Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media's impact to the growth of crypto currency  (Read 324 times)
Mcphail

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:15:09 AM

Social media is a magnifying glass. It will amplify your fear when it is falling, on the contrary, it will amplify your greed when it is rising.
Some celebrities and institutions use media news to manipulate market prices.
Arvin01

Activity: 60
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:43:39 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Everyone knows that encrypted messages are known through social media. For social media articles, don’t be completely convinced, they may charge a fee and recommend some unnecessary coins.
Learn to analyze the market by yourself, and analyze more media posts. Contrast between different media.
StanleyBoyle

Activity: 93
Merit: 23

What you worry about will control you

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:48:04 AM

1. The popularity of Bitcoin through social media will be greatly accelerated, because I also learned about Bitcoin through social media, and some users who bought Bitcoin through me also learned about it through social media. I think social media can improve the timeliness of communication among cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

2. I remember that when I first bought Bitcoin, I was cheated of 10000USDT by a Telegram copycat project. I was deceived not because there are too many scammers on social media, but because my vigilance is too weak. This is a detour that I took. I want to spread it through social media and let more people know what happened to me. , Social media allows me to enter this circle faster.Social media contributes to the growth rate of cryptocurrency.
Social media contributes to the growth rate of cryptocurrency.
     The pace of forums is slower, but forums can accumulate a lot of content, which is not available in social media.
Social media is impetuous and fast-paced. Bitcoin forums are accumulated and precipitated, and they are more places to give people time and space to think.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 06:57:40 PM

The truth of the matter is that cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, and there is no way it would have been possible to promote a digital currency on a non-digital playground, and social media happens to be the only digital playground with billions of active users on the daily basis, ranging form the likes of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, and Telegram channels, which offers the ability to reach out to billion followers in micro seconds.
Through which many has been able to learn the basis of cryptocurrencies, how to buy, hodl and trade, which has indeed propelled it's growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Samandra

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:21:42 AM

The impact of social media platforms on cryptocurrency is two-sided, with both positive and negative aspects.

Social media is a channel for many users to get more news, which can attract more investors. Sharing cryptocurrency content and news through social media is more likely to have a positive impact on its promotion and popularization.

But the hype of some fake news on social media will also have a negative impact on the crypto market.
nelliella

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:55:33 AM

I can't even imagine this , it would be hell .. I think bitcoin price would be still $500 no social media means no growth to me but without the social media we could have a way more clear ecosystem , social media brings ton of shitcoins , dump people following dump influencers , John McAfee pumps , Elon's pumps & dumps .. I dont know maybe without social media we could have a better world , hard to choose

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
anotherdayyyy

Activity: 62
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:03:10 PM

social media is a mixed blessing, as I see it.
we can learn news related and choose our strategy since some celebrities and other influencers can affect the price and situation. but social media is meanwhile dotted with fake news and disinformation, which could cause us to lose money
we need to learn, to garner the ability of distinguishing truth from lies, the same is true for all walks of life. all kinds of information fills our lives and thus the bravery and wisdom to question and check the reliability matters a lot.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:02:55 PM

social media is a mixed blessing, as I see it.
we can learn news related and choose our strategy since some celebrities and other influencers can affect the price and situation. but social media is meanwhile dotted with fake news and disinformation, which could cause us to lose money
we need to learn, to garner the ability of distinguishing truth from lies, the same is true for all walks of life. all kinds of information fills our lives and thus the bravery and wisdom to question and check the reliability matters a lot.

The point you make is ok , in everything thing that we do we have to be careful with it. If we are using information from internet you know you have to be careful because you were not there and the possible side to be false or lies is still open. You also know here the the internet has also been very important in today activities and societies and business. We will not throw away all of the things on internet because some can be used and you throw away the lies.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:11:33 PM

As technology advances more as time passes by, the spread of influence also changes wherein in our generation, social media is the most influential as people commits most of their time on it. Social media can both have positive and negative impact towards cryptocurrency wherein FUD's can be spread through it as well as good news about a certain coin pumping or experiencing an all time high. It is our sole responsibility, as crypto enthusiast, to use our influence in different social media platforms for the betterment and for a greater reputation for cryptocurrency towards other people who are unfamiliar with it or who are less knowledgeable about it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:03:24 PM

~

In my very opinion and in addition to personal observations and research lately, as far as cryto currency updates, articles and news continue to command a dominant position on social media news feeds I believe that in the future the relationship and the impact of social media on crypto currency can only keep getting better. Although this impact seems to be vice versa.
It's hell of a circus when you scroll around Twitter that are crypto-related. Lots of dummy accounts spreading FUDs and shilling their own shitcoins. There are still some portion where I read legitimate conversation though, but expect that when a celebrity and crypto meets there will be hell of a mixed feelings in the Replies section.

In Facebook, don't get me started again. I only wanted to read crypto news from a page dedicated to crypto news and thoughts by other people in the comments, but all I get is this.
Irenerty

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:08:47 AM

Cryptocurrency will be affected by social media. The promotion of Bitcoin through social media has greatly affected the popularity of Bitcoin, and it has made cryptocurrency a trend and topic in most news. But some social media news may also be deceptive and damage the image of Bitcoin to a certain extent. Let some people who don't know Bitcoin mistakenly believe that it is an illegal scam.
Alex Peters

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:51:41 AM

It's fundamental to note that one can't take cryto currency away from the world of social media. For social media is essential for the growth of digital currency and block chain technology. Generally, forums to mainstream social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and others alike has been and still a source where most people world over get the most updated crpto news (Bitcoin).

It's undeniable that much of the crypto currency  (Bitcoin) growth, popularity and strength can be ascribed to social media, and this relationship between the two platforms has continuously evoled in new, vast and exciting ways. And the influence of one on the other can not be overemphasized as it is keeps on flourishing. History and articles holds it that the value and popularity of crypto currency as an industry over the past few years has been through the social media.

In my very opinion and in addition to personal observations and research lately, as far as cryto currency updates, articles and news continue to command a dominant position on social media news feeds I believe that in the future the relationship and the impact of social media on crypto currency can only keep getting better. Although this impact seems to be vice versa.

Bitcoin forums can make people calm down to learn and think, while social media is more like fast food, and like a Vietnamese food street, messy. The Bitcoin forum is more like a dinner with a strong sense of ritual

The emotional volatility of social media also drives the volatility of Bitcoin's price. For people, the price of Bitcoin is greater than its value. Social media is also flooded with many Ponzi schemes. However, social media also has certain advantages. The mobile application APP is faster and more suitable for people with fast-paced lives to obtain information, and communication is more convenient and time-sensitive.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:21:55 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Social media has a great impact in almost everything that is happening in the world. In aspect of cryptocurrency social media share more information about crypto coins or Token which gives us more information, I was introduced to cryptocurrency by a friend but before then I have been seen some information about crypto on social media. I can also corfirmed that social media have a great positive impact and also negative inpact because scarmers use social media channels to scam. But also great informations about crypto comes from social media.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nathrixxx

Activity: 140
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 05:56:24 PM

It is also good to know that the impact of social media can't not be overemphasized, all businesses make a good use of it by creating platforms that can convey members together at large, advertisement is also one of the functions it creates and crypto has gone far beyond a local reach, it's a world wide/global digital currency and the acceptability is welcome in most corporate companies, firms, governments and businesses for exchanges, it's also to bear in mind that social media is the fastest mean for information dissemination than any radio or TV station among others, and the operational mode of crypto is online, imagine the impact of passing an information on crypto within some seconds and it will be observed in the entire world.
Cindella

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 01:20:48 AM

Social media has a certain impact on many fields, and the crypto market will also be affected by this. Through the news on social media, we can understand the positive and negative news of cryptocurrency.

If there is news that when Musk and Amazon accept Bitcoin as payment, the price of Bitcoin has shown an upward trend for a period of time. News and rumors on social media will have an impact on cryptocurrency prices.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 03:08:48 AM

Social media has a way of advertising things that one needs not to worry about.Social media has had alot of positive impact on crypto currency lately to the extend that the least person in any country might have heard of how good it is.
Without telling people about it,the positive impact it has on crypto users is enough to call the attention of people that have not known of it.

The positive impact of crypto currency cannot be over emphasised.It has gone global that almost all the countries are in one way or the other using crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: