Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE A] TICKETLY.ME - buy tickets with crypto, receive NFT rewards  (Read 54 times)
Ticketly.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 11:53:58 PM

The time has come to take Ticketly.me project to the next level. Join us on the journey of building the first online tickets platform that will trully benefit users of digital assets.

So how will Token Sale A look like? To keep it simple:

1. Token Sale A event will launch on August 9, 2021, 11:00pm (GMT+2)
2. Only those who went through Token Sale A whitelist process will receive a special email with the wallet addresses (ETH/USDT or BNB) at the Zero Hour. After payment completion we will ask you to confirm your transfer amount and the wallet from which the payment was sent, in order to assign you the right amount of $TKLY tokens with our smart contract.
3. No KYC is required
4. Residents of the following countries are excluded from participating: United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan
5. As stated on our website and in Whitepaper, the token price on Token Sale A will be 0,12 $, with 50% being distributed right after token sales + 25% monthly, while token price on Token Sale B will be 0,18$ with 40% being distributed right after token sales + 20% monthly
6. After we confirm your transfer (as per paragraph 2) we will ask you to send us your wallet address to which we will transfer your $TKLY tokens.
7. In case of oversale, if you were a bit late to the party, we will first ask you if you want to receive $TKLY tokens at the TOKEN SALE B price. If not, we will return you the exact amount that you sent us.
8. That’s it. These are your instructions.

To whitelist yourself and take part in Token Sale A please use this
TOKEN SALE A WHITELIST FORM

We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions

We are at the finish of pre-ICO Bounty Campaign. If you are interested please visit BOUNTY CAMPAIGN BITCOINTALK THREAD

Regards,
Ticketly.me TEAM

Ticketly ♦♦♦ Buy live events tickets with crypto - receive bonuses and NFT rewards
                                          ▬▬ https://ticketly.me/ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 10:35:00 AM

what's token address?
Ticketly.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 11:04:37 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2021, 11:19:22 AM by Ticketly.me

Hi and thank you for your question.

Token contract was not yet created. Token contract will be created after, we hope, successful token sales. It will be submitted to audit, and token contract address will be shared at least 7 days before Pancakeswap listing.

And to be clear, we understand the importance od token smart contract to be visible and available for audit. But we also decided to see if our project will be well received, and if it will attract users and investors that will help us move it forward in the right direction and at the right pace.

As you can see in our Token Sale A instruction, we have come up with neat and tidy solution that will give us ability to process this phase of Token Sale manually, and afterwards deploy all necessary information into smart contract for proper token allocation.

If you have any questions we will be more than happy to answer.

Regards,
Norbert

Ticketly ♦♦♦ Buy live events tickets with crypto - receive bonuses and NFT rewards
Ticketly.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 01:26:50 PM

If any of you are not English fluent but would love learn us much as possible about the project, we have our Whitepaper translated in following languages

RUSSIAN WHITEPAPER

SPANISH WHITEPAPER

GERMAN WHITEPAPER

ARABIC WHITEPAPER

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: