Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Trade On Emotions  (Read 2794 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:27:04 AM

Thats why I always say to the newbies to not ride the hype. Sometimes its just a trap and will just give you a bad trading entry which leads to  the loss.

Indicators are really useful as a basis to know at what point of price will you gonna buy those altcoins you plan to trade. You need enough time to learn those, there are simple and easy to understand TA which is a great help to atleast spot a good entry trading point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:40:48 AM

This kind of thing is usually done by amateur traders. they are not determined by analysis but based on emotional logic. this is very detrimental and must be completely eliminated, so in my opinion it is trading in a healthy way and good calculations
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:07:21 AM

Good advice, sir and this condition, if you look at it for experienced people, I think so, for new ones I think it's different and very vulnerable especially with BTC corrections that occur every day here, the importance of education so that users are familiar with market prices that are very volatile.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:40:28 AM

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.

There are lots of people who forgot their purpose when they lose their primary capital and rush to invest again without a second thought. Look like this mostly happened when the market is not looking good. What I mean by that is when you see the market keeps falling every day, it just simply means that you need to rest until it goes stable again. You can choose whether to buy at that price or wait more time for the right price to gain more profit. Trading is not rushing, mostly everything in the crypto market is all about waiting and patience.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:13:30 AM

Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.
Emotions = automatic lose.

This may not be applied to some but for me, putting emotions on every investment will result in an automatic loss. I've already experienced it and over time, I learned how to remove emotions whenever I'm trading or investing on any asset whether it is in stock market or crypto etc.

If I see my portfolio lose, I will not feel anything because I believe that at some point in time it will recover and when it went up and it reaches the target then I will sell automatically. Emotions is one of the main reasons why investors and traders especially are losing their capital. Putting emotions first will always result in a wrong decisions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:46:54 AM
Merited by zachyboy090118 (1)

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.

Thats right never trade on emotion in many ways, this will be reason that make your investment down or lose, because you cannot focus on the proper trading plan and management of your money out of it.

Mehedi72

Activity: 716
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:50:24 AM

It is the adjectly the same situation that i experienced as a beginner. I had lack of Patient and confidence and that's why i sold out so many currencies after little dump as well as bought so many currencies at their pick high only because of my emotion and which is not recommended right now. Should make sure before investment and top coins are recommended for beginners for start their journey

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dndfinance

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:53:18 AM

True. It is called dollar cost averaging.

I like cryptos and stocks. Not a financial advice. Subscribe to my YouTube channel! linktr.ee/dndfinance
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:58:28 AM

When it happens that you lose twice or thrice I think you will start to wonder and try learning why you are doing it the wrong way. Emotions are always involved no matter how you feel about the market, you get excite when prices goes up but if you have to look at the chart and learn when you should buy and sell, then you minimize the chance of losing over and over.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:03:50 AM

Market management really needs to be mastered before really getting too far into investing, not only for beginners, those with higher level abilities sometimes can't control their emotions if in an instant there is a very drastic price decline in the market.  I still refer to the basic laws of economics, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:32:41 AM

Trading with emotion mostly can be seen in new comers. Cause they are new and they enter in crypto industry with having a little knowledge. So most of time they purchases tokens the wrong one even a little dump make them anxious and scarry. That's why they sold everything and so is happened to me so many time while i was a Newbie. Cause thats normal. Of course We can't expect professional Market behaviour from them! But those type of experience will make them professional, one-day
Yes you are right, as a beginner it is very difficult to control emotions when the price of coins that we hold has dropped drastically.
That's what I experienced, but with the process and experience accompanied by learning it we will be able to control it and always be optimistic with the coins we have.
Because indeed investing with cryptocurrencies requires patience and valuable experience to achieve success.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 11:34:37 AM

Yeh right that trade doesn't need any emotion its need reserch on project and technically analyzed it .
Because when you technically analyzed any project you will get too much kwnoledge about the next move of this project.
So you can easily take a successful and safe trade .

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:14:44 PM

Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.
Emotions = automatic lose.

This may not be applied to some but for me, putting emotions on every investment will result in an automatic loss. I've already experienced it and over time, I learned how to remove emotions whenever I'm trading or investing on any asset whether it is in stock market or crypto etc.

If I see my portfolio lose, I will not feel anything because I believe that at some point in time it will recover and when it went up and it reaches the target then I will sell automatically. Emotions is one of the main reasons why investors and traders especially are losing their capital. Putting emotions first will always result in a wrong decisions.

Emotions also make you easily deviate from the strategy you once decided to pursue. If you set price points at which you are either going to enter or to exit and emotions are involved, you constantly adjust those price points because you feel you got your strategy and timing wrong. If there are not unexpected events you should try to stick to your strat. I know the feeling when you think you left the market too early and you freak out because the price keeps increasing of a coin you just sold. Learning to be content with the profits you just made even if the coin keeps rising is important to not make mistakes baed on those emotions in the future. We've all been there I guess! Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:16:36 PM

Invest gradually, that way you can buy at an average value based on the amount of money you have. The advantage of buying in stages you will never miss the opportunity to buy at the lowest price available.

big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:20:26 PM

It's a basic rule but it's important to be reminded. Sometimes even for experienced holders and traders. It's hard sometimes not to act emotionally when your portfolio goes down in 50% in one day. Or up in the opposite.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:21:33 PM

As much as your advice is needed and welcome, you can not seperate emotion from trading! Money naturally evoke emotion and it require discipline from a trader to be able to tame this emotions! The skill needed to manage your emotion in cryptocurrency market require experience and practise. When you master your emotion and get it right, you will sometimes still fall victim of your emotion. I believe managing your emotion and sticking to a plan is the best way of investing and trading cryptocurrency!

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:24:42 PM

I always find it weird to observe all that panic selling going on once the market starts to dip a little and of course once the first big panic sells are starting this triggers a chain reaction with even more people starting to become nervous at first and then they decide to sell even though they did not plan to do so. If you sell directly at the beginning of a market dip that is probably still not that bad if you bought that coins at higher prices, but if your intention was to hold no matter but then you panic sell after you observed the market going down for weeks and weeks that is probably the worst thing you can do because then it is very likely that you sell your tokens at the absolute bottom.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 01:31:18 PM

People panic sell any time there is dip because till now people trade with emotions and sentiment more than the belief in crypto and what it will be in future, and the funniest thing is if people don't panic sell the price will not be greatly affected and the everyone will be happy with the price, since it is not possible to control what other people do, everyone is free to do as they want, the action will affect the market and the price will suffer the consequences.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:28:20 PM

In fact, this cannot be learned without living. It requires a certain experience. When you invest, you cannot avoid those feelings in any fluctuation, but I think it is important to experience it. Of course, good advice for new investors, it is a little difficult to do what is theoretical in practice, I just wanted to say this.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:49:25 PM

i dont like to invest when the coin is pumping because i can only buy small amounts coins with my money but ill wait if the coin can still dump  but even with this strategy there are still that will panic if they saw another dump happening right after they bought tho the losses that they can get is not high as the other  .
in investing its also important to have a trust in the coin you invest so that you can hodl in any entry point  .
It is the usual thing that one must do. Buy when the price starts to drop but it's also a case to case basis. Like if bitcoin starts to pump and you think that it will be long time before it finally stops then you should buy as it increases.
Because if you don't do, there's a chance that you will really miss higher increases which will make the price of your purchase to have lower amount of coin in your possession.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████