Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConspiracyPRO : Indian Armed forces vs the depopulationist - who wins? Modi=WEF?  (Read 31 times)
fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 11:25:34 AM

let's recap.

India more than a billion people.

Depopulationist want less than 500'000'000

Depopulationists try to manipulate India to be hostile to China (2 bird 1 stone theory).

However if Indian Armed and Intelligence services launched an all out covert war against American and European Depopulationists...

I will need more pop corn !

(and I guess chinese forces, if they see that India is really serious about wiping the euro/western threat... let's not spoil the show of war to come).

Modi still seems to be a good laptop of the uno/wef/guidestone agendas... seems.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 12:35:21 AM

let's recap.

India more than a billion people.

Depopulationist want less than 500'000'000

Depopulationists try to manipulate India to be hostile to China (2 bird 1 stone theory).

However if Indian Armed and Intelligence services launched an all out covert war against American and European Depopulationists...

I will need more pop corn !

(and I guess chinese forces, if they see that India is really serious about wiping the euro/western threat... let's not spoil the show of war to come).

Modi still seems to be a good laptop of the uno/wef/guidestone agendas... seems.

depopulationists are not a euro or western movment they also exist in china and india, these people want in general a less urbanised world, they are classical environmentalists, they terrorise in the west much more the population because they are not being silenced.

and furthermore, standing armies are completely worthless fighting a mutating virus, and also whats the point fighting depopulationists if they might have a divine legitimisation to do that?

you believe in god? you know the story with the egyptian plagues? you can't do anything about that.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 01:59:13 AM

indian caste system is already a depopulating element  Wink
fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:13:24 AM

depopulationists are not a euro or western movment they also exist in china and india, these people want in general a less urbanised world, they are classical environmentalists, they terrorise in the west much more the population because they are not being silenced.

and furthermore, standing armies are completely worthless fighting a mutating virus, and also whats the point fighting depopulationists if they might have a divine legitimisation to do that?

you believe in god? you know the story with the egyptian plagues? you can't do anything about that.

Silenced? you mean eliminated?

Wrong about armies, standing armies can kill those prohibiting the use of cure against covid (I am curious what is the latest Indian or Chinese medical protocol for "case"?).

In the major Monotheist religion : Islam and Christianity, it's clearly written : MAKE BABIES Smiley. no worry on this side of the equation, trust God.

The plague were about to reign men, who like today, pretended to be God. The Quran story of the female hairdresser is AMAZING ! Resilience and absolute faith in the face of the temporal death of her 3 children, and she overcome.

indian caste system is already a depopulating element  Wink

As the saying goes, Karma can be a ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: