Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Always take profit  (Read 1267 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:54:08 AM

It is not always possible to make a profit in trading those who have much less knowledge about the market are usually more at risk later. Professional traders can easily make a profit they can easily catch all the strategies of the market it is possible to make a profit on currency the global currency exchange market but if you are not prepared and do not plan your business much more is not possible for you. Traders who execute many small traders especially in different markets where the relationship between the markets is low have a good chance of making a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:03:29 AM

It's easy to enter with good entry point but the challanging thing is taking profit before a retracement and most of the times this retracement could be a beginning of a new trend changing a winning trade to loss. And in situations where the trader fails to apply stop loss there could be chances of blowing off ones account. A profit taken is better than a loss made no matter how small accumulation of smalls makes a mighty bulk.

Have you considered taking profits of $1-3$ repeatedly throughout a trading session it might sound small for professional traders but it would go along way in growing an account most especially for beginners. If a trader cultivate the habbit of taking profit during trading he would have an upper hand over the market and also get clearer pictures of better entry points and also be on alert on when to exit especially during retracement.

Whatever you said mate, it’s good to hear theoretically.
But as you know, the one’s who work online are often lazy.
So rather they would take no profit, then gathering 1$ profit every minute to gain the upperhand.
Yes it can be beneficial for someone who is new in trading.
But i know the rest of the traders will ignore it as they seek for bigger opportunities.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:55:32 AM

Taking profit is a correct way of doing things by being proactive about assets/profits. Obviously there were times when I didn't have the courage to take profits. When you think it is going up and there is a lot of good information, it is difficult for me to conquer my own thoughts and beliefs. Maybe I'm not suitable for take profit. Lol, agree with multiple profit taking times that increase capital turnover and significant gains for altcoins.

Have you considered taking profits of $1-3$ repeatedly throughout a trading session
3-5$ per session is probably too little for a pure trading session according to 15', 30'- 1h, 4h candles. Lol, also how did you build your initial capital?? Why use the math problem only 3-5$

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:23:57 AM

It is not always possible to make a profit in trading those who have much less knowledge about the market are usually more at risk later. Professional traders can easily make a profit they can easily catch all the strategies of the market it is possible to make a profit on currency the global currency exchange market but if you are not prepared and do not plan your business much more is not possible for you. Traders who execute many small traders especially in different markets where the relationship between the markets is low have a good chance of making a profit.
Actually, if you always take profit it means you need to work hard on it and face many difficulties for you to gain profit always. It takes courage for you to take profits. Not having enough knowledge on it is very much impossible to gain profit  because it is like your taking risk and avoid to survive and gain profits. Traders who works hard, have proper knowledge, a good research skills and a strategies have a good chance to make profit. But, it's important that you start point to learn and go to higher numbers before you master it. Risk management is always been there, if you want to always take profit then manage your risk though.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:25:15 AM

Actually, if you always take profit it means you need to work hard on it and face many difficulties for you to gain profit always. It takes courage for you to take profits. Not having enough knowledge on it is very much impossible to gain profit  because it is like your taking risk and avoid to survive and gain profits. Traders who works hard, have proper knowledge, a good research skills and a strategies have a good chance to make profit. But, it's important that you start point to learn and go to higher numbers before you master it. Risk management is always been there, if you want to always take profit then manage your risk though.

It is not easy to take profit from crypto trading, there are many factors that we must have, so that we can always take profit. These include
knowledge, experience, risk management, market analysis skills and emotional control. By mastering all these things, we can easily take profit,
because we already know the crypto market works. So the strategy we use can be effective, and every decision we take can also be right.
So don't ever be lazy to study hard about crypto, so that all the points that I have mentioned before can be owned.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:29:56 AM

It's easy to enter with good entry point but the challanging thing is taking profit before a retracement and most of the times this retracement could be a beginning of a new trend changing a winning trade to loss. And in situations where the trader fails to apply stop loss there could be chances of blowing off ones account. A profit taken is better than a loss made no matter how small accumulation of smalls makes a mighty bulk.

Have you considered taking profits of $1-3$ repeatedly throughout a trading session it might sound small for professional traders but it would go along way in growing an account most especially for beginners. If a trader cultivate the habbit of taking profit during trading he would have an upper hand over the market and also get clearer pictures of better entry points and also be on alert on when to exit especially during retracement.
Taking small profits will reduce the risk of losing your capital but don't forget that you also have to pay trading fee for every transaction which eats yoir earnings if you are keep doing it more. And there is a common fact that day traders are making profits in the short term but in the long term they end up with nothing due to the volatility on prices and failure of compounding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:56:41 AM

Taking small profits will reduce the risk of losing your capital but don't forget that you also have to pay trading fee for every transaction which eats yoir earnings if you are keep doing it more. And there is a common fact that day traders are making profits in the short term but in the long term they end up with nothing due to the volatility on prices and failure of compounding.
I also had the same mindset, or at least was trying to gain from smaller profits. However, this wasn't possible when I was in Bitstamp, due to extremely high fees.

I moved to Binance and was able to trade every now and then, but I've stopped now, for personal and psychological reasons.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:09:41 AM

I've done this before right after I installed the Binance android application. It's just too much work and effort if it is not automated. That also means monitoring the market every minute to take the profits if the movement has the volatility of $1-5. But I tell you, it gets stressful in the long run like you'd rather take a day job than do this over and over again. Repeated days will make you worry into where it will go so you will rather take the longer periods with higher profits than this method. But you are right, it's a good start point to learn then go for higher numbers after you master it.
I think that's where the trading bots come in, you tweak them to your specifications and then test it and see if it makes money more than losses, it will be a lot of work tweaking a trading bot to your specifications but it will be fruitful at the end because if you did it right, you are making money trading hands off and at the same time doing a day job. It doesn't have to be hard, you just have to make something out of a negative situation.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:56:52 PM

Always making a profit depends entirely on the type of market analysis and trading. It is unlikely that a trader's trading analysis will always be accurate and that he will always make a profit. On the other hand, if you make a very small amount of money, such as 1$ to 3$, and always call it a profit, then it is definitely not a feature of professional traders. Because it’s hard to say for sure that the market will rise after every purchase and you will only continue to make a profit. In some cases, the market may go downhill and a small amount of profits may be exhausted on a trade. Therefore, it is more reasonable to make a profit from a profitable trade through market analysis without considering only the profit from each trade.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 05:05:10 PM

Has anyone been able to take profit of nearly every trading session they've had so far? If anything, I think they were lucky enough for this. But I'm not so sure that one can do it consistently every session created.

So far I only think that the analysis can help traders to get a better chance of making a profit. Maybe they can do it quite often but to achieve that consistency then I think it's almost impossible due to the constantly fluctuating market. OP, I would not consider this $1-$5 gain for my trading activity so far. Obviously it may not be the wrong choice, but I hold the trading asset for a certain period of time until my desired target is reached. When someone has a habit of short term trading, they may use anything to get minimal profit and that is good for them although not for others.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:39:06 PM

I don't think its worth the effort you will be putting to take $1-$3 profit. Sure, it might stack up to some good amount if you keep on doing it, but don't you think it would be better utilization of your time if you do something more productive that will be giving you better profit? As long as you are not selling when you haven't reached your profit goal, everything is fine! Keep holding. In the long run it will pay off.
It is not going to even stack up that much, it is such a low amount that we are talking about basically nothing at that point, who could even make a profit with $1? I mean maybe with $3 but even that is too little, think about all the fees you will have, that means you are going to lose most of that money away anyway, which doesn't make sense. I rather make a big investment and long term so that I could make bigger profits.

This may end up working if you have very very limited funds and you have a lot of time, like maybe some high school kid may try this, at worst they will lose few bucks but that's about it, nobody else should even attempt this. Either put it on long term, or aim for higher profit, otherwise you are spending your time for nothing. Go study something that could make you profit and you will make more money in the long run.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 02:51:08 PM

You right, not any one in trading can manage with always profit consistently every session created because we can't predicting when bitcoin or altcoin suddenly dump, now many outside news make trader and investor panic to sell their coin. This why always use 60% from my fund to buy some coin, left 40% I use when bitcoin or altcoin suddenly dump so I got with good price.
Asset diversification is one of the strategies that many traders use in an effort to increase the profitability of their asset. If you believe enough in bitcoin then you can be 100% with it but if not then you have to diversify. There is nothing wrong if a trader chooses 50% of his total asset to be in altcoin while in my opinion bitcoin should also be considered in his portfolio.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 03:12:17 PM

You right, not any one in trading can manage with always profit consistently every session created because we can't predicting when bitcoin or altcoin suddenly dump, now many outside news make trader and investor panic to sell their coin. This why always use 60% from my fund to buy some coin, left 40% I use when bitcoin or altcoin suddenly dump so I got with good price.
Asset diversification is one of the strategies that many traders use in an effort to increase the profitability of their asset. If you believe enough in bitcoin then you can be 100% with it but if not then you have to diversify. There is nothing wrong if a trader chooses 50% of his total asset to be in altcoin while in my opinion bitcoin should also be considered in his portfolio.
This is one of my methods, in order to gain then diversify your money so you can gain from other coins too. Take advantage of other potential cryptocurrencies because there are many of them with a good use-case and the potential to be game-changers in the crypto market. And if you only have a small amount of money to invest, it's better to make money on other new altcoins that can pump x2 in a short period of time. Don't be loyal to one, diversifying your money is a good method, many people have already tried and get profit from this method.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1058

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 03:27:35 PM

There are a lot of traders who does not consider the small amount of profit because they already make trade big. No matter what happens profit is still a profit at the end of the day we are heading to the profits and not about the losses. Losing in trading is just part of it so look forward to your profit. Sometimes we are having a bad day with the trading the market does not come to us so it's better to have a trading plan if you think you already lose your path bring it back again to the trading plan.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:48:05 PM

There is no doubt that we must always try and end every trade in green (profit) and the benefits are beyond just profits. I will explain why and what benefits you get as you end each or most of the trades in green.

When you end up a trade, there is a particular sentiment towards trading you feel and when you make even 1 cent loss, the sentiment will always be negative while if the trade was closed in green, the sentiment will be positive which fuels you for future trades and gives confidence which is not just good but crucial for a successful trader.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 06:01:26 PM

Learn and continue to learn from every trade that is made, at least it has given an idea of how the trading cycle works in each predetermined time frame.
Because trading will be effective if we apply some knowledge of trading strategies, at least a simple strategy that is easy to understand.
There are many simple strategies that can be applied. just choose which one is suitable and easy to understand. Basic trading is very important to know in order to be able to read market movements correctly. Learning and continuing to learn from every trade you make will improve your trading skills and trading experience even more. Technical analysis can't be learned overnight, it takes several tries to get good results. Trading will not always be profitable, there will be times when you will experience losses
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1849

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:02:10 PM

There are a lot of traders who does not consider the small amount of profit because they already make trade big. No matter what happens profit is still a profit at the end of the day we are heading to the profits and not about the losses. Losing in trading is just part of it so look forward to your profit. Sometimes we are having a bad day with the trading the market does not come to us so it's better to have a trading plan if you think you already lose your path bring it back again to the trading plan.

You are right, the profits will always be profits by very few that are, for that, the negotiation I see it as a business, that is, if we compare trade with a traditional business, the ROI of a traditional business is calculated. At about 3 years or more, ROI in commerce is a variant according to the negotiation style.
I think the trade agrees with the personality of each merchant, not all think the same, some have different ways of seeing the market, the core of everything is in knowing what kind of negotiation wishes to do, be short, medium and long term, if it defines that area, it is easier to make a strategic plan according to the merchant's style.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:58:56 PM

Yes, I hope We can get profit every signl trade.Profit is profit no matter how It's small or big amount. Another side lose is part of trading. We can Learn to lose trading. Learning and working makes good trader. You need to more patience for trading.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:45:15 PM

Yes, I hope We can get profit every signl trade.Profit is profit no matter how It's small or big amount. Another side lose is part of trading. We can Learn to lose trading. Learning and working makes good trader. You need to more patience for trading.
Signal?

You don't need that actually if you're trading. You need indicators and verify them if they are really going to work out.

As part of trading, you'll be taking the profit always at your very good trades.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:51:17 PM

Signal?

You don't need that actually if you're trading. You need indicators and verify them if they are really going to work out.

As part of trading, you'll be taking the profit always at your very good trades.
We do have the common goal which is to make profits but not all would be ending up on having same decision on when they would be taking their profits.Some would be re-rolling their profits and some would
secure it right away for faster ROI.

It does depend on the risk you can take and as long you could make money out of your trades then its up to your own decision on when you would be taking those.

We have different level of risk management so these things will really be varying or do ending up on different situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: