Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [BOUNTY] LEPI - $30,000 TOTAL POOL - EARN BNB | SECURITY ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 7949 times)
Lepifany (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Lepifany.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 10:20:04 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2021, 01:05:57 PM by Lepifany

- 20-8-2021 - This Bounty Is Now On Hold Temporarily (No New Registrations Or Posts In Any Campaign) -
Why?: Lepifany did not meet the soft-cap in DXsale and therefore we did not launch
Is this project and Bounty over? - No, we are far from over
When will bounty return? - When LEPI Shield, our Smart contract Auditor is released, marketed with a second planned launch along with partnerships secured
What happens to my stakes? - Your stakes are still earned if you followed the rules and they will be updated by members of the team directly and shortly after the contracted Bounty Manager updates them

Will I Get Paid? - You will receive stakes no matter what as long as you followed all the rules and payment will be made once the project has launched as per the original post - Please be patient whilst the team deal with the current circumstances and await further announcement -

What is the team doing now? - The team is continuing development of the first Ecosystem dApp, LEPI Shield (Smart Contract Auditor) with unparalleled functionality
The majority of the bounty participants have been spamming, there has been no real effect other than low quality posts which have negatively affected the project brand than benefited it
Any questions, please send your message here only: https://t.me/lepifanybounty

]

- Round 1 -
$15,000 In Lepi Tokens (Small percentage in BNB)

Week 1: Monday 26th OF July -  Sunday 1st Of August
Week 2: Monday 2nd OF August -  Sunday 8th Of August
Week 3: Monday 9th OF August -  Sunday 15th Of August
Week 4: Monday 16th OF August -  Sunday 22nd Of August

Round 1 Ends (Payouts Calculated)

- Authenticate Your Registration -

Code:
[b]
- Authenticate Registration -
My Forum Username:
My Forum Profile Link:
My Telegram Username:
My Campaign Participation:
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address:
Lepi Address (Update and to be provided after launch):
[/b]

- Campaigns Registration & Tasks Completion -

#General Rules To Enter - Very Important, no payment or stakes earned if the below are not followed
1. Be active in the official telegram and Discord: https://t.me/lepifanytoken & https://discord.gg/fRCqsG8t8x
2. You have to converse and keep chat active with users to support the project, we are serious about blockchain security and transactional systems to bring change and support victims of fraudulent activity by rogue projects and we need the buzz in the official Telegram group and Discord channel. Lepifany will change the systems currently in place in an innovative way and have many plans, we are not a meme coin to pass time and if you are only doing this for a quick payment, please pass and join another bounty.
3. Please show real support of the project, research to find out what Lepifany is attempting to bring to the table and how it will protect users, educate and spread knowledge to stop scams via various application.
4. No "Hi", "Hello", "Hey" messages, show genuine interest in the project
5. Spam bot kicks inactive people every 5 days, if you are not in the chat and active, you will be kicked out
6. Support the project to bring much needed change to the security aspects which are lacking

27/7/21 23:23 - Due to various queries and continuous spam since posting this thread, please see below, to reiterate and solidify the rules & participation instructions for the Lepifany Bounty Campaigns -

- Lepi YouTube Campaign -

#Rules

1. Make an original video about Lepifany and publish it on YouTube
2. It has to be High Quality with hashtags
3. Video must be at least 1 minute long
4. Video description must include links to the Lepifany website, whitepaper, Telegram group, and Twitter channel.
5. Video must include the following hashtags: #Lepifany #Lepi #Ecosystem
7. Add the BSC address you submitted in the Registration Proof at the bottom of the video description you have posted
8. Up to 2 videos of Lepifany per participant per week is allowed

#Rewarding System

You can earn up to 20 stakes per video, depending on the quality, amount of views the video receives, number of subscribers, likes and comments. Lepifany will decide on the rewarding of tokens at their discretion.

Report Form:
Reports are submitted weekly on the last day of the week. You can find the last days of the weeks in the Campaign Details section above.

Code:
[b]
#REGISTRATION AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL:
My Telegram Username:
My YouTube Channel Name:
My YouTube Channel Link:
My Number of Subscribers:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
Week Number (dd/mm/yyyy) to (dd/mm/yyyy):
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My YouTube Review URL 1:
My YouTube Review URL 2:
[/b]

- Lepi Twitter Campaign -

#Rules

1. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lepifany
2. You can only use 1 Twitter account each
3. The Twitter account needs to have over 85% real followers, this will be verified via: https://www.followeraudit.com/
4. Your Twitter account has to be at least 1 month old.

It is very important that your Twitter profile has to have a 1000+ Twitter followers to join in on this campaign

Tasks

1. Follow Lepifany Twitter
2. Retweet Lepifany's 3 tweets per week using the hashtags mentioned below
3. Like 3 Lepifany tweets per week.
4. Create at least 2 comments under an influencers Tweet with a few of the hashtags given below and use 1 to 2 lines of text per post plus an image relating to Lepifany.
- Influencers should have more than 100k Followers
- Influencers should be crypto related only such as Binance, Elon Musk, Coinbase, Kraken etc.
5. Please do not spam your Tweets
6. You must not copy and paste other users or your own previously twitted posts – If you are caught you will be banned from the Bounty Campaign, no exceptions
7. Comments or tweets has to be on the latest Tweet of influencers

Hashtags to use in the post. @lepifany #Lepifany #BSC #BinanceSmartChain #Binance #PancakeSwap #DeFi #Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #blockchain in the post. - The Post must be organic.

1. Link: https://lepifany.com
2. Images: use any image provided on the website: https://lepifany.com
3. Text: Be creative and original, do not repost the same thing

You can use any Lepifany related graphics/images for the Tweet, find them here: Lepifany.com

Hashtags to use: #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC

Rewarding System:

500+ followers - 1 stake weekly
1000+ followers  - 2 stakes weekly
2000+ followers  - 3 stakes weekly
5000+ followers  - 4 stakes weekly
10000+ followers  - 5 stakes weekly

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Twitter Username:
My Twitter Profile Link:
My Total # Of Twitter Followers:
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Retweets Links:
My Likes Links:
[/b]

- Lepi Signature Campaign -

See signatures below

#Rules

1. You must post a minimum of 15 posts per week and the posts must be spread over the day with at least 4 hours between each post
2. A minimum of 60 characters per post is required and any spam, trolling, or posts that are copied and reposted will not be counted and may lead to disqualification if deemed excessive
3. You may not advertise any other sites or projects in your signatures, only Lepifany
4. Your posts must be constructive and on topic and relating to the Lepifany project, any low-quality content will be denied from any eligibility towards the rewards
5. We will not count posts made in bounty threads or ANN threads, these do not have any viewership are of no benefit to this campaign
6. Only one account per each person, if anyone is caught farming the campaign, spamming, botting or cheating in any way will be rejected
7. Newbies, Jr. Members and accounts with red and negative trust accounts are not be allowed to participate
8. If you receive negative trust while enrolled, you will not receive any reward and will be removed from this campaign
9. Full members and above are required to wear the avatar in addition to the signature
10. After the slots for each membership tier are full, rewards will not be allocated even if a post is made with the signatures/avatar.
11. Users will not rank up unless we announce there is an available opening.
12. Users may not change their payment addresses. Only one address may be used for the duration of the campaign and the addresses cannot be changed thereafter
13. If you post in the following, they will not be accepted: Games & Rounds, Off-topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings (Only crypto related)

#Rewading system

Junior members: 2 stakes weekly
Members: 4 stakes weekly
Full members: 8 stakes weekly
Senior members: 10 stakes weekly
Hero members: 14 stakes weekly
Legendary members: 18 stakes weekly

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My 28 Bitcointalk Post links:
[/b]

- Lepi Telegram Campaign -

#General Rules To Enter

1. You must join the Lepifany telegram Group: https://t.me/lepifanytoken & https://t.me/lepifanybounty
2. You should not just write messages, but conduct a dialogue with the participants of the project in the telegram chat, chatting and communicating in the Lepifany Token Official group is mandatory! Not just simple hello, hi, or one word messages. You are required to post at least 6 words per message
3. You are not allowed to write a message about the bounty campaign in the official chat group, doing so, may have you disqualified (Hence we have the Bounty group chat for bounty related chat and queries)
4. You should not have the name of another project in your profile name, it will not count towards any stake!
5. Participants are prohibited from using any hashtags in the telegram chat that are not related to Lepifany!
6. Words of greeting "hi, hello, etc." and words of goodbye "bye, goodbye" are not counted, all chat messages need to be constructive
7. Once a week, you must send a report in this thread relating to your participation
8. Reffering users - refer 10 users per week to the official lepifany group: t.Me/lepifanytoken  -  The users must be active in chat, no bots allowed whatsoever
9. Use lepi avatars - use the official logos of lepi, pick a choice of colors here: https://lepifany.com/lepifany-campaign-logos/
***Lepi ecosystem logos not allowed in this round, only once the dapps are live and approval of use is given***
Name extension - edit your name and add | lepifany.com |, example: john | lepifany.com |

#Rewarding system

Join the telegram - 1 stake weekly
Messages in chat  - 2 stakes weekly
Be active in the official chat - 3 stakes weekly
DP avatar and text  - 3 stakes weekly
Inviting active users  - 3 stakes weekly

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
Week Number  (dd/mm/yyyy) to (dd/mm/yyyy):
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Total Number Of Referred Users:
My Telegram Referred Usernames:
My Telegram Campaign Username:
[/b]

- Lepi Facebook Campaign -

#Rules

Eligibility
1. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lepifany-101640845489308
2. Only one Facebook account per person is allowed
3. The account must be at least 1 month old.

Tasks

1. Like our page: https://www.facebook.com/Lepifany-101640845489308
2. Like our 5 latest posts per week
3. Share our latest 5 posts per week using these hashtags - @lepifany #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC #BinanceSmartChain #Binance
4. Create at least 1 post about Lepifany in the Facebook crypto-related groups. The group must be Crypto-related, Must have more than 50k people in it. Your post must be public and should remain in the group until the bounty end. Create a post using the hashtags, One image, a link to the website, and a few character text.
5. Like and comment on Lepifany posts at least 5 times a week

Hashtags to use in the post. #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC #Binance #PancakeSwap #DeFi #Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #blockchain in the post. - Your post has to be organic.

1. Link: https://lepifany.com/
2. Images - use any Lepifany related image from the official website, not a random one: https://lepifany.com/
3. Text: Create your own and be constructive, related to crypto promoting Lepifany
4. The post must remain active until the bounty campaign finishes.
5. You have to perform these above tasks one time a day. No spamming

Rewarding system

250 - 1000 friends or followers: 1 stake
1001 - 2500 friends or followers: 2 stakes
3000 - 5000 friends or followers: 3 stakes

Hashtags to use: #Lepifany #Lepi #BNB #Cryptocurrencies #Bitcoin #Binance #Crypto #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Facebook Username (Indicate):
My Facebook Profile Link (Indicate):
My Total # Of Facebook Friends:
Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Facebook Username:
My Facebook Profile Link:
My Total # Of Facebook Friends:
My Five Links Of The Organic Posts:
My Five Organic Shared Post Links:
Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address:
[/b]

- Lepi Instagram Campaign -

Hashtags to use: #Lepifany #Lepi, #BNB #Cryptocurrencies #Bitcoin #Binance #Crypto #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency

#Rules

1. Follow us on Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/lepifany/
2. Only one Instagram account per person is allowed
3. The account must be at least 1 month old

Tasks

1. Follow the Lepifany account: https://www.instagram.com/lepifany/
2. Like our 5 latest posts per week
3. Share our latest 5 posts per week using these hashtags - @lepifany #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC #BinanceSmartChain #Binance
4. Create at least 1 post about Lepifany in the Instagram and tag crypto-related high profile accounts. The accounts must be Crypto-related, Must have more than 50k followers. Your post must be public and should remain in the group until the bounty end. Create a post using the hashtags, One image, a link to the website, and a few character text.
5. Like and comment on Lepifany posts at least 5 times a week

Hashtags to use in the post. #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC #Binance #PancakeSwap #DeFi #Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #blockchain in the post. - Your post has to be organic.

1. Link: https://lepifany.com/
2. Images - use any Lepifany related image from the official website, not a random one: https://lepifany.com/
3. Text: Create your own and be constructive, related to crypto promoting Lepifany
4. The post must remain active until the bounty campaign finishes.
5. You have to perform these above tasks one time a day. No spamming

#Rewarding system

250 - 1000 followers: 1 stake
1001 - 2500 followers: 2 stakes
3000 - 5000 followers: 3 stakes

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Instagram Username (Indicate):
My Instagram Profile Link (Indicate):
My Total # Of Instagram Followers:
Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Instagram Username:
My Instagram  Profile Link:
My Instagram Followers:
My Five Links Of The Organic Posts:
[/b]

- Lepi Blogging & Articles Campaign -

#Rules

The Lepifany team requires thought-out and well written articles which provide a detailed outlook of the Lepi project.

Blog articles can be published anywhere with a few exceptions, on the internet and publicly accessible. Articles can be written in any language, but please check with us to make sure your language will qualify for a bounty.

Examples of recommended publications on reputable outlets, such as Bitcoinist and related crypto avenues, or in any other media relevant to Cryptocurrency. Your blog or Medium site works, too, however you must also follow that post up by distributing it on Reddit in relevant Crypto subreddits.

Writers should familiarize themselves with the official white papers to ensure an accurate depiction of the project.

To qualify for a blog bounty, each article must:
1. Post must include these hashtags #Lepi #Lepifany #Crypto #FreeBNB $LEPI #dApp #BSC #Binance #PancakeSwap #DeFi #Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #blockchain in the post, and publish this on the network.
2. Have 500+ words or more without spaces
3. Contain a minimum of 2 links to the Lepifany project and the whitepaper. - The link must be hyperlinked within the post itself NOT at the end of the post.
4. Have unique content (ANN translations do not count)
5. The reward will be evaluated based on article length and value of the publication, content quality and we reserve the right to give any blog or article any tokens.
6. Strictly *NO* to Plagiarism, content must pass Copyscape & Grammarly check . Nobody bounty campaigners will be paid if the content is plagiarized and Lepifany will check.
7. No hate speech, racism, religious or personal attacks and the content must be respectful and ethical in all ways.
8. The content must remain active and live for a minimum of 60 days.
9. Articles published on these platforms Like .blogspot, .wordpress, LinkedIn, Reddit, Facebook, Telegram, or other free blogging websites do not count.
10. Lepifany reserve the right to reject any blog and entry.
11. One bounty hunter can write and publish 2 articles and blogs per week.

#Rewarding system

Low quality — 10 stakes per blog
Fair quality —20 stakes per blog
High quality—30 stakes per blog

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Name On The Blog Platform:
My Username On The Blog Platform:
My Blog Profile Link:
My Total # Of Followers:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Name On The Blog Platform:
My Username On The Blog Platform:
My Blog Profile Link:
My Total # Of Followers:
My Posted Blog Links:
[/b]

- Lepi Reddit Campaign -

#Rules

1. Lepifany reserve the right to not take your Reddit account into consideration and it will become ineligible if you are using an extremely low quality or bot account etc.
2. Your account must be at least 2 months old and have at least 50 posts or comment karma.
3. External posts should link to the Lepifany website
4. Posts with negative karma will obviously not be accepted & any kind of spam will not be rewarded either
5. Your post must be made in the subreddits mentioned in the below list (r/Cryptomoonshots favored over every other subreddit)
6. We will award tokens based on the quality of the post and based on the quality of the content, number of upvotes, karma and how many comments it generates etc. We may take other criteria into account such as awards etc.
7. Post must be at least 100 words, no spaces including and summarizing the Lepi project
8. You can complete a total of 4 posts per week and a maximum of 1 posts per day
9. Low-quality content will be denied without any pay

#Rewarding system

More than 20 karma - 1 stake weekly
More than 500 karma  - 2 stakes weekly
More than 2000 karma  - 3 stakes weekly
More than 5000 karma  - 5 stakes weekly

Subreddits to use:

r/CryptoMoonShots
r/AllCryptoBets
r/CryptoMars
r/Cryptopumping
r/CryptoCurrencyTrading
r/shitcoinmoonshots
r/MarsWallStreet
r/crypto_currency
r/CryptoMoon
r/BSCMoonShots
r/SatoshiStreetBets
r/CryptocurrencyICOs
r/ETHTraders
r/Coinomy
r/CryptoCurrency
r/CryptocurrencyICO

Code:
[b]
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Telegram Username:
My Reddit Profile Link:
My Total Karma Count:
[/b]

Code:
[b]
#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:
My Reddit Username:
My Reddit Profile link:
My Five Reddit Post Links:
My Total Karma Count:
My Reddit Comment links:
[/b]

MODS/ADMINS

3 TELEGRAM MODS
3 DISCORD MODS
3 SUBREDDIT MODS
(Most likely to increase closer to Presale & launch)

0.05 BNB in Lepi tokens per week for each mod & if you are still with Lepifany, there is an incentive of a voting system where the community can vote for best staff members on the Lepi website and you are awarded crypto cash prizes, products or services etc. dependent on the giveaway at that time.

This will be launched not long after the core phase. Please refer to page 0036 of the whitepaper for more info

- SIGNATURES -

- Jr. Members -

Code:
[center]
[center][font=ARIAL BLACK]>==>[url=https://www.lepifany.com] LEPIFANY [/url]<==<
[color=red]SECURITY ECOSYSTEM & BNB REDISTRIBUTION[/color]
[center] [url=https://t.me/lepifanytoken]★ TELEGRAM ★[/url][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Lepifany/] REDDIT ★[/url][url=https://www.instagram.com/lepifany/] INSTAGRAM ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/] WEBSITE ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/lepifany-whitepaper] WHITEPAPER★[/url][url=https://twitter.com/lepifany] TWITTER ★[/url]
[color=black]█[/color][color=black]██████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]██████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]██[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]███████████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]███████[/color][color=black]█[/color]

- Members -

>===> LEPIFANY <===<
SECURITY ECOSYSTEM & BNB REDISTRIBUTION
★ TELEGRAM ★ REDDIT ★ INSTAGRAM ★ WEBSITE ★ WHITEPAPER★ TWITTER ★
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

Code:
[center]
[font=ARIAL BLACK]>===>[url=https://www.lepifany.com] LEPIFANY.COM [/url]<===<
[center] [url=https://t.me/lepifanytoken]★ TELEGRAM ★[/url][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Lepifany/] REDDIT ★[/url][url=https://www.instagram.com/lepifany/] INSTAGRAM ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/] WEBSITE ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/lepifany-whitepaper] WHITEPAPER★[/url][url=https://twitter.com/lepifany] TWITTER ★[/url]
[color=black]█[/color][color=black]██████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]██████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]██[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]███████████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]█[/color][color=black]███████[/color][color=black]█[/color]

- Full Members -

LEPIFANY

Code:
[center]
[font=ARIAL BLACK]★ [url=https://www.lepifany.com] LEPIFANY [/url] ★
[color=#fb1e1e]█[/color][color=#ff1212]██████████[/color][color=#ff1213]█[/color][color=#ff1212]██████[/color][color=#fe1212]█[/color][color=#ff1212]█[/color][color=#ff1213]█[/color][color=#ff0808]█[/color][color=#ff0606]█████████[/color][color=#ff0404]█[/color][color=#ff0202]██[/color][color=#ff0302]█[/color][color=#ff0202]█[/color][color=#fe0202]█[/color][color=#ff0202]███████████████[/color][color=#ff0302]█[/color][color=#ff0203]█[/color][color=#ff0202]███████[/color][color=#ff0202]█[/color]
[/center]

- ★ Sr. Member ★ Hero Members ★ Legendary Members ★  -

LEPIFANY
★★★ LEPIFANY - SECURITY ECOSYSTEM & BNB REDISTRIBUTION ★★★
★ TELEGRAM ★ REDDIT ★ INSTAGRAM ★ WEBSITE ★ WHITEPAPER ★ TWITTER ★

Code:
[center]
[font=ARIAL BLACK]★ [url=https://www.lepifany.com] LEPIFANY [/url] ★
★★★ [size=12pt][b][color=#FF0000]L[/color][color=#FF0601]E[/color][color=#FF0C03]P[/color][color=#FF1205]I[/color][color=#FF1807]F[/color][color=#FF1E09]A[/color][color=#FF240B]N[/color][color=#FF2A0C]Y[/color] [color=#FF3610]-[/color] [color=#FF4214]S[/color][color=#FF4816]E[/color][color=#FF4E17]C[/color][color=#FF5419]U[/color][color=#FF5A1B]R[/color][color=#FF601D]I[/color][color=#FF661F]T[/color][color=#FF6C21]Y[/color] [color=#FF7824]E[/color][color=#FF7E26]C[/color][color=#FF8428]O[/color][color=#FF8A2A]S[/color][color=#FF902C]Y[/color][color=#FF962E]S[/color][color=#FC972E]T[/color][color=#F9982F]E[/color][color=#F7992F]M[/color] [color=#F29C30]&[/color] [color=#ED9E31]B[/color][color=#EAA032]N[/color][color=#E7A132]B[/color] [color=#E2A433]R[/color][color=#E0A534]E[/color][color=#DDA634]D[/color][color=#DBA735]I[/color][color=#D8A935]S[/color][color=#D6AA36]T[/color][color=#D3AB36]R[/color][color=#D0AD37]I[/color][color=#CEAE37]B[/color][color=#CBAF38]U[/color][color=#C9B038]T[/color][color=#C6B239]I[/color][color=#C4B339]O[/color][color=#C1B43A]N[/color][/b][/size] ★★★
[center] [url=https://t.me/lepifanytoken]★ TELEGRAM ★[/url][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Lepifany/] REDDIT ★[/url][url=https://www.instagram.com/lepifany/] INSTAGRAM ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/] WEBSITE ★[/url][url=https://lepifany.com/lepifany-whitepaper] WHITEPAPER ★[/url][url=https://twitter.com/lepifany] TWITTER ★[/url]
[color=#fb1e1e]█[/color][color=#ff1212]██████████[/color][color=#ff1213]█[/color][color=#ff1212]██████[/color][color=#fe1212]█[/color][color=#ff1212]█[/color][color=#ff1213]█[/color][color=#ff0808]█[/color][color=#ff0606]█████████[/color][color=#ff0404]█[/color][color=#ff0202]██[/color][color=#ff0302]█[/color][color=#ff0202]█[/color][color=#fe0202]█[/color][color=#ff0202]███████████████[/color][color=#ff0302]█[/color][color=#ff0203]█[/color][color=#ff0202]███████[/color][color=#ff0202]█[/color]
[/center]

- Here is a thank you for entering the campaigns and supporting Lepifany to create a more legitimate and secure Crypto space and tackling the ongoing malpractices by all those that are involved within it and to find them accountable, starting with the BSC & ETH networks -

- They can only get bigger with your support -

- ♥ From Lepifany, thank you ♥ -

>==> LEPIFANY <==<
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
geraldy

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:48:00 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: geraldy
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=809214
My Telegram Username: @geraldybtc
My Twitter Username: @geraldybtc
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/geraldybtc
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 19200
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x178AE682b5313f4E51Cb7C4968F0E77f5fcfF285

My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=809214
My Facebook Username (Indicate): geraldybtc
My Facebook Profile Link (Indicate): https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc
My Total # Of Facebook Friends: 5491
Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x178AE682b5313f4E51Cb7C4968F0E77f5fcfF285
Israt22

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:32:11 AM

Proof Post
Bitcointalk Name:Israt22
Bitcointalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3178436
Campaign Join:Twitter,Facebook & Telegram
Twitter Url:https://mobile.twitter.com/Israt112
Twitter Audit Link:https://www.twitteraudit.com/Israt112
Facebook Url:https://www.facebook.com/faiza.fairoz.75
Telegram  user name:@Msjui
LinkedIn profile :https://www.linkedin.com/in/md-pranto-2586b21b5
BEP-20address:0x6192FAB268658c257ad11FAD066Aa9aed69DD3Fb
Srvillain

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 09:00:12 AM

Proof Post
Bitcointalk Name: Srvillain
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2866163
Campaign Join:Twitter,Facebook & Telegram
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/sporhiya?s=09
Twitter Audit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/sporhiya
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/nuralom.islam.775
Telegram  user name:@raffak
BEP-20 Wallet Address. 0x502BcD00C47c706ce8fE088d5d73F6eE8f08e91c
Blownup4ntn

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 09:43:37 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: Blownup4ntn
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2813273
My Telegram Username: @garbiie
My campaign participation: twitter, facebook
My Twitter Username: @GABI_intermilan
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/GABI_intermilan
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 2050
My Facebook username: princess barbie Adeyemi
My Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/princess.barbieadeyemi
My no of Facebook friends/follower: 5001
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x3aD1A9d6340ef29A90A9b502cAb07b65533b5591
Hiamzhemy

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:20:12 AM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: hiamzhemy
Forum Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2635993;sa=summary
Telegram Username: @itz_zhemy
Participated Campaigns: Twitter,Facebook, telegram
Twitter profile link:https://twitter.com/zemz_kunmait?s=09
Facebook profile link:https://www.facebook.com/hiamzhemy
0x3B5233C122C875cFe0FCA81c3Cbc808B6CFfB150
Shawn20

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:44:22 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: Shawn20
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2062912;sa=summary
My Telegram Username:@shawn28941
My Twitter Username: @shawn28941
My Twitter Profile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/shawn28941
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 1720
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0xE4ba8694dE69B216Bb011e19d6f462836df4B910

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Egbedayoolanrewaju

Activity: 828

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:53:39 AM

# REGISTRATION AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username: egbedayoolanrewaju
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2842619
My Telegram Username: @carlans4u
My campaign participation: twitter, facebook
My Twitter Username: @Omegacarlos3
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Omegacarlos3
My Total # Of Twitter Followers:
My Facebook username: Omegacarlos
My Facebook profile link: https://m.facebook.com/Omegacarlos
My no of Facebook friends/follower: 5001
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x090e5E9b13DdA16757dFde2f74eD2Fe19AC74BEb
surya67

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 11:52:27 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: surya67
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1628922
My Telegram Username: @andropmax
My Twitter Username: @andropmax
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/andropmax
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 25257
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0xceAd3d35ec30403d899554d5da7E257A60F3392d
Hiamzhemy

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 11:54:22 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: hiamzhemy
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2635993;sa=summary
My Telegram Username:@iyz_zhemy
My Twitter Username:@zemz_kunmait
My Twitter Profile Link:https://twitter.com/zemz_kunmait?s=09
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 3737
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:0x3B5233C122C875cFe0FCA81c3Cbc808B6CFfB150
Cat91

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:26:18 PM

My Bitcointalk Username: Cat91
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3104194
My Telegram Username: @Cat0910
My Twitter Username: @Rokonuz77905810
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Rokonuz77905810
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 1205
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x7d39949A0f1Cd5bA7B75E63CeD3Dc53901cF4A9A

My Bitcointalk Username: Cat91
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3104194
My Facebook Username (Indicate): tabassum.afrin.37017
My Facebook Profile Link (Indicate): https://www.facebook.com/tabassum.afrin.37017
My Total # Of Facebook Friends: 4950
Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x7d39949A0f1Cd5bA7B75E63CeD3Dc53901cF4A9A
geraldy

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:41:13 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 03:32:07 AM by geraldy

#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Retweets & Likes Links:
1 https://twitter.com/geraldybtc/status/1420375331488210947
2 https://twitter.com/geraldybtc/status/1420706071388196873
3 https://twitter.com/geraldybtc/status/1420914938608984064

My Likes Links:
1 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1420107011619016704
2 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1419020474630262785
3 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1416742364094373888

My Comments Links:
1 https://twitter.com/geraldybtc/status/1420375740852305923
2 https://twitter.com/geraldybtc/status/1420706446774202377

My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x178AE682b5313f4E51Cb7C4968F0E77f5fcfF285

#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Facebook Username: geraldybtc
My Facebook Profile Link: https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc
My Total # Of Facebook Friends: 5491
My Five Links Of Comments:
1 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075959812463?comment_id=128514949468564
2 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125074859812573?comment_id=128834369436622
3 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/123121236674602?comment_id=129012152752177
4 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075803145812?comment_id=129476379372421
5 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075509812508?comment_id=129710856015640

1 https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc/posts/1896702253844580
2 https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc/posts/1897500533764752
3 https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc/posts/1898495270331945
4 https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc/posts/1899221406925998
5 https://web.facebook.com/geraldybtc/posts/1899650143549791

My Post Group Links:
1 https://web.facebook.com/groups/157335444945195/posts/783456432333090/

Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address: 0x178AE682b5313f4E51Cb7C4968F0E77f5fcfF285
Version20

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 02:12:03 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 01:13:19 PM by Version20

REGISTRATION AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:Version20
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2862462
My Telegram Username:@arahim5
My Twitter Username: Rahimbepari20
My Twitter Profile Link. https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20
My Total # Of Twitter Followers:(8000)
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:0x6aAa81b2A0fF9dCDb40A8EEC776599D2605e1b8A

Week#1
Retweet
1.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1420529632256962563?s=19
2.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1420924793746976769?s=19
3.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1421467297772830728?s=19
4.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1421467237035102209?s=19
5.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1421467176838467592?s=19

Tweet
1.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1420926360407592961?s=19
2.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1421817468851343360?s=19

Comments
1.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1420531897680109568?s=19
2.https://twitter.com/Rahimbepari20/status/1421467811252039684?s=19
Facebook
Shares

1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=244037384225317&id=100058571705441
2. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=244701980825524&id=100058571705441
3. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245607180735004&id=100058571705441
4. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245608754068180&id=100058571705441
5. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=246221097340279&id=100058571705441

1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=244704237491965&id=100058571705441
2. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245609774068078&id=100058571705441

Telegram
1. https://t.me/Cryptonews1209/3100
2. https://t.me/altcoins247/3773
3. https://t.me/Cryptonews1209/3130
4. https://t.me/altcoins247/3774
5. https://t.me/Cryptonews1209/3131
sakib0175

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 02:17:44 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 12:30:29 PM by sakib0175

My Bitcointalk Username: sakib0175
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3330820
My Telegram Username: @bekar4321
My campaign participation:  Twitter, Facebook, Telegram
My Twitter Username: @SakibIs60947608
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/SakibIs60947608
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 1100
My Facebook username: princess barbie Sakib Islam
My Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/Sakib01759
My no of Facebook friends/follower: 4900
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x97Cf0a52e4ED87C53013E4DF3d63e2a84a5f4f54
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 03:08:14 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: farukahmed
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1805372
Telegram Username: @farukahmed
Participated Campaigns: video blog
Smart Chain (BSC) Wallet Address: 0xfB414562277f89183f7ab684946Eb8CD2c09Ed13

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
sunny28

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 03:33:12 PM

My Bitcointalk Username: sunny28
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=982205;
My Telegram Username: @sunnyforum
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x645Af19fdBE1ba58751FeaF2AaD52009283b425e

Baskeyairdrop

Activity: 700
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:12:41 PM

- Authenticate Registration -
My Forum Username: baskeyairdrop
My Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2816462
My Telegram Username: @johnnybaskey
My Campaign Participation: Twitter
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address: 0x3B9455aDcbDf4eF1d8E7FC7aB28e6ef403BccF1c
Lepi Address (Update and to be provided after launch):
Walangkopo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:04:23 AM

My Bitcointalk Username: Walangkopo
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2447250
My Telegram Username: @pamurizalalif
My Twitter Username: @pamurizalalif
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 29789
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x9cE140C7c570073b2849ac827bb3881173b5BE99

My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2447250
My Facebook Username (Indicate): pamurizalalif
My Facebook Profile Link (Indicate): https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif
My Total # Of Facebook Friends: 5984
Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x9cE140C7c570073b2849ac827bb3881173b5BE99
Walangkopo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:05:07 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 05:43:03 AM by Walangkopo

#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Retweets & Likes Links:
1 https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif/status/1420371729428357123
2 https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif/status/1420714237719040000
3 https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif/status/1421068796429701125

My Likes Links:
1 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1420107011619016704
2 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1419020474630262785
3 https://twitter.com/lepifany/status/1416742364094373888

My Comments Links:
1 https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif/status/1420372799797940227
2 https://twitter.com/pamurizalalif/status/1420714479768150018

My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0x9cE140C7c570073b2849ac827bb3881173b5BE99

#TASK AUTHENTICATION
My Facebook Username: pamurizalalif
My Facebook Profile Link: https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif
My Total # Of Facebook Friends: 5984
My Five Links Of Comments:
1 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075959812463?comment_id=128513356135390
2 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125074859812573?comment_id=128838869436172
3 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/123121236674602?comment_id=129138332739559
4 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075803145812?comment_id=129486189371440
5 https://web.facebook.com/lepifany/posts/125075509812508?comment_id=129738729346186

1 https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif/posts/589688345352277
2 https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif/posts/590336411954137
3 https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif/posts/591141991873579
4 https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif/posts/591736218480823
5 https://web.facebook.com/pamurizalalif/posts/592311488423296

My One Post Group Links:
1 https://web.facebook.com/groups/1805663606196942/posts/4230830733680205/

Binance Smart Chain Wallet Address: 0x9cE140C7c570073b2849ac827bb3881173b5BE99
Rafiqul88

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:54:12 AM

REGISTRATION AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username: Rafiqul88
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2542903
My Telegram Username: @rafiul88
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address:0x665836CF1063245C6995DF16Abf7122FEB06156b
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: