Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Underestimated Game DeFi projects!!!  (Read 208 times)
Tsyhan (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 03:23:52 PM

Guys, share projects in the field of Game DeFi or near it. I want to buy tokens, coins of such projects.
It is not a secret that GameFi is a new trend and hype in the field of cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance.

I found this project https://smartholdem.io/home
to me it seems interesting, but I'm not sure yet.
 Please advise who knows something about him.
It seems to me that he has every chance of success.
Tsyhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 03:29:53 PM

I know about
Sand https://www.sandbox.game/en/
AXS https://axieinfinity.com/
Alice https://www.myneighboralice.com/
But i fink they will be bought too late, they have already greatly increased in price.
ethan10turner

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:39:16 PM

Guys, share projects in the field of Game DeFi or near it. I want to buy tokens, coins of such projects.
It is not a secret that GameFi is a new trend and hype in the field of cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance.

It looks interesting. Where I can see statistics on this project? on CMC, their information is not tracked.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:51:54 PM

Hard to give financial advise here, so if you decided to buy or not, it's really up to you.

Yes, the field of Game Defi in on the hype right now, Axie though is leading this field and there are a lot of players because you can really earn from it. From last month alone, the returns is 10x and the ROI is huge. So we don't know if the projects that you found can follow that path as well. So it's hard to give you advise as no one has the crystal ball.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tsyhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 04:08:35 PM

It looks interesting. Where I can see statistics on this project? on CMC, their information is not tracked.

Yes,CMC doesn't track project data. I found information at https://coinpaprika.com/coin/sth-smartholdem/
And now I'm trying to figure out where to find more information.
In general, they have released a lot of products in the field of blockchain games. I like it.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:31:37 PM

I have never seen that project but this quote below is what I've seen quickly.

Well, this game is very popular these games and it's not a Defi but an NFT game that might also catch your interest. Many have earned SLPs through it but don't invest on it quickly as you still need to study and think if you can take the risk of buying your own Axies(NFT).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:43:54 PM

I want to recommend axie infinity because the value is good but you have written it in the comments column, this is good because it is just starting

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:54:42 PM

You are quite right about Gamified tokens or NFT Gamified tokens, they are already blazing/growing fast nowadays which confirms the fact that their trend is already in. However, I must say with their number increasing daily, it means that those ones created newly might be paid more attention to, since they are yet to experience massive growth or in a more better words, since their market cap is low or will be low at the time of launch, it will offer more opportunities and room for growth, thus more gains.
So weigh your options very well, while also making sure you are going for good ones with good use case.
Nevertheless, those I know are AXS, TLM and ALICE, in the same way I think with time attention will be paid to their NFT marketplaces, you can keep that in mind just in case.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:58:57 PM

Gods Unchained is getting their own ($GODS) token too with staking, not to talk about trading inside Immutable (currently for free). There will be $IMX and $GODS tokens for them too. Right now it's mostly NFT collectables trading but their plans are interesting for the ecosystem.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:04:37 PM

We are not a financial adviser but if you are searching for underestimated games that is a DeFi project, we can surely give something that we think can make a long run, and I have my own list of crypto games that you might like,

1] My Defi Pet - DPET token

Actually, this game is not underrated even though it is still in its beta test stage there are so many people that have invested in it, and right now in this month of August, they are readying their play to earn mechanics that a lot in players and investors are waiting, I think this is a good investment in a long run and just like Axie Infinity, it will have many more players to come.

2] WEMIX Wallet - WEMIX token

Well, this is a wallet that has many games in it, and the good thing about this wallets game all games are free to play and earn, you just need to grind hard to get your earnings, for the Tornado tokens, for now, there are 2 games you can choose to play or you can surely play both, Birdtornado, Cryptornado, and the game that still in progress the Aquatornado, you can sure accumulate tornado tokens to exchange for real money.

3] Crazy Defense Heroes - TOWER token

I think this game will have its play to earn in August and right now the game is established and you can play it on Mobile devices, you can collect tower cards and heroes that you can use to defend your tower, they will give a total of 750,000 Tower tokens each month.

4] Mist NFT - MIST token

This is a great MMO game that lets you acquire items, weapons, pets, and mounts, and what is great about this is I think this game has a lot of potentials, so expect the MIST token to increase its value if the game exclusively starts.

Tsyhan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 02:18:44 PM

We are not a financial adviser but if you are searching for underestimated games that is a DeFi project, we can surely give something that we think can make a long run, and I have my own list of crypto games that you might like,

1] My Defi Pet - DPET token

Actually, this game is not underrated even though it is still in its beta test stage there are so many people that have invested in it, and right now in this month of August, they are readying their play to earn mechanics that a lot in players and investors are waiting, I think this is a good investment in a long run and just like Axie Infinity, it will have many more players to come.

2] WEMIX Wallet - WEMIX token

Well, this is a wallet that has many games in it, and the good thing about this wallets game all games are free to play and earn, you just need to grind hard to get your earnings, for the Tornado tokens, for now, there are 2 games you can choose to play or you can surely play both, Birdtornado, Cryptornado, and the game that still in progress the Aquatornado, you can sure accumulate tornado tokens to exchange for real money.

3] Crazy Defense Heroes - TOWER token

I think this game will have its play to earn in August and right now the game is established and you can play it on Mobile devices, you can collect tower cards and heroes that you can use to defend your tower, they will give a total of 750,000 Tower tokens each month.

4] Mist NFT - MIST token

This is a great MMO game that lets you acquire items, weapons, pets, and mounts, and what is great about this is I think this game has a lot of potentials, so expect the MIST token to increase its value if the game exclusively starts.

Yes, MIST, this is an interesting project, I heard about them, and I also drew attention to it, it seems to me that it can break through ATH. I already bought a little for 13 cents.
What do you think about the project that I have published, smart holdem https://smartholdem.io/home , who have heard about it? And then I still doubt whether to buy it or not. It looks like an interesting project, but few people know about it. The price of one token is very attractive now.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:24:08 PM

if you are interested in NFT and DeFi projects, I think you can go to CMC to find them. several new projects are present and are now getting more and more crowded. but I believe the old projects that are already on the market and have trades will be more profitable and convince you to make a good plan for your investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:52:14 PM

Did you know embersword? this project is still on its land ico phase. There are bunch of people on the waiting list to be the land owner. it seems like this potential project was not yet discovered by lots of people. You can try to spend a few minutes to learn more about this. This will become the next AXS.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:17:48 PM

Yes, MIST, this is an interesting project, I heard about them, and I also drew attention to it, it seems to me that it can break through ATH. I already bought a little for 13 cents.
What do you think about the project that I have published, smart holdem https://smartholdem.io/home , who have heard about it? And then I still doubt whether to buy it or not. It looks like an interesting project, but few people know about it. The price of one token is very attractive now.

I guess you can surely buy the token and let the hype do its thing, because that is what I am going to do, and just like what happened to My Defi Pet the DPET token have increased so much value that many are still buying its token even though the price of Bitcoin is in the bearish market,

Even though I think right now the price is on the correction side because of the hype that happens, I haven't known the smart Holdem that you have published but I have look at it inside and I guess this is a gambling game? I think this is for gamblers that really want risk, but if it has its own token then this could be another potential increase in price.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:29:33 PM

This is the first time I've heard about this project. As the name suggests, it looks like it's related to poker?
Personally for poker, I like VirtuePoker more, it is the future unicorn on the market. In general, the games are performing extremely well, a very large number of them have already grown in price, and this is great.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:46:52 PM

Better you ease yourself the stress and invest in something long term enough for your financial health.
I know that the market taste has now shifted to gaming projects and lots of people are enjoying every move with this coins but I think they are only for now.
I have also seen lots of projects creating and selling NFT in Cryptocurrency just like Coca-Cola did some days ago and I have come to conclusions that this company are very greedy. They are taking advantage of crypto but wouldn't integrate it in their products.
Imagine Coca-Cola and other similar companies adopt crypto, its will be so bullish.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 07:50:03 PM

to me it seems interesting

Currently, Dinox is looking great for me and just waiting for the launch of staking as of now. So DYOR before participating into that. Although, cryptoblades is great for BSC lovers and it's having low supply, but reward is low ATM.

TBH, get to know about it from you and only one game is available as of now. But lets see, will it get into the hype/trend or not as it isn't that much interesting for me.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:37:54 PM

Did you know embersword? this project is still on its land ico phase. There are bunch of people on the waiting list to be the land owner. it seems like this potential project was not yet discovered by lots of people. You can try to spend a few minutes to learn more about this. This will become the next AXS.
I honestly don't know and would also like to find something new and fresh looking by taking advantage of the current NFT hype, is there any site that can reference it?
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:58:46 PM

I’m not familiar with that project and as well as about the game in DeFi, I though its NFT games that is trending right now. Though if you also want to look for goos NFT games try to search more about Axie and Dpet, they are the top options right now and I my experience with them is good, already make a good profit by just holding it.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:25:10 PM

Just heard about them. Trying to explore the site, I didn't expect they had an ANN thread on this forum - [ANN] ♠️❤️STH Platform 🌏 High-tech decentralized blockchain system 🚀🌗

Did you know embersword? this project is still on its land ico phase.  
Unfortunately the community landsale whitelist was closed now
Maybe people need to wait till the public sale phase (if any) in case had interested to invest in them.

I honestly don't know and would also like to find something new and fresh looking by taking advantage of the current NFT hype, is there any site that can reference it?
Here you go - https://embersword.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: