Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Rabbit - Bounty & Signature campaign SCAMMER - 25000$  (Read 3546 times)
FastReward (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:30:26 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5), FatFork (2), Rikafip (1), dragonvslinux (1), Symmetrick (1), vinca BK. (1)

What happened::
Hired small rabbit for a bounty campaign management + signature campaign management for almost 25k$, he now deleted the conversation on telegram and sold all the token, edited 5 times the title and reducing the prize poll for bounty participant. Well this is a pure exit scam.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2860610

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351038.msg57541033#msg57541033

Amount Scammed:
25000$

Payment Method:
BNB & NEWINU Token ; dumped later on

Proof of Payment:
Paiement for signature campaign 10k$ BNB: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x8c88a2348adb67710536508bb1f889a67ac531367790bcdc043a3710e1a3e3c7
Paiement for social campaign 20k$ token dumped for 48 BNB ( as you can see even more he edited twice the title and now only offering 20 BNB as reward so taking 28 BNB in his pocket): https://bscscan.com/tx/0x01e69974c37d4bf700c98a138885185c8579ff549df0b2835be45d9aae6ad8ad

PM/Chat Logs:

Sadly don't have alot more he deleted the chat because I noticed about this when I just woke up...

Additional Notes:
This is just pathetic so I know we won't get that money back wich is like obvious with scammer, but let's get him banned & doxed ideally. Appreciate again, I will try to provide as much details as I can. But since he deleted the conversation it will be complex.

►◄►◄►◄ FastReward ►◄►◄►◄
Get Rewarded By Doing Task
════☛ FASTREWARD ☚════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:11:35 AM

I have not done the investigation yet, but if this is true, then it's awful. Besides, I do not understand how in the earth someone is handing out so much money to a forum account where they have a very little history in the community, near to zero? You should have done some background check before sending those coins.

Few days ago some project owner on telegram informed me a scam that they were victims of. It was 8 or 32 BNB or something. And upon investigating, I found that manager already had a bad mark in his profile.

It's sad that project owners do not do due diligence before handing out a big chunk of money. I hope small rabbit sort out the issue, and it's a misunderstanding.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FastReward (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:21:05 AM

I have not done the investigation yet, but if this is true, then it's awful. Besides, I do not understand how in the earth someone is handing out so much money to a forum account where they have a very little history in the community, near to zero? You should have done some background check before sending those coins.

Few days ago some project owner on telegram informed me a scam that they were victims of. It was 8 or 32 BNB or something. And upon investigating, I found that manager already had a bad mark in his profile.

It's sad that project owners do not do due diligence before handing out a big chunk of money. I hope small rabbit sort out the issue, and it's a misunderstanding.

Well actually he runned some other campaign without trouble so, actually my problem is he ask for 25k$ but reward bounty user for 10k thats not how the deal was, deal was 25k$ bounty and 1k+ for management during 4 weeks.

Now closed the bounty and signature and spreading miss information about big thing happened but he  won't be able to tell you what happened since ehe deleted chat.

---

I checked the different project before asked to the founder of each an they said campaign was ok.
Actually blame is on Small Rabbit, he don't accept MM so..

►◄►◄►◄ FastReward ►◄►◄►◄
════☛ FASTREWARD ☚════
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 12:17:54 PM

Well actually he runned some other campaign without trouble so, actually my problem is he ask for 25k$ but reward bounty user for 10k thats not how the deal was, deal was 25k$ bounty and 1k+ for management during 4 weeks.

Now closed the bounty and signature and spreading miss information about big thing happened but he  won't be able to tell you what happened since ehe deleted chat.

---

I checked the different project before asked to the founder of each an they said campaign was ok.
I sent a PM to Small Rabbit to address the topic. Let's see what explanation he has about it. I still hope there will be a good ending to this issue.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 12:23:33 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 12:33:49 PM by TopTort777
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5), nutildah (3)

Can you redo the picture of the chat, so that telegram name would be visible. Otherwise it can be just a chat with just a random person. His telegram name is https://t.me/Rabbit2233. I don't think it will be hard to do my request, and that will be a better evidence.

According to this bot (https://t.me/btt_bounty), social bounty campaigns topic name was "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 115 Trillion $NEWINU for Share", but later was changed to "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 Pay in BNB 20 BNB for Share". FastReward  is telling the truth that campaigns budget was edited.

There is also [Signature] NEWINU ~ Member to Legendary 💎 Paid in BNB connected with this project. The payment in this bounty is in BNB. Maybe Small Rabbit sold bounty pool tokens on purpose, because he is lazy to count results for signature in BNB, and for social media in $NEWINU tokens and decided that distribution would be BNB for everyone. But he is not the one who should make such decisions. This is just my maybe, I'm just guessing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FastReward (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 01:14:21 PM

Can you redo the picture of the chat, so that telegram name would be visible. Otherwise it can be just a chat with just a random person. His telegram name is https://t.me/Rabbit2233. I don't think it will be hard to do my request, and that will be a better evidence.

According to this bot (https://t.me/btt_bounty), social bounty campaigns topic name was "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 115 Trillion $NEWINU for Share", but later was changed to "[BOUNTY] NEWINU~ Social Campaign 💎 Pay in BNB 20 BNB for Share". FastReward  is telling the truth that campaigns budget was edited.

There is also [Signature] NEWINU ~ Member to Legendary 💎 Paid in BNB connected with this project. The payment in this bounty is in BNB. Maybe Small Rabbit sold bounty pool tokens on purpose, because he is lazy to count results for signature in BNB, and for social media in $NEWINU tokens and decided that distribution would be BNB for everyone. But he is not the one who should make such decisions. This is just my maybe, I'm just guessing.

Hello, actually like I said in my 1st post he deleted the conversion, that screenshot with the evidence of paiement and the TXID on the 1st post show you the only proof that: he took the decision to sell our token etc etc. Thats the only screenshot I took to fucking prove to my community why such amount got dumped in 1 single transaction.

My 2nd worry and thats I got blocked and chat delete is :

I wake up check how the bounty going and I see 20 BNB prize pool, and then I check the dump and it was 48 BNB sold at the moment, so it triggered me and then asked to get back the 28 BNB if there is only 20 BNB as prize pool, and then got blocked & chat deleted. This is totaly unprofessional. It's simple you ask for X amount, you provide X amount as prize pool nothing else.

-------

---

I sent a PM to Small Rabbit to address the topic. Let's see what explanation he has about it. I still hope there will be a good ending to this issue.

I wish yes, but let's see. If he is professional or no.

►◄►◄►◄ FastReward ►◄►◄►◄
════☛ FASTREWARD ☚════
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 558

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:40:46 PM

LMAO, all projects managed by Small Rabit ended up being scams, and apparently this is the reason the dev paid for it but he sold the tokens himself

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 01:58:14 PM

LMAO, all projects managed by Small Rabit ended up being scams, and apparently this is the reason the dev paid for it but he sold the tokens himself

This time the dev where honest enough to give full payment, i wonder why he would do such a thing, i myself saw the initial heading for social media it was not bnb payment in the initial launch, then suddenly it was changed to bnb and he posted on the telegram that the team have decided to pay with bnb because they want to protect investors funds and not hurt the price which i thought was a good decision, but not knowing he took this decision on his own without discussing with team, below is the post screenshot:-

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Small Rabbit
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 50

Bounty & Signature Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 02:04:35 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 02:47:12 PM by Small Rabbit
Merited by AB de Royse777 (7)

Hi, i am sorry to here delayed. I can see beautiful drama here  Grin

I Don't know who is FastReward. But I can guess that he may be a member of NEWINU team. I made a little deal with a man in telegram named of $NEWINU Father and I took the camp budget money from him for participate payment safety. But yesterday this time he massage me and ask me to return all the usd. and he said me he will list NEWINU on Gale io Exchange but he have less fund. and he will back usd before bounty end. so normally i trust him and to be Honest i send him 25k usd in his Binance exchange by p2p transfer. But luckily I kept a screenshot of it. I will show it here. after some hour i see he deleted all conversation Which was between us. Because of that I have announced the paused of the bounty. But today I see this thread when  I enter this forum. I don't know why they did it.

I have already done many distributions before which is many times more than that amount. like AMEPAY, NFD, Rabbit finance. ETC  i was holding 0.5 BTC and 3 Million AME token for signature distribution. That amount uas around 500k usd. I was Noob then in management and i was not any valuable Republican but i Didn't scam 500k usd. But now i have done 2 btc paid signature campaign and some successful project bountys. Now i have good reputation here. So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now. It is very lol Grin Hope everyone easily understand. at last i want to say to NEWINU Team. please stop drama. Although I don't care this drama.

Here is proof

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 02:31:09 PM

What I can see is just about word vs word, there's no clear evidence about the proof chat which from Small Rabbit since it's already been deleted. And Small Rabbit is blaming the developer according his story, the developer tried to scam him. Of course it's will hard to prove which is wrong between them.

I can't say it's a scam, but it's more like not professionalism when handling the campaign since the reward pool is suddenly changed as he want. However the reward pool should be fixed first before starting the campaign, so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 03:30:00 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4), NotATether (2), nutildah (1)

Shitcoiner: Hi, this is me. Send me $25k.
Sketchy "bounty manager": Sure. What's your e-mail?
Shitcoiner: alice@bob.com
Sketchy "bounty manager": Here ya go.
Another shitcoiner or maybe the same one: Y U SCAM?

Is it just me or is there a bit of a problem with conducting business (being very generous here with the usage of that word) this way?

All this telegram shit with zero due diligence and not even the most basic verification and then they come here to whine. What happen to "crypto", as in cryptocurrency? Keys? Signatures?

Go complain to fucking Binance and Telegram because that's where you got scammed, and take your shitcoins with you.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 04:45:20 PM

@Small Rabbit, who is $NEWUNI Father? Just wondering if there was a conversation before "hi dear" because I didn't see it., meaning SR did make all the bounty deals with $NEWINU Father.

However, SR is not supposed to release the funds back to the owner before the cancellation of the bounty is announced if SR sticks to his commitment as escrow.

-snip-
So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now
Please don't casually say "only", 25k is big and it's money you've managed, not yours.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:45:43 PM

Proof of Payment:
Paiement for signature campaign 10k$ BNB: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x8c88a2348adb67710536508bb1f889a67ac531367790bcdc043a3710e1a3e3c7

Looks like FastReward is telling the truth here if assuming all participants completed the stakes in signature the total rewards is only worth $5050 instead of $10,000 -- red flag 1
Proof of Payment:
Paiement for social campaign 20k$ token dumped for 48 BNB ( as you can see even more he edited twice the title and now only offering 20 BNB as reward so taking 28 BNB in his pocket): https://bscscan.com/tx/0x01e69974c37d4bf700c98a138885185c8579ff549df0b2835be45d9aae6ad8ad
Small Rabbit changed the reward to only 20BNB after selling all the 230T tokens as you can see in the bounty thread that was edited instead of 230T New Inu token worth 48BNB - red flag 2
@SmallRabbit if you are responsible and wise manager dealing with huge amount of money you should take all evidence like screenshot of telegram conversations in the event that something bad was happen such like this or you did not do all of this measures because you are the one scammed the team and the bounty hunters?  

anoncoiner23

Activity: 330

Adrastros Lopez ~ El que no dbz de olvidar

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:37:51 PM

---

bounty managers are meant to follow YOUR guidelines.. this guy just took it upon himself to change the agreement, holy shit hopefully you got some ACTUAL USEFUL INFORMATION - guys address- moms address - dads address -bruh

are we not thinking here?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:59:51 PM

this is one of the worse ways to manage a campaign. Even if you say "So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now" sending it back you risk your already quite shaken reputation here.
I must ask, who is NEWUNI Father? how you so easily agreed to send money without checking or did we miss some line in conversation?
whether he returned your money back to pay off the bounty campaign? Do you have a screenshot from that conversation?

this is very unprofessional, and this is not the first accusation of manipulating tokens from a bounty program you manage.
You also ignore this, although there are reasonable doubts in your business Small rabbit is kakatua. [Theft peoples/project Money]

I will give you a temporary negative tag, until you take it seriously here and try to clarify the whole situation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FastReward (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 11:17:17 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

@Small Rabbit, who is $NEWUNI Father? Just wondering if there was a conversation before "hi dear" because I didn't see it., meaning SR did make all the bounty deals with $NEWINU Father.

However, SR is not supposed to release the funds back to the owner before the cancellation of the bounty is announced if SR sticks to his commitment as escrow.

-snip-
So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now
Please don't casually say "only", 25k is big and it's money you've managed, not yours.

Thanks actually this is pathetic, I did a complete mistake trusting this dude, we have no funds back at all just saying, the screenshot are faked this is my only account, https://t.me/wraithonly please let him confirm the username of this dude account, by maybe transferring the message or what ever, believe me if I was able to have the screenshot I would have shared them, but I don't. Cause he deleted the conversation...

----

Proof of Payment:

Looks like FastReward is telling the truth here if assuming all participants completed the stakes in signature the total rewards is only worth $5050 instead of $10,000 -- red flag 1
Proof of Payment:
Small Rabbit changed the reward to only 20BNB after selling all the 230T tokens as you can see in the bounty thread that was edited instead of 230T New Inu token worth 48BNB - red flag 2
@SmallRabbit if you are responsible and wise manager dealing with huge amount of money you should take all evidence like screenshot of telegram conversations in the event that something bad was happen such like this or you did not do all of this measures because you are the one scammed the team and the bounty hunters?  

Thanks for your time, well I joined his group telling the truth and even sharing my telegram and our group, I have nothing to hide regarding that bounty it was a real good strategy for us, I'm sincerly sorry...

Please be aware we don't have any funds back so, feel free to delete our signature about us because we won't be able to give you any stakes.

------------

---

bounty managers are meant to follow YOUR guidelines.. this guy just took it upon himself to change the agreement, holy shit hopefully you got some ACTUAL USEFUL INFORMATION - guys address- moms address - dads address -bruh

are we not thinking here?

Well buddy, I'm the one not thinking actually its my mistake trusting a malicious persons... But yeah we already found 2 info, I would have loved getting from BitcoinTalk Admin an IP / Email. Let's see how it work, I have 20k person feeling cheated in my project & all the early bounty hunters, so I highly doubt we won't get more info about him soon.

-----------------

this is one of the worse ways to manage a campaign. Even if you say "So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now" sending it back you risk your already quite shaken reputation here.
I must ask, who is NEWUNI Father? how you so easily agreed to send money without checking or did we miss some line in conversation?
whether he returned your money back to pay off the bounty campaign? Do you have a screenshot from that conversation?

this is very unprofessional, and this is not the first accusation of manipulating tokens from a bounty program you manage.
You also ignore this, although there are reasonable doubts in your business Small rabbit is kakatua. [Theft peoples/project Money]

I will give you a temporary negative tag, until you take it seriously here and try to clarify the whole situation.

The screenshot are faked this is my only account: https://t.me/wraithonly ( founder here : https://t.me/NewGuineaSingingDog ) please let him confirm the username of this dude account because its definitely not me, even more as you say where is the conversation where is the message and my txid confirming I sent the funds to him etc ? Like this is a ridiculous scam
------

Hi, i am sorry to here delayed. I can see beautiful drama here  Grin

I Don't know who is FastReward. But I can guess that he may be a member of NEWINU team. I made a little deal with a man in telegram named of $NEWINU Father and I took the camp budget money from him for participate payment safety. But yesterday this time he massage me and ask me to return all the usd. and he said me he will list NEWINU on Gale io Exchange but he have less fund. and he will back usd before bounty end. so normally i trust him and to be Honest i send him 25k usd in his Binance exchange by p2p transfer. But luckily I kept a screenshot of it. I will show it here. after some hour i see he deleted all conversation Which was between us. Because of that I have announced the paused of the bounty. But today I see this thread when  I enter this forum. I don't know why they did it.

I have already done many distributions before which is many times more than that amount. like AMEPAY, NFD, Rabbit finance. ETC  i was holding 0.5 BTC and 3 Million AME token for signature distribution. That amount uas around 500k usd. I was Noob then in management and i was not any valuable Republican but i Didn't scam 500k usd. But now i have done 2 btc paid signature campaign and some successful project bountys. Now i have good reputation here. So why would I just scam for only 25,000$ now. It is very lol Grin Hope everyone easily understand. at last i want to say to NEWINU Team. please stop drama. Although I don't care this drama.

Here is proof

Alright dude, so for me this is clearly a scam from now faking the conversation is like damn dumb asf, where is the deal, where is the txid of the money you are supposedly sending me back ? Dude where are the fucking proof, why have you edited the prize pool, why have you delete the conversion, oh last question, how can you even consider a scam report like a drama ? Are you a 12y old kids or a bounty campaign manager.

2nd I'm not at listing on gate.io for 1 single reason, I'm a 2 chain token, and price don't match, until this we won't be listed on gate.io or any other CEX, but if you was at least smart you would have checked my group chat... 2ND who seriously fucking use email for binance, I'm literally running a defi project on BSC, with everything decentralized, sending funds from our marketing wallet and then know I will ask my funds back, in USDT via email??? The fuck dude, just use your brain even if you fucking do an exit scam use your brain.

This is pathetic, and you are fucking lucky I'm a fucking dumb French with a broken English... Also, why I'm banned in your group ? When I clearly stated what happen I got banned, show us the evidence in your recent action too please, feel free to please feel free to take this scam report very seriously. I'm never wasting my time, believe me my time will be well spent for you now!

25k$ is not nothing, it's like stealing 0.90$ to each of my 26k holders, thats not nothing, so fix your shit, run the campaign and fucking pay the due money to the bounty hunter.

—————

What I can see is just about word vs word, there's no clear evidence about the proof chat which from Small Rabbit since it's already been deleted. And Small Rabbit is blaming the developer according his story, the developer tried to scam him. Of course it's will hard to prove which is wrong between them.

I can't say it's a scam, but it's more like not professionalism when handling the campaign since the reward pool is suddenly changed as he want. However the reward pool should be fixed first before starting the campaign, so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Actually understanding your vision total, I’m the unlucky one trusting someone else, I will triple check if I didn’t took any screenshot previously, well actually what pissing me off is liar that dude dump my token, let’s say unprofessional but ok better for my holders I’m fine with, but changing the prize pool from 48 bnb to 20 bnb is clearly scam, so it mean people doing bounty won’t even be paid?

Like dude why I would fucking pay a tiers person if my objective is to fuck my holders to dump on them and then even fucking scam bounty participants… like how many defi project are doing bounty campaign not that much.

What ever thanks for your contribution and yeah it’s word vs word, but I’m very resourceful.
—————

Shitcoiner: Hi, this is me. Send me $25k.
Sketchy "bounty manager": Sure. What's your e-mail?
Shitcoiner: alice@bob.com
Sketchy "bounty manager": Here ya go.
Another shitcoiner or maybe the same one: Y U SCAM?

Is it just me or is there a bit of a problem with conducting business (being very generous here with the usage of that word) this way?

All this telegram shit with zero due diligence and not even the most basic verification and then they come here to whine. What happen to "crypto", as in cryptocurrency? Keys? Signatures?

Go complain to fucking Binance and Telegram because that's where you got scammed, and take your shitcoins with you.

Alright so I got your point, an as well my decision was definitely stupid trusting a tiers person with such low quality project. Without using any lock smart contract or what ever even an MM here but it was possible. Secondly dude who seriously use his email for Binance as reception wallet when we are a DeFi project running on BSC like come on… I actually done more than 200k $ trade over telegram based on trust and proof with different agency using contract but without even a real business behind it so what.. But I understand your point and how pathetic that deal was since it end stupidly with an exit scam from the bounty campaign. I really hope he will enjoy his 25k probably a life changer for him.

Between let’s respect my 27k holders  even if your opinion is what it is. Thanks in advance.
—————

►◄►◄►◄ FastReward ►◄►◄►◄
════☛ FASTREWARD ☚════
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 05:51:12 AM

Right, and what I don't get is why would some Project owners be asking you to send back some amount of funds that are already marked for Bounty payments? are they not suppose to have every other payment for their project sorted before engaging in any form of bounty campaign? I believe that this totally shows a lack of project planning and execution from both parties and the way Small Rabbit easily just returned the funds!!!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:44:22 AM

~

Hello FastReward.

I understand that you are in rage for this situation, but you should calm down and act like an intelligent grown man. Instead of using 11 times word "fuck" and insults in your last post. That spoils reputation of you and your project.

FastReward - why did you choose Small Rabbit as a bounty manager? Why did not you check his reputation and trust on the forum first?

I think that both FastReward and Small Rabbit are victims here, and there is third party, that introduced himself as a fake FastReward and asked for $25k. Small Rabbit believed in that and FastReward now suffers from consequences.

Anyway, good luck solving this situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:06:35 AM

--snip--
I think that both FastReward and Small Rabbit are victims here, and there is third party, that introduced himself as a fake FastReward and asked for $25k. Small Rabbit believed in that and FastReward now suffers from consequences.

--snip--

If that's the case, then Small Rabbit is stupid enough to do that without even looking for username. But hey, just wait.

If we have a chat before, then we'd have old history right?

@Small Rabbit, did Newinu Father even delete the previous chats when they wanted to hire you, so to let themselves or someone else contact you in order to scam you? Where the hell are those old chats? Did they delete those previous chats "before asking you to return them back $25k"?

I mean, I am not saying that you're bad at all or you're a victim yourself, that will be decided by the community. But why didn't you check if the person who asked you for $25k is the same person who sent you the funds? Where's the screenshot of that transaction, man? If you were smart enough to capture a screenshot of Newinu Father asking back for funds from you, why the hell didn't you capture the whole conversation including the older messages so to make everything clear?

--snip--
I have already done many distributions before which is many times more than that amount. like AMEPAY, NFD, Rabbit finance. ETC  i was holding 0.5 BTC and 3 Million AME token for signature distribution. That amount uas around 500k usd.

Wtf? Really? Were you the one who held all those tokens? Then why was there such a loooooong delay in paying Amepay bounty hunters and signature campaign users?  Huh

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
FastReward (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 09:19:30 AM

~

Hello FastReward.

I understand that you are in rage for this situation, but you should calm down and act like an intelligent grown man. Instead of using 11 times word "fuck" and insults in your last post. That spoils reputation of you and your project.

FastReward - why did you choose Small Rabbit as a bounty manager? Why did not you check his reputation and trust on the forum first?

Anyway, good luck solving this situation.

that's right, my lack of English skill is the reason why I'm using those words... Sorry you right, well actually he didn't refunded at all, it's not someone else scamming we had a previous chat, with all the deal done where he ask me for 20k & 10K FOR signature, I even provide both TXID in the chat, he know exactly who I am and my account, since I got banned from his group, chat delete and everything.

Well actually let's wait the previous conversation I mean that dude is terrible. Like he clearly scam us there is no other word its just a pure scam and he don't get scam, he just fake scam our deal. What ever let's wait.

►◄►◄►◄ FastReward ►◄►◄►◄
════☛ FASTREWARD ☚════
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: