Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help!  (Read 469 times)
mafafojr (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:06:53 AM

Hi to everyone!
 I need some help because suddenly i remember mining like crazy in the early days late 2009 to 2010 somewhere there and back and forward along the years till like 2017-2018 then i completely forget about it. I got this pic to prove that i got plenty of deposit because i never before i mean NEVER before i make a withdrawal or any deposit. But i remember having a bunch but i cant recover them. i do it before but i don't remember how to deal with computer or programs.
this picture you will see i got 4,005 encrypted keys with metadata. Remember i never do a withdrawal or a deposit my self from my wallet never then i proceed to send some satoshis to the bitcoin core wallet and then send it back and all good till there to make a rescan and one time finish the rescan nothing i decrypt my wallet to do another rescan and again nothing but the rescan begin from the block 155,300 or some like that not from the block 0 i remember was on the early before the mentioned block. I cant post the pic can someone tell me how to do it? i got debug log picture of the encrypted keys with metadata and the other picture after the deposit and send it back to my other wallet and shows 4,011 encrypted keys with metadata so mean that the 4,005 encrypted keys are deposits. I just want to know if i can get it back basically without computer skills or look for some like wallet recovery service but wow its amazing how people trust in that man Dave bitcoin. I really need help to sole this. I remember having a lot of bitcoin and its like hard for me to trust nobody, some advise or instruction are welcome!!! How i can upload the pics? i ve been hours trying to do this barely sleep reading and trying to do something without results. I remember in 2010 having almost 10,000 bitcoin i ven can believe it and thats a fact. Let see how this goes for the good!
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5705

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:33:24 AM

You can upload the images to imgur and link them here.
(wont be displayed as image for newbie accounts, just link)

For the wallet.dat file, you can just open a "virgin copy" of it using a good text editor and search (CTRL+F) for:
Code:
name,
The next string should be an address, then check a multi-blockexplorer (eg.: https://blockchair.com/) to see if the results have bitcoins/altcoins.

Virgin copy: make a copy of the original file, not the ones already opened by Bitcoin core or any software.

Lastly, if the wallet file was bought, it's a scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:44:22 AM

For the wallet.dat file, you can just open a "virgin copy" of it using a good text editor and search (CTRL+F) for:
Code:
name,
The next string should be an address, then check a multi-blockexplorer (eg.: https://blockchair.com/) to see if the results have bitcoins/altcoins.

Virgin copy: make a copy of the original file, not the ones already opened by Bitcoin core or any software.

NO that wallet is mine i got the password passphrase and encryption password i dont worrie about that i worrie about i dont know how to do it. I was really lucky to begin really early. Imagine i dont understand how to upload the picture!
Btcspot

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 05:02:25 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 05:13:31 AM by Btcspot

Hi, you can post the image link you got when you uploaded the image and paste it here ok? If you need extra help dont hesistate to email me for my recovery services.
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 05:17:39 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 07:03:08 PM by mprep

Hi, you can post the image link you got when you uploaded the image and paste it here ok? If you need extra help dont hesistate to email me for my recovery services.
ok, i will try again. i dont copy the letter i just close the window.

ok, i will try again. i dont copy the letter i just close the window.
can you put the link here please?

Lets see here we go.https://ibb.co/hCqHQCc
its good?

https://ibb.co/T2wCYSz
After the transactions i made.

What i see is that the wallet begin to scan like from the block 155,565 some like that not since the block 0.
 I do 2 rescaning 1 with the locked wallet and another one unlocked to see if any diference but nothing no diferences at all. I think that must be the first addresses i can make address with 3HR and 1bc i think is missing the P2PKH address because it was really early it only cost like .08 cents or .8 cents each one dont remember. I know that i can delete the program and with my password and passphrase i got all my info back. My private key its attached with my password and passphrase and thats good because if not i will lose it really long ago.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Btcspot

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 05:53:07 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 06:07:55 AM by Btcspot

So what are you trying to do, did you open the wallet in bitcoin core and do you see any balance? I got to go sleep but you may email me tomorrow if you need more help :Superbit1@protonmail.com
 Make sure you dont delete original wallet.dat from your mining 2010 or your bitcoin will be gone even password wont work.
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 06:07:40 AM

So what are you trying to do, did you open the wallet in bitcoin core and do you see any balance? I got to go sleep but you may email me tomorrow if you need more help :Superbit1@protonmail.com
[/quoteI was thinking of electrum wallet but i need the first address format to do it with the 3 keys to see if something happen. But balace show 0 thats the problem i remember having a lot. I can try with pywallet because i got the password,passphrase and the encryption password. But i dont know how to what i know is if you help me you dont need to work no more i am a man of word. I know how to appreciate help you giving me.
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 06:23:51 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 01:24:08 PM by mprep

If you use electrum then if the wallet of the private keys begin with 3 you have to write p2wpkh-p2sh: then type your address to each private key before sweeping it. If the addresses begin with bc1 then you write p2wpkh:.

Lets see tomorrow what we can do i need to learn a little bid more to do it, but go to sleep tomorrow got to work.
I let you know if something happen i will go to sleep to i need it. Thanks for the help! For someone who know about computer but for me its really hard patience its not my virtue but let see i we make it. I really dont know why doesnt read the encrypted keys can be because doesnt start from block 0 its what i think.

Code:
name,

Yes basically a virgin copy but i dont know hpw to do it i will try now i wasabout to sleep but this is more important for now. But the rescan begin from block 155,564 block or some like that i dont know why. What i know is thath ythe wallet is mine i got all password phasphrase and encryption  password but i need to learn how to install pywallet or electrum i dont know. Its  was old version wallet of bitcoin qt and i upgraded this time after years out of the bitcoin world.

Code:
name,

how can i make a virgin file. how can i get it without bitcoin core running? You mean stop the node and then make a copy of the file while is off? How i going to decrypt the file?  Wallet passphrase unlock the wallet then stop the client and then make the copy of the file or encrypted?

mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:01:57 AM

The whole story looks like a fairy tail for me. The guy who managed to mine bitcoin in 2010 , the time when the solo mining was possible, doesn't know how to make "the virging copy" of walet.dat, unbelievable. Apart of that OP has made duplicate posting on mining board which violates the rules of this the forum.

sorry for the post in the wrong section. People can believe whatever they want and is not a fairy tale or a crazy story any like that. Yes i dont know albout computer just basics. I just need help is that the purpose of the forum. Before everything was more easy now i got to go to college to connect a minet with the computer. But you want to help me?
why you dont believe what i said?l show pictures its my wallet but yes I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER but if i got to get a computer training or something i do it because its the only way to have it back. i wish i know half of your computer skills.
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:28:41 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 07:02:18 PM by mprep

its good?

Just confirming, are you using Bitcoin Core by typing bitcoin-cli on terminal?
If you ask on the node window console no i dont need to write bitcoin-cli. On the cmd i dont remember how to deal with thats the problem.

its good?

If you ask on the node window console no i dont need to write bitcoin-cli. On the cmd i dont remember how to deal with thats the problem.
I supposed to write bitcoin-cli on the way to do a good rescan? but i never use bitcoin-cli for nothing. I just write getmininginfo.
getrpcinfo.
getbalance
basic command i dont want to messed my node up haha.I love my full node its something really special for me.

its good?

Its ironic because " I got my keys but not my bitcoin" haha. 

Did i got to type Bitcoin-cli to do a good rescan?

nc50lc
Legendary

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:38:38 AM

-snip-
Yes basically a virgin copy but i dont know hpw to do it i will try now i wasabout to sleep but this is more important for now. But the rescan begin from block 155,564 block or some like that i dont know why. What i know is thath ythe wallet is mine i got all password phasphrase and encryption  password but i need to learn how to install pywallet or electrum i dont know. Its  was old version wallet of bitcoin qt and i upgraded this time after years out of the bitcoin world.
how can i make a virgin file. how can i get it without bitcoin core running? You mean stop the node and then make a copy of the file while is off? How i going to decrypt the file?  Wallet passphrase unlock the wallet then stop the client and then make the copy of the file or encrypted?
I mean, if you have a backup of the wallet.dat from the old version, make a copy of it and do what I've instructed to the copy.
Not the wallet.dat that you've loaded to the latest Bitcoin core or other software like 'BTC Recover' if you used it.
That's is to check what's actually in the wallet since you've mentioned that it turned out with zero balance after the rescan.

For the rescan that started from 155,564 height, AFAIK, it will start from what's remembered by the wallet file, the last block since it was active.
You can force it to rescan from scratch using the command: rescanblockchain in the console (Window->Console) of GUI or through bitcoin-cli.
But make sure that your blockchain isn't pruned. That will take hours, BTW.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:49:34 AM

-snip-
Yes basically a virgin copy but i dont know hpw to do it i will try now i wasabout to sleep but this is more important for now. But the rescan begin from block 155,564 block or some like that i dont know why. What i know is thath ythe wallet is mine i got all password phasphrase and encryption  password but i need to learn how to install pywallet or electrum i dont know. Its  was old version wallet of bitcoin qt and i upgraded this time after years out of the bitcoin world.
how can i make a virgin file. how can i get it without bitcoin core running? You mean stop the node and then make a copy of the file while is off? How i going to decrypt the file?  Wallet passphrase unlock the wallet then stop the client and then make the copy of the file or encrypted?
I mean, if you have a backup of the wallet.dat from the old version, make a copy of it and do what I've instructed to the copy.
Not the wallet.dat that you've loaded to the latest Bitcoin core or other software like 'BTC Recover' if you used it.
That's is to check what's actually in the wallet since you've mentioned that it turned out with zero balance after the rescan.

For the rescan that started from 155,564 height, AFAIK, it will start from what's remembered by the wallet file, the last block since it was active.
You can force it to rescan from scratch using the command: rescanblockchain in the console (Window->Console) of GUI or through bitcoin-cli.
But make sure that your blockchain isn't pruned. That will take hours, BTW.

No i dont got the old wallet.dat file i got the file from the new Bitcoin core that i download and took like month and a half downloading the blockchain. With my passphrase i create the wallet and always got the same file. I will buy a better computer to download again bitcoin core because i using an old laptop running on low memory just like 11.5 gb left.
I believe that every node download the blockchain from block 0. Took like 10 to 20 second for each block to download last time i saw the bitcoin was long years ago.
nc50lc
Legendary

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:11:01 AM

-snip-
No i dont got the old wallet.dat file i got the file from the new Bitcoin core that i download and took like month and a half downloading the blockchain. With my passphrase i create the wallet and always got the same file. I will buy a better computer to download again bitcoin core because i using an old laptop running on low memory just like 11.5 gb left.
Last time i saw my bitcoin was years ago.
That's very risky! You should make a backup of the wallet file and save it in a flash drive, the easiest way (if it's GUI and running) is to use "File->Backup Wallet...";
If you're using bitcoin-cli: use backupwallet command.
If Bitcoin core isn't running, you can copy the wallet.dat file from the data directory.

Just make sure to save the backup file to a safe location, not any online/cloud storage.
Eg.: to a flash drive and store it in your safe or any safe location, and do not plug it if not needed.

Memory? You mean disk space?
So I think Bitcoin core automatically set it to prune since you have little disk space left; that left "rescan" out of your options for now.

After you bought your new PC, make sure that bitcoin core isn't set to prune the blockchain.
For the GUI, you can see the setting in "Settings->Options...->Prune block storage to", make sure that it's unchecked.
And to speed-up initial sync, you can increase "Size of database cache" to 1GB+ depending on how much RAM you want it to use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 11:17:26 AM
Merited by nc50lc (1)

I believe that every node download the blockchain from block 0. Took like 10 to 20 second for each block to download last time i saw the bitcoin was long years ago.

You can't just recover your old wallet by using the same password from your new wallet.

You need to find the old wallet.dat file do you have this?

If you don't have the old wallet.dat file you can't able to recover your old wallet with Balances.

Try to check the wallet folder and maybe the old wallet is there.
If you are using Windows OS you can find it on %APPDATA%\Bitcoin type it on "Run" you can press WinKey+R to open "Run" and paste that shortcut if it doesn't work you can try to type this %APPDATA%\ then enter then look for Bitcoin folder then wallet.

Then check the wallet folder if it shows 2 files with .dat files(E.g. wallet.dat and wallet1.dat). So if you found two wallets there is a possibility that one of these is your old wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:21:15 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 07:01:43 PM by mprep

-snip-
Last time i saw my bitcoin was years ago.
That's very risky! You should make a backup of the wallet file and save it in a flash drive, the easiest way (if it's GUI and running) is to use "File->Backup Wallet...";
If you're using bitcoin-cli: use backupwallet command.
If Bitcoin core isn't running, you can copy the wallet.dat file from the data directory.

Just make sure to save the backup file to a safe location, not any online/cloud storage.
Eg.: to a flash drive and store it in your safe or any safe location, and do not plug it if not needed.

Memory? You mean disk space?
So I think Bitcoin core automatically set it to prune since you have little disk space left; that left "rescan" out of your options for now.

After you bought your new PC, make sure that bitcoin core isn't set to prune the blockchain.
For the GUI, you can see the setting in "Settings->Options...->Prune block storage to", make sure that it's unchecked.
And to speed-up initial sync, you can increase "Size of database cache" to 1GB+ depending on how much RAM you want it to use.
Ok i will leave it like that till next week got better computer and no i never download my node in prune set i like thing to be done right. Thanks for your time and your help. As son i get the new pc i come back to further instructions if i dont see the bitcoin balance.

You can't just recover your old wallet by using the same password from your new wallet.

You need to find the old wallet.dat file do you have this?

If you don't have the old wallet.dat file you can't able to recover your old wallet with Balances.

Try to check the wallet folder and maybe the old wallet is there.
If you are using Windows OS you can find it on %APPDATA%\Bitcoin type it on "Run" you can press WinKey+R to open "Run" and paste that shortcut if it doesn't work you can try to type this %APPDATA%\ then enter then look for Bitcoin folder then wallet.

Then check the wallet folder if it shows 2 files with .dat files(E.g. wallet.dat and wallet1.dat). So if you found two wallets there is a possibility that one of these is your old wallet.

Let try that then but i telling you that always got my same old configurations and yes is windows os. How can i explain that i download a new bitcoin core and will have all that encrypted keys with metadata? I just know that my key is attached to my password and passphrase i mean always.

nc50lc
Legendary

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:28:40 AM

Ok i will leave it like that till next week got better computer and no i never download my node in prune set i like thing to be done right. Thanks for your time and your help. As son i get the new pc i come back to further instructions if i dont see the bitcoin balance.
Last one question, this part of your previous post is quite vague:
With my passphrase i create the wallet and always got the same file. -snip-
Are you talking about your old wallet by saying "got the same file" and loaded it to the latest version / updated the previous installation?
Or did you created a new wallet and just used the same passphrase?

If it's the latter, then BitMaxz's post is true, it's not the correct way to restore your wallet.
Bitcoin core's passphrase is just used for wallet.dat encryption, not recovery/backup.
If it's the former, then make a backup now to save it from possible file corruption.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:35:42 AM

Last one question, this part of your previous post is quite vague:
With my passphrase i create the wallet and always got the same file. -snip-
Are you talking about your old wallet by saying "got the same file" and loaded it to the latest version or updated the previous installation?
Or did you created a new wallet and just used the same passphrase?

If it's the latter, then BitMaxz's post is true, it's not the correct way to restore your wallet.
Bitcoin core's passphrase is just used for wallet.dat encryption, not recovery/backup.
If it's the former, then make a backup now to save it from possible file corruption.

Yes its the latter .  Bitcoin qt got
1,password
2.passphrase
Maybe people forget the password and just got the passphrase. At least in my case i download bitcoin core put the same password and the same passphrase and got my old info and the old configuration. How i can explain the hole bunch of encrypted key with metadata its will be impossible i think.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 6896

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 11:44:56 AM

You probably did not receive a bunch of encrypted keys from someone, it's most likely they were generated by Bitcoin Core when you created the wallet, and out of those, maybe only one or two addresses hold your mining rewards.

I don't completely understand the situation. Do you have the wallet.dat or no? If you do, do you remember the password to it?

If yes, then you can just run dumpwallet "path on your filesystem to output file to write the private keys in" after running walletpassphrase "passphrase" "timeout in seconds after which you have to type run this command again".

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mafafojr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:57:11 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2021, 07:01:12 PM by mprep

You probably did not receive a bunch of encrypted keys from someone, it's most likely they were generated by Bitcoin Core when you created the wallet, and out of those, maybe only one or two addresses hold your mining rewards.

I don't completely understand the situation. Do you have the wallet.dat or no? If you do, do you remember the password to it?

If yes, then you can just run dumpwallet "path on your filesystem to output file to write the private keys in" after running walletpassphrase "passphrase" "timeout in seconds after which you have to type run this command again".
Yes i got the wallet.dat file but from the new bitcoin core wallet. Yes i got all the passwords and everything. I tell this i download my wallet like 4 or 5 times in all my history in bitcoin and always got my wallet.dat file i now because is not the first time doing it. Last time i see my balance was almost 10,000 bitcoin and who knows if more because i leave the pc on and running for weeks and months from time to time. I dont remember but last time i download my wallet was in late 2016 or 2017 dont remember too good dates but remember having the old file with like that a bunch of key with metadata. I can delete the program and downloaded again and i have the same bunch of keys because was years ago late 2009 to early 2010 i begin imagine.

Yes i got the wallet.dat file but from the new bitcoin core wallet. Yes i got all the passwords and everything. I tell this i download my wallet like 4 or 5 times in all my history in bitcoin and always got my wallet.dat file i now because is not the first time doing it. Last time i see my balance was almost 10,000 bitcoin and who knows if more because i leave the pc on and running for weeks and months from time to time. I dont remember but last time i download my wallet was in late 2016 or 2017 dont remember too good dates but remember having the old file with like that a bunch of key with metadata. I can delete the program and downloaded again and i have the same bunch of keys because was years ago late 2009 to early 2010 i begin imagine.

you said
1. dumpwallet wallet.dat on the window console.
2. then put the wallet passphrase and dumpwallet again on the window console?

ok i do it and got a bunch of private keys and addresses. And show extended private key. On the very first address  is like  key date time and inactivehdseed1 and then the address all the rest look fine till the 3/4 of the list chand from bc1 to 31 and 32 after the private keys said 0 script=1

nc50lc
Legendary

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 12:56:08 PM

One last "last" question.

I forgot to ask you if your wallet is HD...
If you're using the GUI, look at the lower-right part of the client.
There should be an 'HD' text-icon there, check if it's "HD" or an "HD" (but 'slash' instead of strikethrough).

The answer will answer the major question in this thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████