Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRE TURTLE FINANCE - MAKE TRADES, MINE TRE AND MAKE PROFIT IN BTC, ETH  (Read 436 times)
Aquiree

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 11:36:15 PM

One of the main challenges faced by decentralized exchanges is liquidity. Liquidity indicates how easy it is to buy or sell a particular asset. In the cryptocurrency market, high liquidity indicates a higher possibility of trading, so it is always desirable. Low liquidity causes prices to fall, forcing traders to rely on expensive centralized exchanges for trading. What would be the strategy to come out from it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoell

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 12:11:51 AM

Do you have your own financial strategist? Who have already made the strategies or investors have to depends on totally unknown?
vangtcu

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 01:06:26 AM

The purest form of a decentralized exchange is a fully decentralized exchange. These exchanges are completely decentralized because they conduct every transaction and interaction between orders entirely on the chain. As a result, transactions are both expensive and slow. That’s why the trasaction and activity take time. Will turtle follow the same?
VANDERWEELE

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 02:37:42 AM

The most important thing is that the security of my wallet . Can wallet be hacked using dex?
Boughtllear

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:08:20 AM

Is there any staking opportunity if yes then how staking will funded? through inflation or fees?
Westerngren

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 01:26:24 PM

Although cryptocurrency has become popular among the general public, most people cannot use it. Many potential investors who wish to invest in decentralized exchanges must first exchange fiat currencies on a centralized exchange before buying and selling cryptocurrencies.will allow fiat currency?
Dettenne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:29:14 PM

One of the main challenges faced by decentralized exchanges is liquidity. Liquidity indicates how easy it is to buy or sell a particular asset. In the cryptocurrency market, high liquidity indicates a higher possibility of trading, so it is always desirable. Low liquidity causes prices to fall, forcing traders to rely on expensive centralized exchanges for trading. What would be the strategy to come out from it?
The average trading volume of decentralized exchanges is still a small part of the trading volume of centralized exchanges, which is a function of the emerging nature of these options and the limited scope of the entire crypto economy.
PARIVEENN

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:07:53 PM

“It carries out trades using the most varied opportunities that appear in the market, buying and selling the users assets every time profit margins are reached or stop limit options are reached.” I find it on your document, so what will be your fees?
Eversly

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:42:14 PM

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
How an amature will pick a strategy, they don’t know which will work or which won’t. So in that situation how they choose?
schaffert

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 05:38:51 PM

Imagine that I have got a well profit from using someone’s strategy. How will determine the investors percentage and the strategist portion?
ZACHARIAA

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:52:39 PM

Decentralized transactions can only be carried out between chains with the same security level.
Do you allow cross chain transaction?
Aolikhat

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:34:09 AM

The current DEX technology is not convenient to use legal currencies such as U.S. dollars to purchase digital assets, and you cannot trade legal currencies or withdraw funds from your bank account. What about turtle?
I think you are a little wrong in your assumption, you can't use certain CEX in the US but for DEX as there is no control that can be enforced you can still join as an US investor.
Regarding this idea, what risks should market participants be aware of? Can you guide me ?
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:18:21 AM

You guys are getting a lot of attention on social media channels, did you do some event or something?
Hey, we are doing the third phase of our beta platform right now. And will do an IDO soon, so we got a lot of members because of that. Welcome to join our groups!

I saw you guys have a partnership with Heco Chain, Right? Can you explain if you will do more cooperation with them.
 I am interested in this platform.
Yeah, we have a partnership with HECO and they have promoted us a lot doing airdrop, AMA and so on. Project is live on HECO so if you like the chain you can use Heco to try Turtle!

Used Turtle for few days and the returns were really not bad! Recommend other users to try it, I am just curious regarding the Beta. When are you going to do  the official launch? Do i need to remove my funds before you start the Beta?
For now its not necessary to remove the funds. Before the end of the beta it might be necessary and we will announce in advance, don't worry. Glad you are enjoying the platform!

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
as there are many platforms like that and they doing quite well so Why is using Turtle Finance a better alternative than other staking tokens?
When you stake tokens they often devalue in price and your returns end up being lower than the devaluation. If you want to read how Turtle is better than staking tokens you can read this article that we wrote:
https://medium.com/@turtlefinanceplatform/why-is-using-turtle-finance-a-better-alternative-than-staking-your-favorite-tokens-885507243e54
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:21:40 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2021, 05:26:58 AM by henglibr

To use a strategy or make any, need to have a number huge data. From which the strategy can be  create. In that case do you have any previous data that will be used for creating the strategy?
We test every strategy on our platform extensively before releasing them. So right now we only have one strategy online, it was tested for a long time before the release and right now 99% of the users from BETA are making profits out of the strategy. So its working well!

What will be the risk factors of this project? And if there occurs any emergency what precaution we have to take to minimize our risk?
The risks are more related to market volatility, that is why you have the stop-loss function in case of a market crash.

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
Is there any minimum investing limit that have to be invested? as an amature can I invest as low as I want?
You will see the minimum values on the platform but you can start even with 10 USD, but of course such a low value makes it hard for the platform to make profit for you.
Hornburg

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:10:07 PM

To use a strategy or make any, need to have a number huge data. From which the strategy can be  create. In that case do you have any previous data that will be used for creating the strategy?
We test every strategy on our platform extensively before releasing them. So right now we only have one strategy online, it was tested for a long time before the release and right now 99% of the users from BETA are making profits out of the strategy. So its working well!

What will be the risk factors of this project? And if there occurs any emergency what precaution we have to take to minimize our risk?
The risks are more related to market volatility, that is why you have the stop-loss function in case of a market crash.

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
Is there any minimum investing limit that have to be invested? as an amature can I invest as low as I want?
You will see the minimum values on the platform but you can start even with 10 USD, but of course such a low value makes it hard for the platform to make profit for you.
As you said that "You will see the minimum values on the platform but you can start even with 10 USD, but of course such a low value makes it hard for the platform to make profit for you." What would be  recommended value one should start with?
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:40:29 AM

As you said that "You will see the minimum values on the platform but you can start even with 10 USD, but of course such a low value makes it hard for the platform to make profit for you." What would be  recommended value one should start with?
I think that really depends on each investor but I would say from 100 USD upwards. And our BETA is ending tomorrow, so there is only one day left to mine TRE tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: