Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BARRYONION PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY OF COIN COLLECTION!!!!!!!!  (Read 182 times)
barryonion (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 07:46:31 AM

Hi guys

I am new to this, I just don't understand why or how somebody could pretend they have items when they don't...plus I have already done a deal using MJ as escrow, without photo's? The parcel hasn't arrived yet granted, but having gone through the process...at what point could someone falsify their items? I have thought it through and I can't understand the practicalities of it. But hey ho!

Anyway, this photo was taken today and contains the all of the coins on offer, all together...

Complete collection for authenticity - .barryonion. - bitcointalk.org - 30/7/21:
https://imgur.com/a/cGVAxNG

Plus, I have bought a copper membership.

Hopefully this will remove any doubts about my authenticity! I'm an absolute BTC collectible fanatic Grin

Peace & Love & Crypto

.barryonion.
barryonion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 09:56:47 AM

Please refer to my original posts for the actual lots that are up for sale right now.

The rest of the items may come up for sale if these auctions go well!

thanks everyone, hope you are well...markets looking good today!

.barryonion.
Steeley

Activity: 1125
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:39:37 PM
Merited by Mbitr (1)

Hi guys

I am new to this, I just don't understand why or how somebody could pretend they have items when they don't...plus I have already done a deal using MJ as escrow, without photo's? The parcel hasn't arrived yet granted, but having gone through the process...at what point could someone falsify their items? I have thought it through and I can't understand the practicalities of it. But hey ho!

Anyway, this photo was taken today and contains the all of the coins on offer, all together...

Complete collection for authenticity - .barryonion. - bitcointalk.org - 30/7/21:
https://imgur.com/a/cGVAxNG

Plus, I have bought a copper membership.

Hopefully this will remove any doubts about my authenticity! I'm an absolute BTC collectible fanatic Grin

Peace & Love & Crypto

.barryonion.

Hi BarryOnion. I appreciated doing the deal with you for other Lealana coins via escrow, which you mention in the message above. I look forward to seeing them soon. You are a great addition to the forum and glad you are here.

Here's why the forum generally asks for pictures with a recent signature. It establishes that the items are currently in the possession of the seller. Why is this needed? There are quite a few scammers that watch this forum and take advantage of people, especially newbies that are still learning how to be safe on here. So, it is easy for a scammer to show a picture taken from the internet of an item they do not actually own, request payment to an address, and then, if someone falls for it,  their work is done.

This doesn't solve everything, but it is a a practice that helps and adds some trust as we all try to keep this a fun and safe place to trade physical bitcoins. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your auctions that are coming up at the end of this week.

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
barryonion (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:54:55 AM

thank you for the message, really appreciate that..

i suppose i don't understand a scammers mentality, but they are out there no doubt!

i realise i should have not made the auctions so far in the future, i thought it was more like ebay..

I was hoping Miner Jones would have received the coins by now, they were sent exactly one week ago now. I believe they said 5-10 days max.

I hope they don't go missing in the post, that would be very sad. Fingers crossed.

I have been looking through other parts of the forum.. a mind boggling amount of information here!

Peace and Love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: