Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★Buy or sell small amounts of BTC with PayPal★  (Read 123 times)
enzogla (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:16:59 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk!

Before you start accusing me of scamming, I know I'm a knew user here, please just read carefully and instead of leaving me negative trust for no apparent reason, and if I am doing something wrong please let me know, I'll fix it Smiley

Terms:
* This is meant to be for smaller amounts of BTC or PayPal, but I can get the done quick and easy (Probably no more than $150-$200 USD)
* Trade will be 1:1, I'm not taking any fees.
* If you have more reputation or trust than me, I can send first. Otherwise I don't mind using escrow.
* If you're sending via PayPal you must send it as friends & family so you cannot get it chargebacked.
* I also have a localcryptos account, you can open a trade there as well if you like (let me know you're from BitcoinTalk) https://localcryptos.com/profile/AtomicLemon

If you would like to contact me, you can contact me here on BitcoinTalk or through my Telegram (@enzogla)

I've signed this message from my Bitcoin address: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/64GMT5ndJ4/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 09:34:30 AM

* If you're sending via PayPal you must send it as friends & family so you cannot get it chargebacked.
I haven't used PayPal for a couple of years, but AFAICR, there was a workaround for reversing such transactions, so I'd suggest only dealing with reputable users.

https://localcryptos.com/profile/AtomicLemon
~Snipped~
through my Telegram (@enzogla)
Just to be clear, you'll be using two "different" telegram accounts?
- It'd be better if you could refrain from shifting the conversation to another platform [Telegram is a safe haven for scammers].

I've signed this message from my Bitcoin address: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/64GMT5ndJ4/
Verified

Best of luck Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enzogla (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:48:41 AM

https://localcryptos.com/profile/AtomicLemon
~Snipped~
through my Telegram (@enzogla)
Just to be clear, you'll be using two "different" telegram accounts?
- It'd be better if you could refrain from shifting the conversation to another platform [Telegram is a safe haven for scammers].

Good spot actually, I do have two, but I just logged into local cryptos and swapped it around to @enzogla
And yeah, would prefer to keep conversation away from Telegram, but I have dealt with trusted people on Telegram before perfectly fine.
Thanks so much for letting me know!
enzogla (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:33:34 AM

Bump, and also for everyone safety, I was doing some trades on LocalCryptos, and a friends and family payment almost got charge backed out of my account as the PayPal account had been "hacked" into. PayPal say that I'm most likely going to be able to keep the money (but I haven't gotten it yet, it's been 5 or so days now)
Just something to keep in mind
enzogla (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:13:03 PM

hello i need 200$ Bitcoin will pay using PayPal. if you are ready to go first or use localcrypto im ready

I just looked through your post history, and it seems your English has changed a little. In your older posts you made almost no punctuation errors, near perfect English and all of a sudden you've made several errors in two short sentences. Just seems a little fishy to me, maybe you have a staked address in an older thread you can sign a message from? If yes I'm all happy to send first!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: