Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca-Cola gets into NFTs for charity  (Read 324 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 07:56:28 AM

large companies and popular personalities can easily make use of the nft trend because theres always a guarantee that their nft item be sold at a high price but no need to be jelous because the profit for the nft sales are not going to their personal pocket but they  donate it for the people that are in need .
nft is useful than the meme and other past trends , i wish it will last more longer so that it can help more lives .
Well it will only help other people like what Coca Cola did here is for charity. But we seldom see this, majority of individuals or big entities entering the market thru NFT is to make profit out of it.

So we really appreciate what the company is doing here, they enter the market not for profit but the proceeds will go to charitable institutions. I just do hope that people are going to buy those NFT knowing that their money is of good cause and that they are willing to shell out big money out of their pockets.
we cant avoid it .
if there is trend there will also people that want to make use of this oppurtunity to make profits . there will be buyers of this nft because coca cola is a famous company and much more if they will only make limited and rare nft  . coca cola may not earn profits from this but they will got recognition in return and thats more valueable
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 08:43:55 AM

It must attract a lot of attention from publicity. Non-fungible tokens are a real bandwagon now, so companies that follow this trend will be successful in it. I haven’t heard about this event before, but I will definitely investigate this topic and follow it. Unfortunately, I will not participate in this because their NFTs must be too expensive. What about you? 
they doing it because want to improve brand awarness and social acceptance in global environment , as global company Coca Cola has huge contribution to employment in several countries  and by this NFT project this company hoped not following trend only but also give real contribution. When cryptocommunity now about this NFT atleast they will know this company too.

It's not just being "in" the trend. It's all about good marketing too and I can say they did good by doing this kind of charity/combined advertisement.
But who knows if they will continue it. Maybe it will just be for the event while a lot of people are watching the Olympics.
Coca-Cola company had roots with soda industry but the competition is also strong with different brands and flavors to show off.
Again, this is a good idea and they may manage to take the sales to higher numbers once again. Just don't forget water is still better for your bodies.  Grin
as i said above, this company want to attract new buyer for their product that come from crypto community. The community in crypto market was spread around the world , Coca Cola know how potential it is.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 08:58:50 AM

I hate this kind of journalism, it doesn't give you the real source, it gives you source of the source so that you go to source that got it from the source that you go to eventually. Just show me the tweet, the web page, the article or whatever that official coca cola written, just put it under the whole article and say that "here is the source we got it from" and we can go there and see it ourselves, instead we are moved to another news website that sends us to another website that says "go check coca cola about it", really man? That is the main source? Go check coca cola?

What is wrong with journalism these days, I didn't become a journalist just so I could see these type of idiotic stuff, I work tirelessly just to find interesting news with proper sources that I can present if needed be, not "yeah we heard that..." type of journalism. I do not believe in this coca cola thing at all until I am shown some proof, and only after that I will... well still not care at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: