Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you'll Sale bitcoin on today?  (Read 1087 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:12:34 PM

The ups and downs are just normal in the type of market we are all currently in. Actually many of us in here have suffered and endured more than the declination we have been experiencing right now if you will compare it from the past years wherein it is nearly to be stated the downfall of Bitcoin because it have taken years before its price have bounced back to the great heights. No matter how low it is, I will still not be selling my Bitcoin for I know
its capacity and capability to grow. Instead, I would rather acquire more while it is cheaper compared to its price that is incredibly expensive to afford.
If we compare the fall of Bitcoin in previous years, the current fall is still better. So it's best not to sell our Bitcoin right now, because there is
a possibility that Bitcoin will recover in the next few months. Sometimes many people forget, it does require patience if we want to succeed
in getting big profits from Bitcoin investments. We better collect Bitcoin for now, based on the history of Bitcoin movement, usually Bitcoin will go higher if the correction is deep enough. Hopefully by the end of this year Bitcoin can rise to the price of $100k, as predicted by many people.
True, and people don't realise that. When you compare the Bitcoin price even if it had dropped to that $25k some people thought it was going to do, it still would have been better than the ATH of 2017/18 season which was about $19k+. Everything is patient when trading in cryptocurrencies. Again I will always say this, for me, investing in Bitcoin is usually for a long term plan but if so happens that there is a big change in the price in a shorter time, then that's good to take profits. This way you are more relaxed with where ever the market is.

I always mention the importance of learning everything about Bitcoin first before deciding to buy Bitcoin for investment. Because people who
already understand how Bitcoin works, will understand better what is happening to Bitcoin and will make decisions based on the results of
the analysis that has been done. Will not make decisions based on other people's opinions, people who already understand Bitcoin will not
easily panic when they see Bitcoin prices fall. Because they know Bitcoin will recover soon and they will not sell Bitcoin before their target is
reached. The conclusion is that people who already understand Bitcoin will be more patient when investing in Bitcoin,  because they understand
that they cannot expect instant profits from Bitcoin investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:52:49 PM

O don't sell my Bitcoin because my purchase price more than today. If I sell my Bitcoin then it would bring me a huge amounts of losses.

My purchase price: $47000

My target price: $50000

I am waiting for price correction until my target fill-up.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:43:30 PM

Because for so many times that I've been missing the chance to sell my coins at a better and higher price because of being greedy wanting more, so for now, I'd rather change my strategy and just being contented with some ROI rather than lose again.
Well, good plan!
I did it. I buy accumulated at 30k, 35k. Retrace on stage one and continue accumulating on stage 2. I sold the accumulated amount of 0.05 at 42k$.

I plan to rotate the funds for other purposes. Presumably for the sake of soaking up a few upcoming altcoins. Perhaps the process of staking 32 ETH for a node will be a growth catalyst for the upcoming altcoin. Everything needs to be calculated and prepared little by little.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:07:06 PM

-snip-
I plan to rotate the funds for other purposes. Presumably for the sake of soaking up a few upcoming altcoins. Perhaps the process of staking 32 ETH for a node will be a growth catalyst for the upcoming altcoin. Everything needs to be calculated and prepared little by little.

calculating and making a strategy for each step is very important to get the desired result. Turning funds for other purposes will provide opportunities for you to earn profits. every opportunity should be utilized as well as possible. Management must be done properly. Research is very important to know what to do next. don't just buy and sell.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:10:28 PM

To sell my btc amount from wallet today - no way. After turbulent period for all coins even top 10 i expect green period and price rising. My plan is to hold till 50000. Even more, sell then.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 08:13:34 PM

Today it was a good feeling to see bitcoin rise again and i am not selling. Currently there are just under 19 million Bitcoin and imagine you are one of a maximum of 19,000,000 people in the whole world who own one Bitcoin. Short speculation for traders will exist, but for many others it is a reason to buy even more and be even richer in the future. My answer for today: No sale, still Diamond hand!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:34:03 PM

At this price! Not a chance because I believe we are just getting started, many people who sold their btc because they panic will be surprise btc is not showing down anytime soon,  people always react too quickly to small situations which is not a good thing as an investor, it is good to have strong hands in certain situations,  especially during the dip period,  am just waiting for btc to go back to previous ath.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:22:04 PM

Don't plan to sell in that time.To see current price i'm expect for a new Ath and i hold untill see the goal. This is only a coin might be always best investment for long term. So many people purchased at higher price they have to wait to hit 45k$-50k$ 43k$ is live trading price hope will continue pump.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:46:49 PM

Don't plan to sell in that time.To see current price i'm expect for a new Ath and i hold untill see the goal. This is only a coin might be always best investment for long term. So many people purchased at higher price they have to wait to hit 45k$-50k$ 43k$ is live trading price hope will continue pump.
^ Much better you will set a goal profit target, BTC price will always potentially be riched another new ATH and that is possible.
Probably the reason for this bullish trend is just because there is so much good news around that happens to the BTC adoption and usage on it. If you are going to hold much more longer, potentially there were possible profit and it could be folded many times. For me, as long as I did not need money and still have in my pocket, I will hold until I don't have enough fund and seeing that I already profited.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:50:05 PM

Don't plan to sell in that time. To see current price i'm expect for a new Ath and i hold untill see the goal.
Are you a long-term holder?
If you are not a long-term holder, selling is okay. You can sell once the Bitcoin price is pumped like today. Then, you can buy again when there is a decline in the next few days. The Bitcoin price won't increase every day, it should have a correction after a big increase. So, you don't need to be so worried about having no chance of buying again. But it surely depends on you, if you want to hold, then it is okay.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:13:50 PM

I guess OP sees now that change because it has went up by more than $10k already. This is the reason why you have to be patient if you've just bought bitcoin at a low or quite high price. It's going to recover no matter what FUD are there in the market, you have to be firm and believe that it's just the matter of time until it recovers. So basically those who have the idea that it won't be moving up anymore, they've missed again another opportunity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:26:32 PM

I don't want to sell my bitcoin. I have accumulated some bitcoins since 2018. I have not sold. But I will sell my bitcoins when the market goes up to 70 to 80 thousand dollars.Currently Bitcoin has pumped a lot. Bitcoin prices today 44271$.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 12:50:24 AM

i will Take profits where I am up over 10% to lower averages, but I'm bullish overall. I doubled my holdings over the last couple of months during the dip so I have been in profit most of the week.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:29:29 AM

Well yes, i sell some of my Bitcoin in this pumping price today, i take profit from what i hold last three months. I am a trader, not long term holder, so i usually sell at high price and buy again at the correction price.
The chart will give you guide to take profit if you read it carefully.
monig

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:47:58 AM

Why I"ll sell BItcoin Today .You did not mention a solid reason behind us.After struggling many days it is ready for new ride.It is the time to accumulate it, not sale time.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:51:32 AM

I don't want to sell my bitcoin. I have accumulated some bitcoins since 2018. I have not sold. But I will sell my bitcoins when the market goes up to 70 to 80 thousand dollars.Currently Bitcoin has pumped a lot. Bitcoin prices today 44271$.
I don't blame those of you who sell today and I don't blame those of you who keep it for a long time, it's up to each of you. You have your own view of the future assets you have, like what I think today.
currently bitcoin has penetrated $44,524 in the FTX market and in other markets as well. in one day the bitcoin market price correction occurs, there is also a price pump. You can take advantage of those gaps.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 06:27:02 AM

I don't blame those of you who sell today and I don't blame those of you who keep it for a long time, it's up to each of you. You have your own view of the future assets you have, like what I think today.
currently bitcoin has penetrated $44,524 in the FTX market and in other markets as well. in one day the bitcoin market price correction occurs, there is also a price pump. You can take advantage of those gaps.
I hear what you are saying. Investors have the right to do whatever they want with their investment however, I think people should be more patient about their investment especially if you know you invested in the right coin. As long as it is Bitcoin, I believe there is plenty of room to go up in price even if it might take some time before it reaches its previous ATH. Selling right now is not an option.
marissa23

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:16:53 AM

don't make yourself panic sell, later you will regret paying attention to the price of btc it's the right thing to do but don't rush to conclusions. for me btc can be durable, don't be easily influenced by market prices, btc prices are not stable but when prices go down don't panic for sure btc prices will go up again if you panic then you will lose.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:49:58 AM

Looking at the two charts, (the second one taken a few minutes ago) one would see that it will be foolhardy for anyone to be shorting BTC at this point. It's almost certain that we're witnessing a second bull rally for Bitcoin. That range, marked with those two horizontal white lines, are critical. For Bitcoin to be breaking itself loose from it to the up side shows that the bulls have gathered momentum. It's a bit risky selling big time at this point, except for anyone selling into correction to $40,920 as support. Expecting a dip further than that will be a grave risk, in my humble opinion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:08:49 AM

today the price of btc rose but i will not sell btc today i am not a person who is easily influenced by the market i choose to trade in the long term i have a target so i will not rush to conclusions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: