Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin season started again?  (Read 1420 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:08:27 AM

Several altcoins such as LUNA, AMP, OKB experienced a significant price increase in the last 7 days. In addition, in the last 7 days ETH also managed to go up 13%, Bitcoin rose 19% and what is quite attention-grabbing is XRP rose 22%. I can't say this is an Alt season yet, because Biannce BNB still hasn't shown any significant movement. In addition, XLM has very minimal price changes since the last 7 days.
well, I think altcoin prices are starting to rise due to the influence of bitcoin prices starting to recover. although there are currently quite a few altcoins starting to rise, but I think we are still in the recovery phase. I'm pretty sure that the real bulls started when the bitcoin price hit $50k again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:29:14 AM

maybe what some of the media you mentioned is true that the price of digital currency will rise again as before, but we don't know for sure when that time will come!. I myself believe that digital currency will grow even better, namely by the end of this year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 08:36:02 AM

Looks like the trend is back for the new tokens in town and let's see how defi + gaming will do and how the social tokens are gonna do, I do not see any social tokens yet otherwise, i am gonna buy them for sure social is the future now.

Regards
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:05:18 AM

Hello there,

What do you think about the altcoin season in summer and autumn?

There are a lot of factors telling us that BTC will grow much higher according to the fresh news:

Amazon,
Google,
Facebook
Tesla.

And a lot of other positive news for crypto.

Nevertheless this market is so speculative and unpredictable!

maybe you could give me your piece of advice and share your opinion about a situation on the market?

Lots of good news coming day by day so we can expect good something win in a short time so I am also waiting for alter session.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:48:21 AM

I don't feel yet the high spirit of bull run everywhere. So I think we cannot say if bull run is happening now or starting to trigger the market. But i smell good future to DeFi NFT play to earn game. Players are not just merely playing but can also earn profitable payment. That is why play to earn now is blooming.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:58:11 PM

Yes alts  now looking green and can go high. Waiting for bitcoin to stable and alt will fly. I like QNT and can go very high. It is the first blockchain operating system. Think Microsoft for the crypto space. Great team with good tokenomics. Excellent long term investment.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:17:20 PM

Yes alts  now looking green and can go high. Waiting for bitcoin to stable and alt will fly. I like QNT and can go very high. It is the first blockchain operating system. Think Microsoft for the crypto space. Great team with good tokenomics. Excellent long term investment.
altcoin still have risk to down again , in few days ago almost all crypto rise alot and even daily or weekly candle formed bullish canlde. if bitcoin could maintain current movement , altcoin season will start soon and major cap will be the first coins that recovery.

Currently the market is recovering so I think it's a good sign that the altcoin season will coming. Hopefully the prices of the altcoins will continue to increase and more good news coming about crypto market so that the altcoin season will starts.
it will come  but we need correction to test is it valid as bullish trend now ? and also correction will make investors buying with larger amount.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pandji02

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:25:39 PM

The season is definitely started and i hope it's gonna go further. I've bought all i could afford while market was dipping so now i'm just watching my coin-list in ownr waiting for new ATH's.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:28:35 PM

Currently the market is recovering so I think it's a good sign that the altcoin season will coming. Hopefully the prices of the altcoins will continue to increase and more good news coming about crypto market so that the altcoin season will starts.
you can hear nowadays a lot of positive news regarding bitcoin and crypto. This is what makes the market a fairly quick fix.
I hope this situation isn't just a flash pump. if this lasts long enough, altcoins are well positioned to create new seasons.
This momentum could occur when bitcoin can stabilize at the top and some altcoins will get a massive increase in adoption.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 01:28:41 PM

I was waiting for a 2017 like dumb to jump in but the market has partially crashed and now stabalizing. I think those legendary dumps, that this market is used to, are part of history now and with so many big guns entering the market on daily basis, it might not be possible to get a big dump and the market might remain stable where it it or might just grow.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:47:27 PM

you can hear nowadays a lot of positive news regarding bitcoin and crypto. This is what makes the market a fairly quick fix.
I hope this situation isn't just a flash pump. if this lasts long enough, altcoins are well positioned to create new seasons.
This momentum could occur when bitcoin can stabilize at the top and some altcoins will get a massive increase in adoption.

Indeed, if this strong run continue and more news that will favor crypto,

the next thing to expect is to see more good run, just take thing little by little not to rush things out, knowing the market may reverse
avoid going all in always have a good back up plans. Be more realistic with how you anticipate and never to forget that manipulation
still inside this industry, be very furious while taking your investment.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:14:45 PM

fundamentallly we are good right now , but let marke decided when altcoin season started again. altcoins season still influenced by bitcoin price and if bitcoin dominance rate could drop below 40% again we will see it started.

don't be hurry to judge current movement as bullish season for altcoin ,it is too early to take conclusion market recovery yet now. we need more trigger so investors more confidence to buy bitcoin or altcoin.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:33:57 PM

considering the highly volatile crypto market, we are strongly required to be more careful and careful in investing.  but I predict the value of bitcoin and other altcoins will set new records in the future and I believe positive issues will make cryptocurrencies powerful.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:59:50 PM

well, the current situation is very unpredictable. many people speculated that the bitcoin price could reach a price of more than $45k at this time, however, the strong push down again brought the bitcoin price back below $40k. although there is quite a bit of good news regarding crypto, the recovery doesn't seem to be going so fast. if you still want to survive, I suggest choosing only popular coins, especially bitcoin and ethereum.
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:08:15 PM

It never ended. I think a lot of shit coins with no utility had a lot of issues but something like BYG that has utility has generally been doing great since it was launched. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization.
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:02:35 PM

It never ended. I think a lot of shit coins with no utility had a lot of issues but something like BYG that has utility has generally been doing great since it was launched. Black Eye Galaxy is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking. After a new planet is discovered it will be sold on the marketplace. The person that originally found it earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his civilization.

Yes i do really agree for this! Many shit coins do rug pull and then scam for their investors and run with their money and then they make again for those shitcoins because they think it really work as well. We must learn also take a look with a token alongside with their white paper. I already take a look on BYG, those token really great and have a history chart i can say. Also in my opinion their marketing also their community seems to be trusted. BYG is a decentralized cross chain NFT token for virtual world where users can buy planets and solar system, explore galaxy, mine resources and can start their own civilization with each planet,starship,and space station will be an NFT.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:14:09 PM

I do not understand how the news of these companies should be reflected in the altcoin market. So far, I just watch how most of them fall in price that day.
In addition, rumors about Amazon turned out to be just rumors, and this did not particularly affect the market.
I like to watch the news about the development and technology in the field of altcoins more, this is a much more revealing factor.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 06:36:02 PM

Yes, now the market is recovering as many good news are coming. I think we can see a bullish market soon in September. The months June and July were very bad for the crypto market, now August and September will bring many good events and news. Lets wait and see what will happen.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Wassabbi_

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 02:55:14 AM

That's true, altcoin season never ends. As time goes by, more and more coins are being developed but not all of them has a decent utility. Black Eye Galaxy is a good project because it's a NFT token wherein you can have a passive income when you buy planets, space, and such.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:48:42 AM

That's true, altcoin season never ends. As time goes by, more and more coins are being developed but not all of them has a decent utility. Black Eye Galaxy is a good project because it's a NFT token wherein you can have a passive income when you buy planets, space, and such.
another NFT project. looks like the popularity of DeFi will soon be taken over by the NFT project. we see several NFT projects continue to be developed. especially the most popular and the most crowded in the market are NFT games.
we are really getting a new altcoin season, hopefully, this trend will grow the top altcoin market to

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: