Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A gift for the forum for helping me....  (Read 45 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:22:37 AM

I go by "RogerThat".  I am an occasional supergenius and a total ninny estupido most of the time..... both are true statements my friends.

I just wanted to say thank you because some people helped me on here getting my "logistics" right which is to say wallets and currency conversions and the little tricks that are meant to keep people from amassing great wealth on here... a few months ago I didn't know how to use any of this stuff.

I did 100k hours of research over the years, one subject was currencies... what a trip!

There are many many currencies available right now that nobody knows about and won't for several years unless you go find them yourself!

1.  Do all acquistions of purchasing currency in the "dextools" red is for ETH/UNISWAP SIDE OF DEXTOLS and you can "CLICK IT TO REVEAL PURPLE SUSHISWAP AND YELLOW PANCAKE SWAP WHERE THE BNB FEES ARE MUCH LOWER PER EACH PURCHASE"....DO IT ALL in the browser of the metamask itself.

2.  If you want the right contract address you must "finger enlarge" on your touch screen the "two pieces of paper logo" to the right of the currency ISO code on dextools.

The one on the left gives you the INDIVIDUAL CURRECNY CORRECT ADDRESS and the one of the right gives you the "cake-lp" pair addy.  The future favors the bold and the southpaws.

I hope to see you in the Kingdom of Heaven..... nothing to see here! run along Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: