Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you shouldn't think about a profitable investment.  (Read 94 times)
boby1988 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:32:10 AM

Why you shouldn't think about a profitable investment. I think this is a great way to do that.

This is an altcoin that aims to outperform other cryptocurrencies and achieve greatness. Join us on a journey to the moon! Why you shouldn't think about a profitable investment.

BARZ Token is a decentralized cryptocurrency on the ERC-20 chain. This is an altcoin that aims to outperform other cryptocurrencies and achieve greatness. Join us on a journey to the moon!

Marketing splurges will be used consistently in order to ensure prosperity, and BARZ will be promoted by social media influencers on websites such as Tik-Tok and Youtube . In addition to this, there is NO FEE associated with purchases or transactions involving BARZ.

Features of BARZ
   7% dev wallet
   LP Locked
   Ownership Renounced
   555555555555 tokens in existence

TOKENOMICS
Token Name: BARZ TOKEN
Token Symbol:BARZ
Total Supply :-555555555555 in existence
Transaction:-No fee, easy trades

So I think this is a great place to start your investment.

For more information, please visit Barztoken.com

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 02:41:27 PM

Any currency that offers nothing but false promises to investors of quick profit in the short term, its actual value is zero.
Sheba is the reason why so many coins are in such huge numbers, but let's say it's true, developers will get 7% really rich. It is equal to 38888888888 which is a very huge amount no matter how small the coin is.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:06:08 PM

IMHO, I think the crypto market today is already polluted with projects that have no real use-case and utilization and most of them are just based on speculation and too good to be true promises that's why it's very risky to get on board with those kinds of projects so for the better avoid them to save your own money. the increasing number of meme tokens without real use-cases is out of control and most of them are just copycats with trillions of token supply that later on, become a pump and dump instrument that why keep vigilant all the time verify the potential projects before investing in it. 
anotherdayyyy

Activity: 62
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 02:50:54 PM

Maybe this is not where you posted ANN. You can transfer your project to the ANN sub-section. In addition, I wish your project a good development
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:22:23 PM

I seriously do not understand what has become the Crypto  space where people just come with different projects that has no head and at the end mislead people. After convincing people and developers to work for them and promises upon promises only to find out at the end of the day that they actually don't have anything to offer. I was surprised when you said the alt coin that will outperform the other alt coins. If I may ask, how do you want to do it, or you have a magic that you want to perform? I think this is one of the things that has landed most projects owners into trouble. False promises. Sit down and work on your project and look for good investors then you don't need to make much mouth, your success is what will bring people.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:41:21 PM

Maybe this is not where you posted ANN. You can transfer your project to the ANN sub-section. In addition, I wish your project a good development
Perhaps no need mate because op is already tagged as user here in forum that promoting scam project and known as a fraud wherein stealing identity from another users and etc.. Kindly check his profile because that what i saw.. So stay away on that project and that op because it's not totally safe.. I suggest click the ignore user so that you can't see any kind of post from him.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:54:29 PM

Why you shouldn't think about a profitable investment. I think this is a great way to do that.

This is an altcoin that aims to outperform other cryptocurrencies and achieve greatness. Join us on a journey to the moon! Why you shouldn't think about a profitable investment.

as a promotion, you are too confident in exaggerating what is conveyed to forget the things that must be considered and not make too much. For that, you need to learn to know the history of crypto which is what you offer has not been able to provide anything and has not made a wide enough contribution in the actual cryptocurrency order.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██