Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Trade On Emotions  (Read 2794 times)
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:52:40 AM

Of course, if you cannot control the emotion well, it is better not to trade. Trading with emotion will be a disaster, it will lead to a wrong decision during trading. I cannot imagine if someone trade while emotional, he can sell all his coins panicking when there is a big decline.

I'd rather choose to play NFT games than trading if can't control my emotion. Not only because I'm only playing, but I can earn at the same time. I'm currently playing this game called Battlewave2323 of AnRKey X, their game is built on Unity, a gaming engine that is used by the top gaming studios like Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft, Blizzard, EA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:33:06 AM

Trading is not a matter of emotions, it depends entirely on market analysis and market systems. Emotions have no place in trading. The things that are noticeable in trading are support resistance, volume any kind of positive news, candlestick pattern, etc. Also, a skilled trader trades through a fair analysis of all the other components and tools available. Therefore, it can be said that in the case of any type of trader, new or old, the possibility of loss is highest as a result of emotional trading. So during the trading we have to keep in mind that the issue of emotion between us does not dominate in this case.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:42:10 AM

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.

This reminds me of a good friend of mine who is encouraging me to invest in a particular coin because of so many bullish stuff, partnerships, cheap price, etc.

However, as I’ve looked over the chart, I told my friend that it’s parabolic but the latter insisted and saying it doesn’t matter. Investing while in the middle of a parabolic curve or reaching it’s peak is something that I didn’t wanna do. I would rather wait for the dip before buying.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:11:47 PM

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.

That's true, but I always trade with the scalping method and choose some altcoins into my portfolio.
When the market situation is red, one will panic if they are a new investor in crypto, but if an investor is familiar with cryptocurrencies, such as the market situation and Bitcoin halving and other plans for altcoins you have, there is nothing to worry about market situasion and panic because every bitcoin halving the price of other coins will go up.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 01:12:16 PM

In investing we have to use a way to always bring profit, sometimes all does not go the way we want when we invest suddenly the price of the coin decreases and a few days later we experience losses, in the situation at that time we must be sure the coin will definitely increase again and do not rush to draw conclusions to sell all coins even though in this loss is the wrong way to make an investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mabeyak

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:12:06 PM

Some people have the luxury of investing money that they could live without, It's harder not to be emotional for people who want to invest the small amount that they have hoping they will get a small profit so they get a break. It's all they've got. And poor people fall the most for hypes.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:55:26 PM

This is a big problem for newbies that they use to buy when the market increases and use to sell when they see a small dump in the market. I suggest to all that if you want to buy any token with 50$ then buy in parts, means buy of 10$ at current price and wait for some time if it comes down then buy again of 10$ and so on. This will decrease your dollar-cost average. I hope you understood this and try it from now.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:59:04 PM

I really think the person you analyzed is not really ready to invest, there will be some people that will fall into this category but anybody who is into cryptocurrency will know that you cannot but wait and not sell off anytime there is a small dump.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:01:58 PM

This is a big problem for newbies that they use to buy when the market increases and use to sell when they see a small dump in the market. I suggest to all that if you want to buy any token with 50$ then buy in parts, means buy of 10$ at current price and wait for some time if it comes down then buy again of 10$ and so on. This will decrease your dollar-cost average. I hope you understood this and try it from now.
it's because they are new people sometimes come because of the hype or the pump going on in the market. they don't see how history has gone in the market. of course, it would be very easy for them to get stuck in a predicament when the dump happened.
this situation has happened a lot and experienced by new people. even old people also usually get caught up in day trading in the hype market.
without sufficient skills and knowledge. old or new people will end up the same.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:27:41 PM

yes it's true, some ordinary people may often lose for some reason and I personally also admit it after trading with new coins, especially meme coins. and a little advice that trading with coins like this is not worth it for the long term, and is more suitable for the short term. I mean out after making a profit. Coins like this are predictable although not completely correct, but meme coins can be profitable in just one night. high risk & high profit.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:11:34 PM

Using emotions has its negative effects in whatever you do be it trading, or trying to make a decision in real life, the end result is costly.
I do agree with the OP, that's is why we should put it in our mind that if we want to invest in bitcoin treat it as an investment we are willing to lose should it go against our desire. If price goes against us let's hold and wait for recovery.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:24:56 PM

Changing emotions will almost certainly be experienced when joining this crypto school.  The highly volatile nature will easily send you into depression, stress, loss of control and frenzy.  Decisions between hold and sell don't just happen, they can be followed by other mistakes.  Lol, I have this problem often but still can't get out of this.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:40:00 PM

very volatile in crypto, many lose and the impact of almost all novice traders feel it is the reduced value of the estimated Asset. Most buy when prices are high for the reason of fear of missing out if pumped at any time.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:50:34 PM

In investing we have to use a way to always bring profit, sometimes all does not go the way we want when we invest suddenly the price of the coin decreases and a few days later we experience losses, in the situation at that time we must be sure the coin will definitely increase again and do not rush to draw conclusions to sell all coins even though in this loss is the wrong way to make an investment.
Emotional influences on investment decisions are not carried out properly and all decisions are instant without financial management considerations, so it is not surprising that there are many cut losses even though they are in losses without investment knowledge in the cryptocurrency market. We have to control our emotions on the basis of market analysis considerations.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:35:59 PM

Calculate well and then invest in it.
Analysis the secret to successful investment. Emotions will certainly play out during crypto trading but the ability to control this emotions is what guarantees profits. Most times you might invest in a coin and the coin drops then your emotions forces you to sell. Just after selling the coin bounces back making newer ATH. Once your analysis is correct stick to your investment it will certainly pay.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 06:38:29 PM

~~
Emotional influences on investment decisions are not carried out properly and all decisions are instant without financial management considerations, so it is not surprising that there are many cut losses even though they are in losses without investment knowledge in the cryptocurrency market. We have to control our emotions on the basis of market analysis considerations.
usually new traders often do this, buy coins or tokens out of panic, and almost certainly will panic sell too. especially during the bullrun, when the number of coins increases, newcomers think it will easily go up, even though there is a market analysis that we have to look at, and other considerations related to the project. In order to make a profit, it must be planned well. we cannot rely on luck alone, there must be a mature plan and strategy so that we can determine open and close positions.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:59:08 PM

~~
usually new traders often do this, buy coins or tokens out of panic, and almost certainly will panic sell too. especially during the bullrun, when the number of coins increases, newcomers think it will easily go up, even though there is a market analysis that we have to look at, and other considerations related to the project. In order to make a profit, it must be planned well. we cannot rely on luck alone, there must be a mature plan and strategy so that we can determine open and close positions.

Without doing your research you'll find yourself doing things like this, being moved by rhe market without knowing

what to do best, most of the time it leads you to lose your investment instead of gaining which is the original reason

why you are into this business. Always find time to work out with your knowledge first before you take your next step

placing your hard earned money inside this market.
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 07:00:37 PM

Maximum new traders do it. I also was a emotional trader on my past. It’s too risky in trading. If a traders sold or buy a coin emotionally, He will loss. Imagine, You bought a coin,  then you see coin is dumping and you sell them instantly in loss. And price start increasing after you sold. Roll Eyes

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:11:24 PM

This is very common attitude of the traders  especially those who are new in trading platform. I just suggest that try to be a good holder, avoid panic selling. Always you have to have patents in this platform . When the market is up no problem you have to wait you will take your specific range after some days. Most of the new trader take the wrong decision they take trade with high value of the assets. After that they sell that low price. Trading will become profitable if you practice trading charts as well as it's depth but you can not do anything with your emotion. Always you have to remember that trading is one kind of competitive game where all the players are mature and careful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:59:26 PM

First of all, it would be not a wise idea to start investing when the price has pumped. But unfortunately this is what most people do due to FOMO. They start investing when the price starts to increase and sell when the price has dipped. Sadly you can't tell people to delete emotion from their life when trading. It's impossible. Emotions will have an affect to your trading. You will just have to learn a way to make sure your emotions don't affect your trades. This can be done through practices and acceptance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: