Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎁🎁 Airdrops or Bounty Campaigns ❓  (Read 266 times)
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:39:33 PM

Its very amazing. If this project really want to launch their token on Binance lainchpad why its looking for any airdrop and bounty? I seen many  token which launch through binance launch pad got successful  without any airdrop And bounty.

I think they just submitted a proposal to register on binance launchpad because if it's true then surely binance will announce it. Large project IEO on launchpad are very successful without both but bounties and airdrops can help increase the reputation of the project.

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 05:15:08 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2021, 05:29:11 PM by DOH!

So, aside from the marketing benefits of Binance Launchpad, should we launch an Airdrop or a Bounty campaign right before it or along with it?
In my opinion, If you already have the budget to fund the launch of the project on binance launchpad that has created some level of success and credibility. In order to promote the user's uptake into the project at a fast rate, and at the same time create a prominent community effect, an airdrop in parallel or 1 week before will be effective.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: