Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you yet allowed to book your third Covid jab (booster shot)? If not, when?  (Read 104 times)
fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:10:03 PM

"Third Covid jabs are due to be rolled out from September. Current plans only include the elderly, the clinically vulnerable and frontline health and social care workers in this booster programme...."

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1456738/covid-booster-when-can-you-book-third-covid-jab-who-eligible-evg

"The UAE authorities have urged the public to book a Covid-19 booster shot after they have received two doses of a coronavirus vaccine. Dr Farida Al Hosani, the health spokeswoman for the federal government, said on Tuesday that all eligible people should take a third shot to boost protection. "Boosters are needed."

https://www.thenationalnews.com/coronavirus/2021/07/07/uae-covid-19-vaccine-how-do-i-book-a-booster-shot/

"Jul 14, 2021 A patient receives a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 coronavirus vaccine at the outpatient clinics "

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2021/07/14/should-you-get-a-third-covid-vaccine-dose-booster-shots-explained.html

"Feb. 25, 2021, 4:04 AM PST. By Erika Edwards. Despite the 95 percent effectiveness at preventing coronavirus infection after two doses of its vaccine, Pfizer is now seeing what a third dose might ..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/third-pfizer-dose-covid-19-vaccine-maker-studying-booster-shots-n1258775

"In the meantime, the JCVI's advice is to offer a third Covid jab (and a flu jab) to the following people from September 2021: adults aged 16 and over who are immunosuppressed or clinically..."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57667987

I can't wait... But, maybe, the 4th won't be "free"...

#You Get Your News Too From The Most Reliable Sources Ever In History?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:56:29 PM

I already get a flu vaccine every year. I'll quite happily take a COVID vaccine every year. Beats dying on a ventilator, that's for sure.
fastlight (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:12:46 PM

I already get a flu vaccine every year. I'll quite happily take a COVID vaccine every year. Beats dying on a ventilator, that's for sure.

Don't forget to book NOW for you, your family and all your close friends ! With all the supply chain disruptions, there may not be one early for everyone. And as always, first booked, first served !!!

You should even call tomorrow your health providers to assure your place in the queue Smiley. Better safe than sorry, isn't it?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 07:26:20 PM

You should even call tomorrow your health providers to assure your place in the queue Smiley. Better safe than sorry, isn't it?
I am a "health provider", so I'm in the fortunate position that my place in the queue is both guaranteed and very near the front. Smiley
fastlight (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:02:53 AM

I am a "health provider", so I'm in the fortunate position that my place in the queue is both guaranteed and very near the front. Smiley

Oh, thank you so much for all the work you do to save us ! You are really a hero !
But do you already have a date for your booster jab? I would feel so much safer knowing when and I think your family and loved ones should be prioritized too.
So that you can really focus on your job of healing us.
Thank you again.

And the others, do you know when you will finally have it?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:20:38 AM

But do you already have a date for your booster jab?
Well, the CDC have only just been discussing the potential of boosters shots this week, so no, no dates yet. Although it may be that it is only the immunocompromised who require a booster.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 08:50:35 PM

I got 2 Pfizer shots few months ago, but I'm not allowed to book third shot. There was some discussions about it, but no official decision yet. I hope that only people with weak immunity will have to take it because I don't really want to take another shot.
I'm not really fascinated about possibility that Covid vaccination will become routine thing and we will have to take it every season.

I think it's possible scenario. But if vaccination will be mandatory, it should remain free. I mean, officially it won't be mandatory, but if you will want to live normal life, there will be no other choice.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:49:59 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 11:30:00 PM by BADecker

We are finally seeing how important anti-vaxxers are to you. Do you want a third shot?

1. Find an anti-vaxxer who looks like you.
2. Talk him into loaning his ID to you.
3. Get your 3rd and 4th shots in the name of the anti-vaxxer (called 1st and 2nd shots) using his ID.
4. Give the proof of vaccination to the anti-vaxxer when you return the ID.

This gives the anti-vaxxer his "vaccine passport" so he can live life. It sets you up to get your 5th and 6th jabs (if you want) when they start allowing 3rd and 4th jabs.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
fastlight (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 02:46:14 PM

But do you already have a date for your booster jab?
Well, the CDC have only just been discussing the potential of boosters shots this week, so no, no dates yet. Although it may be that it is only the immunocompromised who require a booster.

You didn't read my quotes at the beginning?

"Feb. 25, 2021, 4:04 AM PST. By Erika Edwards. Despite the 95 percent effectiveness at preventing coronavirus infection after two doses of its vaccine, Pfizer is now seeing what a third dose might ..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/third-pfizer-dose-covid-19-vaccine-maker-studying-booster-shots-n1258775

Don't worry, it's normal that you don't have the time to read the old news, or keep up with the fresh, you are so buzy saving lives.

My point is that the earlier you can book your booster shot, the faster you will be on the queue for the 4th, 5th etc ones.

What you don't get is that I really need your and the one of your loved ones immune system forever compromized and dependend on even constant injection just to maintain you and them alive, so that you won't ever represent a threat to my life or those of my loved ones.

It's just war, medical war or medical terrorism, and as you are on the other side of the divide... you understand now my insistance for you and them to really get deep in the dependency, furthermore once this dependency is formally established it will be possible to position myself financially to even profit from your demise.

As such it's a win-win-win.

1st win, because you are political opponents
2nd win, you won't be able to ever again threaten me
3rd win, financial.

I got 2 Pfizer shots few months ago, but I'm not allowed to book third shot. There was some discussions about it, but no official decision yet. I hope that only people with weak immunity will have to take it because I don't really want to take another shot.
I'm not really fascinated about possibility that Covid vaccination will become routine thing and we will have to take it every season.

I think it's possible scenario. But if vaccination will be mandatory, it should remain free. I mean, officially it won't be mandatory, but if you will want to live normal life, there will be no other choice.

Read above reply, I hope that mrna injection dependency is a real thing, as such there won't be any need for mandate. remember what your parents told you about "drugs"... they didn't lied.

You decided by your own free will, to trust more "vaccine" than your own immune system. Now it's the update game. Ever owned a windows machine? it's you Smiley. And I love it !

We are finally seeing how important anti-vaxxers are to you. Do you want a third shot?

3. Get your 3rd and 4th shots in the name of the anti-vaxxer (called 1st and 2nd shots) using his ID.

This gives the anti-vaxxer his "vaccine passport" so he can live life. It sets you up to get your 5th and 6th jabs (if you want) when they start allowing 3rd and 4th jabs.

Cool

you are always such a disapointment. You don't get that the current gen synthetic protein injected in your cells, is 1 artificial, and 2 the wild dominant strains are constantly evolving. As such, they need the update increasing even more their Antibody-dependent Enhancement... what's fun is that coronaviruses are very good at evolving.

a natural infection assures a whole immunity, ready for ALL variants, I guess one solution is to get the 2 shot and then survive a natural infection, hoping that the damages done by the vaccines aren't terminal (which I hope they are, in the sense that it's really good that the vaxx injected die fast).

call me cruel, I don't care. It fits my objectives.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:17:46 PM

In my country its not yet allowed to get the 3rd jab. So far around 70% of the 18+ year old have received the first injection. There is no more appointments in the vaccine centers and also no priority, all come as you go. The government said they want to get up to 85% vaccination rates before starting with the 3rd injection. And the they will start again with elderly first. This probably going to take a while again.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 12:36:27 AM

Cool

you are always such a disapointment. You don't get that the current gen synthetic protein injected in your cells, is 1 artificial, and 2 the wild dominant strains are constantly evolving. As such, they need the update increasing even more their Antibody-dependent Enhancement... what's fun is that coronaviruses are very good at evolving.

a natural infection assures a whole immunity, ready for ALL variants, I guess one solution is to get the 2 shot and then survive a natural infection, hoping that the damages done by the vaccines aren't terminal (which I hope they are, in the sense that it's really good that the vaxx injected die fast).

call me cruel, I don't care. It fits my objectives.

Until you realize the following, you will always be far more of a disappointment to yourself than I will.

All the average person needs to know about Covid is:
1. Scurvy is a vitamin C deficiency;
2. Beriberi is a vitamin B1 deficiency;
3. Covid is a vitamin D deficiency.

Sure, Ivermectin, or HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc, or mega-vitamin C quantities + zinc, will all control Covid as long as tiny amounts of vD are present. But the vaccines are poison games the medical is using to play with our lives, and the fake pandemic is what the government is using to remove freedom from the people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: