Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the World in the Beginning Stages of World War 3? Are you #prepped?  (Read 311 times)
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:32:41 AM

At the outset, I would like to say: How sad are the figures you mentioned for military spending on weapons in the world, if these huge sums were spent on the poor in the world, we would be able to feed millions of hungry people around the world!!!
In any case, if the Third World War occurs, which is unlikely to happen in the coming years, but if it occurs, massive destruction will occur on the planet and it is possible that the Internet will be disrupted in most countries of the world, so the best solution will probably be to use the satellite Internet, but it will not be This is available to everyone around the world because many countries do not have the necessary technologies and the situation of the Bitcoin network will become very difficult due to the loss of many network nodes that were maintaining the strength of the network and decentralization, and the completion of transactions will become very slow and very difficult and fees are very high.

Strange as it may seem, hunger and lack of resources are actually one of the reasons for war as well. Pretty Ironic because countries band together for climate change, other countries see it like they were stopped from realizing thier dreams of industrialization all because these climate change groups don't have the energy sources like petro and coal. All things can become political in the end regardless of how hungry the people are.

Bitcoin mining energy can even be politicized here. China wouldn't care about Bitcoin actually so why stop and ban everything and what will stop them from unbanning again? Once countries are just negotiating deals and ransoms like Meng Wenzhou or sending home NATO diplomats, the signs are real and you can already hear the war drums!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 12:51:30 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 11:38:35 PM by hornetsnest

ROFL youre a real baller eh? Your 1 BTC would be no good to me when it comes time for you to pay out and even if you were able to so it would be a ridiculous bet to take because if I win you can't pay but if I lose you have no reason to not get paid. 1 BTC wouldn't even get the bombardier ( I don't own one) far enough south if it all kicks off so do yourself a favour, head to vegas and spend it on the slots now before its too late or even better give it to charity. Appreciate the offer though. At least I know people read my posts now Grin

You're the one who asked about bets and this is Bitcoin forum and I'm offering you a solid Bitcoin bet.

Not that ever doubted that you're completely full of shit just like all these WW3 nutcases, but now there's proof.

Hahaha suchmoon is butthurt because I won't take his lunch money for a wager. Stop being an idiot and go buy your mom a nice Christmas gift before Russia rolls into Luhansk. I engage with who I please at whatever time and terms I decide and not at the behest of some nobody pleb. Stop trolling random internet people Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:17:17 PM

ROFL youre a real baller eh? Your 1 BTC would be no good to me when it comes time for you to pay out and even if you were able to so it would be a ridiculous bet to take because if I win you can't pay but if I lose you have no reason to not get paid. 1 BTC wouldn't even get the bombardier ( I don't own one) far enough south if it all kicks off so do yourself a favour, head to vegas and spend it on the slots now before its too late or even better give it to charity. Appreciate the offer though. At least I know people read my posts now Grin

You're the one who asked about bets and this is Bitcoin forum and I'm offering you a solid Bitcoin bet.

Not that ever doubted that you're completely full of shit just like all these WW3 nutcases, but now there's proof.

Certainly even thinking of WW3 when many counties own piles of Nukes is a madness. There will be no winners and no survivors if such kind of war breaks out. The huge sums of money countries spend to buy and develop weaponry if half of that is spent to fight poverty and save  environment  in the world this world will be more peaceful and a better place to live.
We are not prepared for world war -3 because we are supporters of peace in the world. We believe that "The service of suffering humanity is the ascension of humanity".This is the object of the creation of humans & the universe. But the war is only the destruction of humans and sources. World war-1 and world war-2 brought a lot of worries and havoc in the world.So there is need to avoid world war-3.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 01:23:55 PM

the main reason for war has been territory.

different clans trespassing on other clans area and declaring it theirs. its been the age old story since the caveman.
its either triggered by an invasion of territory. or the build up of tensions of certain sides they no longer want on existing territory.

even hitler wanted to invade and take over other countries. the russia/ukraine battles at the borders is over territory. the middle east/gulf wars were about land grabbing of oil territory. the african wars were about western 'big agri' taking over land and evicting the natives.

do you really think african nomads want to live 20 miles away from a water source in crappy built shanty towns and have to walk the trip each day, rather than just settle near a river. no. the reason they do it is because they have been evicted off the land that has a river.

wars are not caused by starvation/poverty. territory overtaking/invasions came first, which causes starvation/poverty.

although there are 'aid' agencies that give food donations. dont think of them as aid. think of them as the invader funded compensation scheme. invaders take over land for cheap/free cost. not buying out the land owner. and think they dont have to pay the land owner to leave because they can instead just donate to an aid agency to feed them and shelter them to settle the evictee's woes.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: