Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin has matter property?  (Read 317 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 11:32:51 PM

Just an analogy with the Internet. You can't see a connection that connects people from all over the world. but you can feel the impact and right now it seems like a lot of things will die without the internet. so are cryptocurrencies. it was a digital revolution like the internet in the 90's but now its impact is huge. that's what I believe will also happen in bitcoin in the future.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:25:06 AM

But when Bitcoin was created, everything was changed. Bitcoin is endowed with material uniqueness and non-replicability. Bitcoin is also constrained by mathematical algorithms. No individual or collective can create Bitcoin, nor can it be copied unlimitedly. This is what I am talking about today that Bitcoin has physical reality.

This is my opinion, what about you?

Bitcoin was created with cryptography so that it makes bitcoin security very strong to verify asset transfers when making transactions and the existence of a cryptographic system can certainly prevent the creation of additional units.
I agree with those of you who say bitcoin has a physical reality, because I realize the existence of bitcoin is not just an imagination, because nowadays of course we can buy any property using bitcoin.

Yes, more and more people are feeling the physical reality of Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency, it has certain physical properties. Although this is difficult to understand, more and more people are realizing it. So we often say that Bitcoin needs to be mined through mining like gold. To some extent, it can be said that it is a mineral of the digital world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:37:20 AM

Yeah I think so, we report it to police as stolen property and in a way it's also a currency so yeah, I think it's a matter property. Plus when you get married, you combine all you own with your betrothed like how you combine both of your money so you can easily manage the spending together as husband and wife and if there's some separation, I think the court will consider bitcoin as a money meaning that it's going to be split between you two.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:22:44 AM

maybe we can say it is very interesting for the meet point if it has property and it is clearly visible with the naked eye with the presence of an asset or property that is owned of course this will increase the popularity of bitcoin among many people, I think with these assets it will there are so many fans of the bitcoin world, because someone will only believe what he sees

Yes, most of us will only believe what he sees. But there are still some people who will make some judgments about the future. Infer some things that will happen in the future. We not only need to understand the history of Bitcoin, the present of Bitcoin, and more importantly, we must predict the future of Bitcoin. Because we have to prepare for the future based on these predictions. Bitcoin will change our world faster and faster.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: