Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Official Widecoin - WCN Project  (Read 2633 times)
David.Jack (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2021, 12:46:51 AM by David.Jack

Widecoin is too broad and future-oriented, it lacks specifics. Because of the abandon of the details in your roadmap, Widecoin can not be treated how investors treat instruments they expect profits from. After the first six big leaping steps down the jagged trail into nowhere, Widecoin finally stumbles and plops down in one last elegant death swing.

Thanks for your good comments. WCN is a non-profit group. No ICO and No pre-sale. No bot trading volume. We can add a quarter to the roadmap table list, it is just a small matter.
you can DM us via Discord or Telegram if you would get detailed info for reference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 07:59:06 AM

I noticed that all your team members are facing backwards. Are they afraid to show their faces?  Grin

But anyway, there's no need to compare this with btc because most people will still prefer to buy btc. I think, what you can do is to increase the number of merchants that will accept your coin. And think of ways how to increase the value of your coin.

interesting

Thanks you. Let join the community and make WCN's growth together.
doseofeth

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 07:42:46 AM

Try adding some pictures in order to create your ANN more attractive. It is true that the blockchain is an abstract niche so this is why marketing is so important. Visuals can add a boost. For sure.
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:15:34 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2021, 10:32:23 AM by David.Jack

Try adding some pictures in order to create your ANN more attractive. It is true that the blockchain is an abstract niche so this is why marketing is so important. Visuals can add a boost. For sure.

Thanks for your good comment. We have already updated images as requested.
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 02:10:26 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 01:44:09 PM by David.Jack

Very interesting...
i need to take some WCN  Grin

You can find WCN via the Exchange Market as below:

Txbit.io
https://txbit.io/Trade/WCN/BTC

Bankcex.com
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BTC
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_USDT
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BANK

Bitsails.com
https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-WCN

atomicDex:
https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/atomicDEX-Desktop/actions/runs/1074936753

SCADex:
https://scalaris.info/#downloads
tech.dev

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:56:26 PM

Interested in this project.

Good Project.
swiftxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 08:41:58 AM

So you created Widecoin however you accept Widecoin as donation ?
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:23:20 PM

No any single person of WCN is holding a huge amount of WCN besides existing donors, traders or big mining farms. WCN donation is using for giveaway, faucet, bounty and marketing campaign.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 11:34:21 PM

No any single person of WCN is holding a huge amount of WCN besides existing donors, traders or big mining farms. WCN donation is using for giveaway, faucet, bounty and marketing campaign.

The price in the exchanges is somewhat discouraging from new traders or holders.
Do you have plans in the pipeline how to boost your price?
You have been listed in several exchanges already, so thinking of another exchange can wait.
Just focus on how to increase your value in the market, and listing another one would be easier.
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 12:35:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 02:26:51 PM by David.Jack

The price in the exchanges is somewhat discouraging from new traders or holders.
You have been listed in several exchanges already, so thinking of another exchange can wait.
Just focus on how to increase your value in the market, and listing another one would be easier.

The most effective way, the price of a WCN  is determined is by its demand. Heavy demand from buyers will push the value of a digital coin upwards. Conversely, if a coin has a high token supply with little demand, then its value will drop. Other factors that influence the price of a crypto coin include the level of token utility — for example, how useful the token is. A difficult mining process would mean it is more difficult to increase the supply of the coin and cause upward pressure on the price when demand is high. So in short mass adoption can be a great plan to encourage investors to invest in WCN and the utility has to increase and the deal should have a better way to the buyer
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:22:01 AM

The most effective way, the price of a WCN  is determined is by its demand. Heavy demand from buyers will push the value of a digital coin upwards. Conversely, if a coin has a high token supply with little demand, then its value will drop. Other factors that influence the price of a crypto coin include the level of token utility — for example, how useful the token is. A difficult mining process would mean it is more difficult to increase the supply of the coin and cause upward pressure on the price when demand is high. So in short mass adoption can be a great plan to encourage investors to invest in WCN and the utility has to increase and the deal should have better way to the buyer

It seems you're deliberately leaving your other thread unattended because you can't give a good answer to the question asked there, which seems to force me to move to your main thread to clear the issues with your "wrapped" project. I have quoted my post on said post below for reference for anyone whom interested. I have to say that such action (abandoning the ann thread just because you're afraid you can't give a professional answer) is highly questionable and discouraging.

Going here, I read that you gave a similar answer to @TimeTeller with the question I asked, that your strategy to recover your price is by leaving them to the community, to let the market be whatever they want to be and you'll just go with their flow. Is this correct? I'll really love to hear your answer regarding this and clear this issue, because like I said in other thread, i have other questions I'd like to fish from you.

And, if I have to repeat it for the sake of your persistence: no, i don't want to bring this to the privacy of discord, we should have it here where people can read and measure the competence of this project from your ability (or... disability) to give answers.

I'll prefer to have and continue the conversation here to be freely consumable by public, thank you. Now, I'll assume you did misunderstood what I mean by "regain", so for future reference, I'm referring to "returning to the initial ratio" when I use those words. And with these straightened up, I'd really appreciate if you could revisit my previous question: what steps will you take or planned to take to regain the initial ratio?
GrigoryGaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:18:41 PM

What are the cardinal differences from other currencies? do you really have the fastest transaction speed? What are the pitfalls? Roughly speaking, I did not see a concrete advantage over the already existing currencies. Very interesting to know
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:08:58 AM

What are the cardinal differences from other currencies? do you really have the fastest transaction speed? What are the pitfalls? Roughly speaking, I did not see a concrete advantage over the already existing currencies. Very interesting to know

Please find the below info for your reference:

WCN and BTC Comparison: https://widecoin.org/#section-2237
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:41:49 AM

Very good project, but your roadmap not showing specific dates.

We are separated action items of the roadmap by quarter but the quarter column is not included in the website and must be completed in 2021.

We are separated action items of the roadmap by quarter but the quarter column is not included in the website and must be completed in 2021.

If indeed you have taken action on a roadmap based on quarters to be completed in 2021.
Is there a continuation again for 2022.?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 01:26:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 11:30:11 AM by David.Jack

If indeed you have taken action on a roadmap based on quarters to be completed in 2021.
Is there a continuation again for 2022.?

Roadmap: https://widecoin.org/#section-257
Alam90

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:10:15 AM

Widecoin is too broad and future-oriented, it lacks specifics. Because of the abandon of the details in your roadmap, Widecoin can not be treated how investors treat instruments they expect profits from. After the first six big leaping steps down the jagged trail into nowhere, Widecoin finally stumbles and plops down in one last elegant death swing
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:54:56 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2021, 12:15:51 PM by David.Jack

Widecoin is too broad and future-oriented, it lacks specifics. Because of the abandon of the details in your roadmap, Widecoin can not be treated how investors treat instruments they expect profits from. After the first six big leaping steps down the jagged trail into nowhere, Widecoin finally stumbles and plops down in one last elegant death swing.

Thanks for the positive and negative comments improving the Widecoin project. Let clarify that the main project objective is a non-commercial scene. WCN is a community base driven. The system development and innovation will be held by the project team and various crucial components will be held by the community.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 02:26:18 PM

The most effective way, the price of a WCN  is determined is by its demand. Heavy demand from buyers will push the value of a digital coin upwards. Conversely, if a coin has a high token supply with little demand, then its value will drop. Other factors that influence the price of a crypto coin include the level of token utility — for example, how useful the token is. A difficult mining process would mean it is more difficult to increase the supply of the coin and cause upward pressure on the price when demand is high. So in short mass adoption can be a great plan to encourage investors to invest in WCN and the utility has to increase and the deal should have a better way to the buyer

There is no demand. No one is lunatic enough to buy and bear this garbage. I think only one guy could potentially support and shoulder this bimbo-jimbo coin and that guy has a public record of supporting scams that costed thousands of people a fortune. He goes by  the name Carlos Matos. Call him to sing shite and accolades and what have you to your WCN shitcoin on national TV in front of cameramen and BBC periscopes. That is how u bring utility to needless shitcoin depleted of network effect and activity. Investors are buying in to DOGE, BAND, probably DOT. These little guys have the potential to hit hard in the first months of 2022. Doubt a knowledgeable investor would buy altcoins amid FED tightening news though.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 04:30:12 PM

There is no demand. No one is lunatic enough to buy and bear this garbage. I think only one guy could potentially support and shoulder this bimbo-jimbo coin and that guy has a public record of supporting scams that costed thousands of people a fortune. He goes by  the name Carlos Matos. Call him to sing shite and accolades and what have you to your WCN shitcoin on national TV in front of cameramen and BBC periscopes. That is how u bring utility to needless shitcoin depleted of network effect and activity. Investors are buying in to DOGE, BAND, probably DOT. These little guys have the potential to hit hard in the first months of 2022. Doubt a knowledgeable investor would buy altcoins amid FED tightening news though.

Don't bother, really. He'll repeat the old broken record of "we'll leave them to the market to decide" and then hide under his shell once a topic above his plan to fix price rise into discussion, reemerging weeks later and pretending like nothing happens. He's been evading my question for months. That alone should give people idea about what project they're going to invest on
David.Jack (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 03:58:24 PM

Do you need VPS servers? Widecoin (WCN) is accepted as payment currency at https://vps.lol/. Go check it out!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: