Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin bull market back  (Read 1624 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:21:09 PM

now the price is better again and we hope that entering the Christmas celebrations and trading movements will be stable and can make bitcoin move to increase.
because for the beginning of next year it is still not optimistic that bitcoin will be able to increase from the correction again.
market at this point is really showing sign to be honest wherein that soon or later there will be a good run again.. But i don't think if it will gonna happen in just short period of time like before Christmas because for sure most investors will gonna start accumulating little by little on this situation just to assure everything will gonna be alright and since market isn't not showing clear sign of trend for sure no one will put all in..so maybe next year month of January its possible in my personal opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:43:13 PM

The bitcoin bull market will definitely bake but we will have to wait for that. This may take a little longer. Can't be upset. Since we have recently seen an all time high, it is safe to say that it will take some time. But the next bull market we will see will be stronger than previous.
there is always an opportunity for bitcoin to re-enter the market which will increase even though it continues to be hit by a very deep correction but it is a positive thing that bitcoin is not sinking below $40K. since the beginning of july it has always been above that price and this indicates that there is still strength from bitcoin at the end of the year which can make a surprise even though it may not be phenomenal.

now the price is better again and we hope that entering the Christmas celebrations and trading movements will be stable and can make bitcoin move to increase.
because for the beginning of next year it is still not optimistic that bitcoin will be able to increase from the correction again.

We don't know what will happen in the next few days, it's moving much better right now and if this continues,

we might have a better holiday season to come, more and more people realizing that
this investment can bring them good opportunities to earn. Just be ready with the market
sway, ride with it and enjoy when you already have the profits that you are aiming to get.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:56:00 PM

market at this point is really showing sign to be honest wherein that soon or later there will be a good run again.. But i don't think if it will gonna happen in just short period of time like before Christmas because for sure most investors will gonna start accumulating little by little on this situation just to assure everything will gonna be alright and since market isn't not showing clear sign of trend for sure no one will put all in..so maybe next year month of January its possible in my personal opinion.

Do you think that market will keep on dumping on Christmas and New Year as most people will be on holidays and financial markets will be mostly closed?
If we see the last year, bitcoin did not dump during the Christmas and we may see a pump again during this time.
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:30:30 PM

Is it better to buy altcoins now or buy large amount of bitcoin and hold for let say a year or two this will give maximum and stable income but altcoins can eeasily be pump and dumped at any chance.

year-end price correction has discouraged investors who were too hopeful for a new ATH breakout. bitcoin is bearish at the moment, conditions are still worrying. the bullrun may still be far from everyone's expectations for december 2021.
It was a new surprise for everyone, many thought it would exceed the current price limit but it didn't. I prefer this time to buy a few coins and buy in bulk because the right time to buy is right now.
If you intend to buy in large quantities, then the appropriate coin is memecoin or altcoin, considering that this type of coin is still in the cheap category, rather than buying coins that are in the top 5, but the problem is that not all coins have the same potential, so there is a pattern that must be identified. to get coins. Otherwise, there will be no result in purchasing the coin.
How can you be so sure of 2 years is enough for Holding? what if the Bear covers the market like what happened from 2018-2019? then you badly needed fulling out the coins? this is not good investing strategy .
i will be putting my coins in different coins either Bitcoin and 5 altcoins?
that would be enough for making sure your coins and investment for long term.
But also make sure that altcoins is on top and not shitcoins ok?
If that's the case there is no longer any debate, I mean if we invest in one coin, this is a problem if it's not the right investment, but what you mean is varied, you mentioned the top 5 altcoins and I agree to that, even investment should be like that, the more varied the investments we make, the greater the opportunity to earn profits, most importantly the investment is in the top popular altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: