Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bypass Any Video & Selfie Verification Online - DeepFakes Premium License  (Read 179 times)
hyrum202 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 01:47:44 PM

Bypass Any Video & Selfie Verification Online - DeepFakes Premium License

DeepFaceLab is a deepfake system created for face swapping : It provides an imperative and easy-to-use pipeline for people to use with no comprehensive understanding of deep learning framework or with model implementation required, while remains a flexible and loose coupling structure for people who need to strengthen their own pipeline with other features without writing complicated boilerplate code.

It can be used for any kind of video verification just by tweaking the face and it has no implications.s

Its also noteworthy that DeepFaceLab could achieve results with high fidelity and indeed indiscernible by mainstream forgery detection approaches.  

Deepfacelab could be used for forgery detention on almost 99% of all websites requesting for facial verification. You don't need to reveal your real identity to get verified n several top websites. Deepface could bypass id.me facial verification and has proven to work on similar platforms.

Deepfacelab works perfectly on windows, and Mac. Easy to install and configurations ready.

PRICE : $500

Only 20 licenses and frameworks are available for sale at the moment. More available on demand.

Hyrumadams223@outlook.com

Payment via bitcoin only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agentF

Activity: 425
Merit: 307

PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 06:16:39 AM

Are you willing to use escrow?

hyrum202 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:39:07 PM

Sure! Here's my email address. Get in touch. Here's the direct order lin k "bit . ly / 3su2xDY
for some reasons, i find it difficult to post my link here on bitcointalk.
Aslankral

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:50:43 AM

Will that also work for upwork ? they use strict rules to identify whether you are real through live agent, just let me if you can assure that works fine for that as well
hyrum202 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:38:14 AM

Yes, it works for upwork and other freelance sites. It also works for id.me so if it could work for id.me, it will definitely work on other websites. There's also a video guide included to the package and i can as well get you set up. Here's the direct li nk to order one. "http s://bi t. ly/ 3sYPJaJ"
Remove the spaces on the link and enter to access the order page.

Also, make sure you share your experiences here on the comment section.
hyrum202 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 10:19:00 AM

Feel free to reach me via skype
"live:.cid.c2c32d7760859626"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: