Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SocialImpact - the future of impact investing, the DeFi way!  (Read 583 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
social-impact (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:56:11 AM

Why choose between high returns and doing good for people and planet? Join us in making this a reality.

A new paradigm in DeFi and impact investing
The DeFi universe keeps expanding, but its core potential for large-scale impact in the world remains untapped.

Despite the huge opportunity impact investing offers, the DeFi industry hasn’t yet awakened to its possibilities.

Social Impact Network bridges DeFI and traditional impact investing, opening the door for these two worlds to merge into one for a sustainable future that supports mass blockchain adoption.

Social Impact Network is a decentralized impact investing ecosystem
Offering DeFi APYs through ESG-driven real-world asset funds

- Real-world impact. Invest in real-world projects that have a positive impact on society while earning a profit.
- Early adopter gains. DeFi will eventually become the standard in impact and ESG investing. Watch your investment value increase as we take adoption to traditional markets.
- High returns. Receive the high yields you’re used to while adding impact to your investment.

Introducing a new era of DeFi-driven impact investing
Imagine a world where you can earn high returns while effortlessly making a positive social impact. Where you reward important real-world projects by increasing your own income.

We’re making that world a reality
Making profit and making a difference can work together. At Social Impact Network, we’re passionate about making real, measurable differences in the world.

The ecosystem
Expanding the DeFi investing experience
Expand your DeFi experience by investing into Sunny Pool and supporting real-world clean energy projects for large-scale social impact.

Improve your current yield farming experience with automated compounding and get SI Token rewards for providing liquidity.
Stake your SI tokens and become eligible to govern and vote for projects that make it into Sunny Pool.

- Invest in SI Pools and borrow liquidity to real-world asset projects.
- Deposit cryptocurrency and farm SI Token.
- Stake SI Token and participate in the decision-making.

Transparent and measurable impact with high yields
Sunny Pool is the first of many real-world asset funds on Social Impact Network. Specialized in solar PV energy investments, this pool combines real-world asset APYs with DeFi APYs.

CO2 emissions saved are tracked using IoT devices and stored in immutable smart contracts, with all projects supervised by aid organizations like UNDP.

Tokenomics
Token Name: SI Token ($SIT)
Total Supply: 1.000.000.00 SIT
Initial Token Circulation: 42.500.000 SIT(4,25%)
Team and Advisors: 25%
Private Sale: 8%
Public Sale: 10%
Community Rewards: 37%
Ecosystem Reserve: 20%

Main links:

social-impact.network
twitter.com/SINetworkHQ
t.me/SI_Network
discord.com/invite/HxhVncqsJX
social-impact-network.medium.com
linkedin.com/company/socialimpactnetwork/
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 08:58:56 AM

what's the token address?
gajanggul

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:07:19 PM

So guys, what kind of incentives to be launched in coming months? Something to motivate people to hold their tokens?
dachiato

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:38:49 PM

How good do you think the impact will be from you and how many people will be happy with your project and benefit from it?
Booooooooooommm

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:43:24 PM

What can be better than promoting the project via own event, it is a good way but not the easy one, what do you think?
dachiato

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:47:02 PM

Hello there, people begin to learn the benefits of the project and share it with other people
fortepani

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:36:25 PM

How long do you think it will take you to make your project popular? I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest
kouzhuimeng15

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:39:32 PM

So guys, what kind of incentives to be launched in coming months? Something to motivate people to hold their tokens?

At the expense of incentives, they should announce in their social networks, follow there
Booooooooooommm

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 09:19:03 PM

How good do you think the impact will be from you and how many people will be happy with your project and benefit from it?

It depends only on them, the team remains to improve their project and work hard
Romicool2

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:34:43 PM

Guys, your project is praised by many investors, I also became interested in learning about you

You have chosen a very good project, read about it on the website and then you yourself will think about investing in it
Zackk7

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:45:56 PM

What can be better than promoting the project via own event, it is a good way but not the easy one, what do you think?

I think this is true, because not only can you attract many people through your events, but you can also achieve new experiences.
abdulakilan

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:35:15 PM

This project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?

Read on the website about the benefits, it is clearly written about it
Lillmao

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:14:30 PM

Hey team, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way. What do you think about it?
conmaventvel

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:51:21 PM

What are your biggest advantage to your other competitors? And how did u get an idea to make something like this?
bookcvalbergwild

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:35:51 PM

This project is suitable for both experienced and novice investors, are you guys discussing the advantages of the platform? What benefits will users get?

Read on the website about the benefits, it is clearly written about it

Don't forget to include the link
http://social-impact.network/
Aminaamal

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:05:34 PM

Hey team, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way. What do you think about it?

Personally, I think that buying their tokens for a long term will be quite productive support.
bookcvalbergwild

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 12:32:17 AM

What are your biggest advantage to your other competitors? And how did u get an idea to make something like this?

Here in the first post they described their project, and I liked their technologies after I read, I believe that they can really make an impact in cryptography and be the best among competitors
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:02:32 AM

Hi everyone, your project seems interesting to me and I want to learn more about it and I think you must work hard to show the potential of your project.

That's right they have to work hard, but I think that the team already knows this well and we shouldn't worry about it, I advise you to read their articles on Medium, this is a good place to get to know the project better.
http://social-impact-network.medium.com/
antonialindar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:44:07 PM

Hello team, how do you think about Japanese market for the development? Is this a target? I see this market is hot and trending now
antonialindar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:46:56 PM

Can someone explain how is the project's tokenomics distribution? How many tokens will be minted?

We have one of the fairest tokenomics, you better see it on the website
Don't forget to include a link to the website
http://tomyumgoong.finance/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: