Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Tutorial] How To Access Bitcointalk using TOR Browser  (Read 354 times)
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10753

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 10:42:19 AM

<…> Opera also has free VPN which can be used through Private window, you can fool the ISP and the government at the same time. <…>
Opera is really a proxy, not a VPN. Yes, it does camouflage your real IP from the site you connect to, but not all your computer traffic as a VPN does.

The other day I tried to create an account using Opera, to see what happens. As expected, the IP it provided me had a ton of units of Evil associated to it:
23.414,50 units of Evil, require a fee of 68350 sats  ...

Tor should be way more private in any case, if that is what one is after.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue Snow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1023

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 12:14:39 AM

Bump

I don't know if this happens to you, the home page looks small on my side, I should zoom in about 120%.

johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 11:23:21 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 11:46:43 PM by johnsaributua

Tor browser is used for those who are used to running Node with the slogan clearnet, I am looking for threads whether the developer is on bitcointalk, such as TryNInja or other forum tool creators, the goal is that I want to get updates with more complete information, both the latest plans or goals, maybe not in general on social media (still developing), most of the threads are the ideas of the contributors and not the developers, even the latest threads are in the last year, My assumption is that bitcointalk is a gathering of developers and users can exchange ideas (means and not necessarily), Indeed, the tweet is sticky about the agenda, I would like to know the history if it is in this forum, and why it is so trusted by bitcointalk users even though it is a general developer, we don't know what happened and its competitors are other premium browsers / vpn, I admire its good reputation from the first appearance until now and maybe in the future. CMIIW

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
blue Snow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1023

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 02:09:22 AM

Tor browser is used for those who are used to running Node with the slogan clearnet,
TOR browser is used for anyone who isn't used to running Node also. This is for global applications, such as beginner, and advanced. There is no limit because that all easy like we use most browsers. And, I don't know what the point of knowing who the developer?, because this application is open source, we can check it on github, and we can follow the update there. in this situation, We don't need to know who the developer even the application is open source or decentralization which we can make sure it if it's correct.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: