction rather than buy). They agreed. May be, they just edited before we did. If any thing price is reduced.

This is the second time you have tried to say something or do something against the auction!
Your earlier comment here was also wrong w.r.t. "3x the price"

Not sure why are you commenting just to tarnish the image. We havent even done any business among each other. Please refrain from all this.

Thanks
--------
Edit: You also left a comment here " but I think you would have had more sales if you sent at least some of the coins to MJ for safekeeping and for further resending. This would give more confidence to those users who have never traded with newbies but who like your coins"

How can we leave  some coins with MJ if we don't even know who wants to buy and who doesn't. It feels like that you roam around this forum to target us. And we have not even done any business.
Not sure what your agenda is. But if you are not making a purchase, it's a request that don't leave negative comments. Please!

We have done bunch of deals with others! And have always been respectful and delivered the coins with full trust. Stop please!

realediston

Activity: 277

Earn it

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 06:41:12 PM

OK! I am out of here!! Retracting my bid! Shouldn't have agreed to edit it anyways!

icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 07:28:25 PM

Your response clearly shows a desperate attempt to move from defense to attack, but I still suggest not changing the topic. It’s not at all that you have lowered the price; it’s about trust. Using alt accounts in auctions is a very bad practice, (it doesn't matter if you increase the value of the coin being sold in this way, or just create the appearance of an active auction). This practice makes you an unreliable seller and makes the auctions you run risky. And I wrote in this and your previous threads, primarily because of interest and not because I wanted to attack you (in the end, I don't even know who you are and I absolutely do not care).

So far I see only one reasonable way out of this situation: You send this set of coins to MJ and then you can restart the auction from the current price, (then I would gladly and with peace of mind, too, would like to participate in this auction). + I hope a few more experienced regulars of this section will join this discussion and suggest a couple of ideas on how to resolve this situation, but for now we have what we have.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 07:30:05 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2021, 07:59:18 PM by raritycheck

Your response clearly shows a desperate attempt to move from defense to attack, but I still suggest not changing the topic. It’s not at all that you have lowered the price; it’s about trust. Using alt accounts in auctions is a very bad practice, (it doesn't matter if you increase the value of the coin being sold in this way, or just create the appearance of an active auction). This practice makes you an unreliable seller and makes the auctions you run risky. And I wrote in this and your previous threads, primarily because of interest and not because I wanted to attack you (in the end, I don't even know who you are and I absolutely do not care).

Summing up, so far I see only one reasonable way out of this situation: You send this set of coins to MJ and then you can restart the auction from the current price.

I hope a few more experienced regulars of this section will join this discussion and suggest a couple of ideas on how to resolve this situation, but for now we have what we have.

We don't mind sending the coins to MJ. We can send the coins right now to MJ and let MJ run the auction. IF an EU winner wins the auction, will you pay the shipping ?

Edit: How are we increasing the price? Are you joking? You are changing the topic. We have reduced the price from 0.029BTC to 0.022BTC. 0.022 < 0.29. Also, what is alt account??
What practice are you talking about?

Also, you wrote And I wrote in this and your previous threads, primarily because of interest
please explain 'what is your interest?' You have not contacted for a purchase. You have never bid. You just leave negative comments everywhere. Including links to other sites. Anyways. Stop attacking us.  

selassiesoildier
Copper Member

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 10:04:33 PM

Wow you guys are really off to a flying start in the physical bitcoin collectibles space.
While I am hoping your intentions are good, as someone who one day planned to launch a physical collectible, this sure has been a great learning experience on what to not do.

First you all asked the community for advice on how to go about launching a loaded collectible, we all chimed in and you went ahead and did it your way regardless of advice. Good luck with your “auction”

Most valuable lesson learned from all of this, never attack your customers when they are questioning your trust.

Sel
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 10:10:19 PM

Wow you guys are really off to a flying start in the physical bitcoin collectibles space.
While I am hoping your intentions are good, as someone who one day planned to launch a physical collectible, this sure has been a great learning experience on what to not do.

First you all asked the community for advice on how to go about launching a loaded collectible, we all chimed in and you went ahead and did it your way regardless of advice. Good luck with your “auction”

Most valuable lesson learned from all of this, never attack your customers when they are questioning your trust.

Sel

What did we not do?
We bought a one time PC, created private address with air-gap  PC, One time use printer. Water proof paper. We bought the holo stickers.
We use MJ as escrow.
What did we not do exactly? Why are you questioning the trust?  What can we do?

We give up! Not going to answer anyone about the trust.

Every person who bought from us, has our address. We have shipped before getting BTC.
Will keep bumping. If someone buys then buys, else it's okay.

We have contacted MJ. There hasn't been any response yet. If MJ agrees we will send him the coins.

Thank you for the 'Good luck'!

All the best to your launch! If you have any questions ask us! Ready to help. We will buy when you launch!  Smiley

Thanks

selassiesoildier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:25:08 AM

Sel

What did we not do?
We bought a one time PC, created private address with air-gap  PC, One time use printer. Water proof paper. We bought the holo stickers.
We use MJ as escrow.

Every person who bought from us, has our address. We have shipped before getting BTC.

We have contacted MJ. There hasn't been any response yet. If MJ agrees we will send him the coins.

All the best to your launch! If you have any questions ask us! Ready to help. We will buy when you launch!  Smiley

Thanks

Ok here goes.
1) bought Btc at the top
2) pre loaded all coins yourself Instead of letting a trusted member do it
3) originally set the price ridiculously high and had to adjust it
4) described pure .999 silver as silver plated
5) snarky and rude replies as if we are supposed to trust you (it’s earned not demanded)
I could go on but I don’t have time to go through your posts
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 02:58:00 AM

Seems to me the points brought up have been mitigated, remedied, or addressed by raritycheck.  As for #5, I have questioned raritycheck about a few things and they were not rude or snarky with me and were willing to listen.  However, some remarks that might have been perceived as rude or snarky (I didn't notice any) by raritycheck were IMHO earned and warranted.
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 05:28:58 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2021, 06:10:21 AM by raritycheck

Sel

What did we not do?
We use MJ as escrow.

Thanks

Ok here goes.
1) bought Btc at the top
2) pre loaded all coins yourself Instead of letting a trusted member do it
5) snarky and rude replies as if we are supposed to trust you (it’s earned not demanded)
I could go on but I don’t have time to go through your posts

Ok. Allow us to reply to your every single point respectfully.

1) bought Btc at the top
-  Excuse us!  How is this related to trust? And what does this even mean? How do you know when we bought? We could have bought when it was 300$ per BTC.

- To be really honest price is not high. We have seen 3x the value price or even higher being sold here for lower denominations. Out coins are loaded in 0.01 or 0.001 which is almost equal to the silver value. So 2x is not that high . Also, how is this linked with trust anyways? ??

- Don't understand this comment. How has this to do with trust Huh One coin is gold plated and other is Simply mirror finish. Are we not all humans. Don't we all make typos or mistakes. It's like you are targeting someone and trying to find reasons.

- Excuse us again.  Please point to What was snarky exactly? You don't have to trust us. Did we message you to trust us?
- We have created a coin loaded it and we believe we have created something valuable and collection worthy. And please tell us one instance where we were rude?
-  Is you comment snarky ' did it your way regardless of advice.' What advice we did not follow? You didn't answer that question. You seem to be actually leaving snarky comments.

2) pre loaded all coins yourself Instead of letting a trusted member do it?
- This is the only point related to trust. Thank you for being on point. Again, trust is mutual. Loaded BTC value is so low (total is 0.3BTC) that for us it doesn't even profit to do something wrong or cheat. We know what we have done. We are here for the  long run. So, all we can do is wait. You personally don't have to trust us.

I could go on but I don’t have time to go through your posts.
- We don't have time to look through anyone's post. We don't even know who you are. We have never sent you any messages or checked any of your posts. We wish you all the success and health in life. Hopefully, someday you will trust us and buy from us. But again you don't have to.

Every single person who has bought from us has been satisfied. We have delivered on or before time and have always given a reasonable deal. You can do or say whatever you want, but we are not here to cheat people. We have been very respectful and we believe only time will tell how trustworthy we are.

Now from here on, it's a request, if you are not participating in the auction, don't leave a comment if it isn't about the coins or about the auction.
Don't trust us. Don't bid or don't buy. But please 'respectfully', please stop attacking us unless we have robbed you or said something to you by pm.

Thanks

raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 05:30:34 AM

I'll start, 0.022 BTC
Retracting!

It's okay.  Thank you anyways.

selassiesoildier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:22:03 PM

When we asked why the price was so high, you told us you bought the corn near the top to load. I really don’t have time to find it as I have a life to live. I never said all my points had to do with trust. It was all the lessons I learned from you all. Thanks
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 07:12:05 PM

Just to make it clear that realediston is not your alt account and you are not in cahoots ... can you show the archive where you ask realediston to edit the post? I would like to draw your attention to the fact that your personal message, according to the logic, should be dated earlier than the date of editing the OP.

[..] IF an EU winner wins the auction, will you pay the shipping? [...] please explain 'what is your interest?' You have not contacted for a purchase. You have never bid. You just leave negative comments everywhere.
Lol, are you offering me to pay for shipping if someone else wins the auction? Firstly, I do not need to contact you, since this auction is still open, and secondly, if I am interested in something, I mostly write in a thread (which, as you can see, I do). But given your reputation, or rather its absence ... I offered you an option that would allow you to strengthen your position on this forum.

I'll give you an example ... I don't know you, and, accordingly, I do not trust you (and it is unlikely that any of the trusted users will want to vouch for you). But at the same time, I want to buy one of your coins, or participate in an auction, but the problem is that I do not like the idea that I have to pay additional escrow costs, (for obvious reasons).

Therefore, as Lesbian Cow put it in another thread .. I ask you if you are hypothetically ready to send a parcel, and after I receive the coins, I will send you BTC. Or, as suggested earlier, you conduct an auction when the escrow confirms that all the coins in this set are in order and ready to be shipped (you pay for escrow).

I am happy to buy this from you at your advertised price without the use of escrow. You ship first and when I receive I will send you the bitcoin.  

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
minerjones
Mantis
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:03:53 PM
Merited by icopress (1)

Just to make it clear that realediston is not your alt account and you are not in cahoots ... can you show the archive where you ask realediston to edit the post? I would like to draw your attention to the fact that your personal message, according to the logic, should be dated earlier than the date of editing the OP.

[..] IF an EU winner wins the auction, will you pay the shipping? [...] please explain 'what is your interest?' You have not contacted for a purchase. You have never bid. You just leave negative comments everywhere.
Lol, are you offering me to pay for shipping if someone else wins the auction? Firstly, I do not need to contact you, since this auction is still open, and secondly, if I am interested in something, I mostly write in a thread (which, as you can see, I do). But given your reputation, or rather its absence ... I offered you an option that would allow you to strengthen your position on this forum.

I'll give you an example ... I don't know you, and, accordingly, I do not trust you (and it is unlikely that any of the trusted users will want to vouch for you). But at the same time, I want to buy one of your coins, or participate in an auction, but the problem is that I do not like the idea that I have to pay additional escrow costs, (for obvious reasons).

Therefore, as Lesbian Cow put it in another thread .. I ask you if you are hypothetically ready to send a parcel, and after I receive the coins, I will send you BTC. Or, as suggested earlier, you conduct an auction when the escrow confirms that all the coins in this set are in order and ready to be shipped (you pay for escrow).
[/i]
I am happy to buy this from you at your advertised price without the use of escrow. You ship first and when I receive I will send you the bitcoin. 

Not an auction, but have done this for 2 sales so far and everything worked out well.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:06:34 PM

Wow, this almost seems to be a bit unfair.  raritycheck is already covering shipping and besides, what if someone's account got hacked- claimed or real, then this would leave the seller ass out.  In addition, we know that a few accounts have been bought and sold, so rating and feedback may not be the most representative.  From my experience, escrow prices haven't proven themselves to be expensive or dealbreakers but quite the opposite as facilitators; however, if you were buying a Cas or something then maybe not so low cost but who would really want to take this chance.  I can understand a seller sending first if and once there is an established relationship and trust in place, which takes time and transactions, but in absence of such then perhaps escrow, which is typically paid for by the buyer, is the best way to build this as well as protect both parties.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: