Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin season started again?  (Read 1422 times)
xizhnyak (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Helping Brands with awareness

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:05:28 AM

Hello there,

What do you think about the altcoin season in summer and autumn?

There are a lot of factors telling us that BTC will grow much higher according to the fresh news:

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

And a lot of other positive news for crypto.

Nevertheless this market is so speculative and unpredictable!

maybe you could give me your piece of advice and share your opinion about a situation on the market?
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:09:19 AM

Current news and developments in the market are very positive. There are new directions that are spreading and will explode in the future. Personally, I think maybe around September we will see the bull market again.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:48:15 AM

~ Nevertheless this market is so speculative and unpredictable!
It really is. Even bitcoin cannot escape high price fluctuations sometimes.

About the altcoin season, I think we're not there yet. The recent BTC increase from $29K to over $40K looks like a fake to me. As you can see, it already dropped back to $36K right after Amazon denied the rumor. Price will probably drop and test $30K again in the next few days. Altcoins will bleed once again.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:54:24 AM

Nope, I believe this little price recovery is giving you guys the opportunity to opt out because crypto market can't escape bear market soon, there is no good news that's as crazy as halving season and that's already in the past now, honestly we all favoured in the bull run when BTC was trading at 60k, for me it's good enough as I'm not expecting anything more again
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1344
Merit: 738

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:50:04 AM

Hello there,

There are a lot of factors telling us that BTC will grow much higher according to the fresh news:

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

maybe you could give me your piece of advice and share your opinion about a situation on the market?

Today we get references to altcoins on several social media, where everyone is more likely to give personal opinions that do not represent the results of research and studies for altcoins. We understand that everyone has the right to assume, but what is troubling is that they represent many people when conveying their predictions on social media.

Not to mention the effects of the covid 19 pandemic that is happening all over the world, this effect is big in my opinion, developments on coin prices also have an impact on the effects of the 19 pandemic, we're not trying to blame people's assumptions, but hopefully what they say in the media doesn't mislead people .
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:02:14 AM

Nope, I believe this little price recovery is giving you guys the opportunity to opt out because crypto market can't escape bear market soon, there is no good news that's as crazy as halving season and that's already in the past now, honestly we all favoured in the bull run when BTC was trading at 60k, for me it's good enough as I'm not expecting anything more again
right, I think so too. at this time it seems as if there is no good news circulating, so if the market this time goes up, then we must be careful to react to it, this could be a false increase, so that later it can go down deeper. but again no one knows the truth later, everything is just a prediction

Nora Olin

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:05:58 AM

Absolutely, the price still benefits, which is not entirely bad news, it also means that when they add it, we will get another huge boost. Having said that, I am not in a hurry for price increases.
Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:08:30 AM

I also confirm the news about the possibility of an increase in the price of Bitcoin. In the area where I live, information regarding the future of BTC is also a topic of conversation. It strengthens me even more when monitoring the current market movements. However, we also have to be careful, because in a matter of minutes, everything can change.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:09:55 AM

Bullish trend was incoming since 2 days ago, we hope all these news are continue and it's not just a bull trap because as i seen, many newcomers this year have left crypto and coming back again after looking at the chart few days ago. We need BTC to reach it's next resistance which is 40k to trade altcoin safely from my analysis
Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:24:46 AM

Current news and developments in the market are very positive. There are new directions that are spreading and will explode in the future. Personally, I think maybe around September we will see the bull market again.
So far, there is no reason to believe that the altcoin season has begun or may soon begin on the cryptocurrency market. Yesterday's good price growth should most likely be regarded as a short-term surge. It seems that the reason for this was the spread of information that Amazon will soon accept payments in bitcoins, which it recently denied. Therefore, today we are witnessing a decrease in the increased prices again.
Plus, the second half of summer has never been a good time to run bulls. I think that for this we need to wait for autumn.

anandaijun

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:46:43 AM

My answer that Altcoins will increase again. This is inseparable from the influence of Bitcoin. From several news sources that you wrote in your post (Amazon, Google, Facebook and Tesla), I agree with their news, that the chances of BTC rising again to higher charts.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:50:00 AM

Hello there,

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

Is that bitcoin price changes to summer or winter?

I don't think so, and the current price hike happened for nothing so don't confuse the rumours related to big tech companies are going to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Price is still unpredictable and high chance to fall from the current price.
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:56:48 AM

You can learn some encryption knowledge and read some KOL articles, but you must have your own judgment. Recently, because of some media and panic because of "rumors", some people have sold their coins. No one knows the ups and downs of the market. What will happen, but don’t buy or sell your own tokens just because of what others say.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 07:59:15 AM

So far, there is no reason to believe that the altcoin season has begun or may soon begin on the cryptocurrency market. Yesterday's good price growth should most likely be regarded as a short-term surge. It seems that the reason for this was the spread of information that Amazon will soon accept payments in bitcoins, which it recently denied. Therefore, today we are witnessing a decrease in the increased prices again.
Plus, the second half of summer has never been a good time to run bulls. I think that for this we need to wait for autumn.
I agree with you that the Amazon rumor was likely what made that Bitcoin price jump yesterday and of cause, we saw the aftermath of the price again from their own announcement. However, I believe if you really want to invest in Bitcoin, we need not wait for any news before investing because that is when you can buy at the best low price. Imagine some people must have bought it yesterday when it was almost $40k and today it has dropped to $37 and some will also sell off trying to cut their losses because they don't know if it will continue to dip.
Anyways, I believe that the general crypto market will re-bounce some time again before EOY and this is also a good time to Invest and HODL.   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1185

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:04:45 AM

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

What news are you talking about?

Amazon already denied they will accept Bitcoin as a payment and dont even have this in development. So all yesterdays Amazon related news are fake.
Tesla has announced, they had 20 million loss due to investment in Bitcoin.
Facebook has already screwed with Libra and doubtfully will go big again into cryptocurrency in nearest future.

That does not look like "positive news for crypto". What up with Google? Did I missed something? I think they stay rather neutral with cryptocurrency so far. Otherwise, they will be a google coin long time ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xizhnyak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:05:52 AM

About the altcoin season, I think we're not there yet. The recent BTC increase from $29K to over $40K looks like a fake to me. As you can see, it already dropped back to $36K right after Amazon denied the rumor. Price will probably drop and test $30K again in the next few days. Altcoins will bleed once again.

I guess someone trying to dump the market like it was on 2019, the same strategy, to shave all sheep.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:07:29 AM

Hello there,

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

Unfortunately, you are right that the crypto market is too manipulative right now and anything can happen. However, I still try to stick to the idea that by the end of 2021 we may see another round of growth in cryptocurrency prices. Undoubtedly, BTC will be the leader, and then a number of top altcoins. Now it is difficult to say exactly what marks the cryptocurrency will reach if there is an increase, but there is an assumption that prices may fly off to the moon. So now I am trying to accumulate different cryptocurrencies, if possible, I will wait for the end of the year, and then it will already be seen.
xizhnyak (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:12:40 AM

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

What news are you talking about?

Amazon already denied they will accept Bitcoin as a payment and dont even have this in development. So all yesterdays Amazon related news are fake.
Tesla has announced, they had 20 million loss due to investment in Bitcoin.
Facebook has already screwed with Libra and doubtfully will go big again into cryptocurrency in nearest future.

That does not look like "positive news for crypto". What up with Google? Did I missed something? I think they stay rather neutral with cryptocurrency so far. Otherwise, they will be a google coin long time ago.

Wow! Fake news is a something new Sad that's pity that amazon news are fake. As for Google and Facebook ,  they will allow advertisement of crypto in august.
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 08:15:15 AM

I guess someone trying to dump the market like it was on 2019, the same strategy, to shave all sheep.

Don't expect an easy gain. We've had the bull run at the beginning of the year and then you want another this mid-year. The bulls will just think you are abusing your wishing well. We were hoping to reach up to $40K yesterday but failed.

I've not sold seeking how much it had shootup despite not knowing exactly what made the price reacted that way. Not even Amazon news is confirmed.  

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:18:12 AM

If I see market developments getting better, maybe it will be an indicator of the start of a new era, I myself will monitor it first in the future, and not in a hurry to expect a big increase.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: