Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/Auction] Gibraltar QRG Token Stamp - First government produced crypto stamp  (Read 264 times)
rolyCPT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 08:50:08 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2021, 07:07:48 AM by rolyCPT
Merited by owlcatz (1)

Up for auction is a single sheet of the worlds first government produced, cryptocurrency backed postal stamp. Issued in May 2018 by the Royal Gibraltar Post.

A LITTLE HISTORY
This complete Gibraltar QRG Stamp Sheet is extremely rare & was limited to 50'000 sheets. Its rumoured most of these were sold to a small group of collectors and very few come onto the market. The sheet for sale includes the 200 QRG tokens, which will be transferred to the buyers Ether Wallet address.

Below are some web links which explain the stamp and its origins in more detail:

https://qrg-stamps.com/
https://www.crypto-universe.net/2018/12/05/gibraltar-crypto-currency-qrg-opens-at-22-00-on-the-idcm-io-exchange/

The stamp sheet has also been mentioned by Krogothmanhattan on his website https://crypto-stamps.com/ (Thank you Krogo for all the information compiled on your site)

I have sold one of these sheets before on Bitcointalk, but this will be my first direct auction, so forgive me if I have missed something. I am happy to answer any questions as quickly as possible and feel free to contact me via PM if you are interested in making a private offer for the stamp sheet.

AUCTION DETAILS

BID FORMAT: BTC

STARTING BID: 0.035 BTC

MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 0.0025 BTC

AUCTION END TIME: 10 August 2021,  8pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)

SNIPING: 15 minute standard sniping rule. Any bid made within the last 15 minutes of the auction, will restart a 15 minute clock for each bid thereafter. This will continue until 15 minutes have elapsed from the last bid.

EXLUDED FROM BIDDING: I may exclude/disqualify bidders, or require a deposit, for any bidders at my sole discretion.

PAYMENT: I will reach out to winner via PM after auction ends. Happy to accept payment in fiat currency but my preference is to accept payment in BTC. Payment due within 72 hours.

SHIPPING: This will be paid by myself and the stamps will be shipped securely from Switzerland.

ADDITIONAL: The buyer will be responsible for any customs/duties and also for the escrow fees charged by "Minerjones"
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:04:42 AM

Very nice, good to see one here finally for auction!

0.035 BTC

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
rolyCPT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:47:55 AM

Very nice, good to see one here finally for auction!

0.035 BTC

Thank you for your bid Owlcatz and good luck with the auction.
Its good to see the stamps are still sought after!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: