Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a Fortune in Crypto Industry  (Read 94 times)
Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:45:29 PM

Hi!

Crypto was the game my other family members were discussing every time we get together. I was not interested to it until I have tried last February 2021 and was able to grow my investment x3 in a matter of 2 weeks. I was surprised!! So, I dig into more research and learning resources to know how the crypto works and the block chains. I was excited!!!

Month of May 2021 comes the 1st phase of market crash. Lucky for me I was able to exit few of my bets in daily and weekly trades  but still I was feeling miserable that time because I cannot trade daily due to unstable market and that urge me to find another side hustle business or job at least to help my husband in our financial needs.

When Shib was listed on Binance I took the chance to invest on it and joined their Social Media Accounts including ShibArmy where I got to know one of the promoters and believers of Shib. I did not expect that one of the MOD in ShibArmy group was developing a new project in crypto space and that he hired me as a Social Media Marketing Manager for the project. I accepted the offer and was not expecting much from it but fortunate for me they compensated me handsomely with my job.

I am very fortunate to be part of crypto world industry. Thanks to the Dev Team who hired me because of them I am now working as a full time house wife, full time mom and at the same time full time employee home-based. I cancelled the job offer from Saudi and prefer to stay with my family.

By the way, our bounty campaign will start soon. For those interested to be part of our growing team you can DM me or sign up right away with this link https://forms.gle/HGSn8k3yBk6HG14r8.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 12:00:54 AM

Hi!

By the way, our bounty campaign will start soon. For those interested to be part of our growing team you can DM me or sign up right away with this link https://forms.gle/HGSn8k3yBk6HG14r8.
Stupid lurer , do you believe that crypto people are stupidly listening to your created story to make us feel comfortable and then will be victim of your scam attempt ?

get lost , none of us will check that link and will believe in your so called "Crypto story"

and also , Crypto is not a GAME ok?

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:17:46 AM

Hi!

Hello I am not a fan of clicking links here in forum , would you mind elaborating what kind of bounties are you running?
i may interested if not about signature and avatar campaign because i already have one , but if there are other areas of advertising you are looking please kindly share here.thanks

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 01:59:02 PM

I am very fortunate to be part of crypto world industry. Thanks to the Dev Team who hired me because of them I am now working as a full time house wife, full time mom and at the same time full time employee home-based. I cancelled the job offer from Saudi and prefer to stay with my family.

Congratulation you are not alone there are thousands of great stories about how they find fortune in Cryptocurrency but we all know there is volatility in the market, so develop your skills always look for the right project to get involved with, and of course, do not concentrate on one coin alone when there is a lot in the market.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 08:55:29 PM

You really are fortunate that you've entered at the right time and you've seen how fast the market moves and you're timing is great to get those profits.

But it's not the same all of the time and I think you're aware of the corrections that have happened. Well, it's just the same that those corrections won't be there all of the time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 11:32:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is such a big help for us in times of the pandemic, I have work offline but when there is a lockdown I have my current bounty campaign to rely on for my needs, every one of us here has different success and finding fortune but on times like this majority of us here rely on Cryptocurrency as a means to save us, glad that I found Cryptocurrency.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 11:35:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is such a big help for us in times of the pandemic, I have work offline but when there is a lockdown I have my current bounty campaign to rely on for my needs, every one of us here has different success and finding fortune but on times like this majority of us here rely on Cryptocurrency as a means to save us, glad that I found Cryptocurrency.

I second the motion on this. Indeed, knowing and learning about crypto is also my savior during this pandemic. Even if it is not that much, but it really is a big help during this crisis where a lot lost their jobs. And the good thing here is, you can do your crypto activities at the comfort of your home. I can say, I am forever grateful that I've encountered crypto way before this crisis happened. And I believe a lot of us here have good stories to tell also when it comes to crypto.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:54:00 AM

The crypto industry is truly a blessing in disguise many people are living in despair and suffering from financial crisis as everything is closed in this epidemic although everything is affected, including the country's economy crypto has no effect. Crypto investment has opened up the fortunes of the people and has easily overcome the crisis like this epidemic the third wave after the second wave of the virus is actually people will easily overcome it. Businesses will take this volatile digital currency as a medium of transaction.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:10:05 AM

How about explaining hows the campaign goes? and what is this kind because it is complicated just putting links here.
but you are fortunate to find this industry worth profiting . congratulations then mate.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 04:48:55 PM

you are lucky, the path that you take, even though in a short time, is very smooth...

I am also a full-time housewife, I am lucky to be able to get paid BTC in one of the best campaigns in this forum. as wives, we have to help husbands, don't just depend on money from husbands. wish you luck with your project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:27:07 AM

Well most of us are fortunate to be here in crypto we could earn easily compared to others,
We control our own time we could work or start earning whenever we want, We could do work wherever we want so we are really lucky to know crypto.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:15:49 AM

The people who are early birds in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance who are still holding these coins are the true ones who found fortune in the Crypto industry, imagine over 1000% or even more profit on these coins, those long time holders of Doge are also lucky because Dogecoin ws pump and made thousand times profit, the possibility to make a profit are always still there.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:28:47 AM

You only need one good project when you are starting out in your journey in the Crypto world to start making a fortune, in my case when I was just starting out I was lucky to be part of two bounty campaigns where I was rewarded with good stakes and the coin was doing great in the market, I sold it and it's equivalent of a year's work in my company, that started my journey here in Cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: