Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verox - artificial intelligence investment manager for crypto and deFi  (Read 944 times)
verox_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:35:11 AM

i8v8i

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:02:44 PM

Where can I find information about your team?
Or like most DeFi you are anonymous.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:25:48 PM

Where can I find information about your team?
Or like most DeFi you are anonymous.

On the site https://www.veroxai.com/ there is a full information about team of the project. There is also a links to linkedin to check the team members and their social links to know the project better.
junkproharry

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:31:41 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens? How is your investor strategy?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:41:46 AM

They're past their token sale, they're already listed and tradable on probit, cointiger, uniswap, etc. Judging from their tg channel, they actually have been around since November last year. I can't find other ann predating this one, though
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:37:46 PM

They're past their token sale, they're already listed and tradable on probit, cointiger, uniswap, etc. Judging from their tg channel, they actually have been around since November last year. I can't find other ann predating this one, though

You are absolutely right. Here you can see more information about Verox and check the price of the coin to know more about the project and the listing of the tokens https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 01:53:57 PM

Veroxai Web Beta version is live and running. If someone wants to check it you can visit this link.
I saw the automated trading bot feature in the menu section, to use this feature, how much does it cost?
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:48:34 PM

You are absolutely right. Here you can see more information about Verox and check the price of the coin to know more about the project and the listing of the tokens https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/

VEROX Price (VRX) $370.90 9.41%. Thank you for the link. While the market is falling, VEROX has grown by 10%.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:45:28 PM

Veroxai Web Beta version is live and running. If someone wants to check it you can visit this link.
I saw the automated trading bot feature in the menu section, to use this feature, how much does it cost?

Since there is a working project and people are already using it, and the price of tokens is growing. We need to continue to develop the ecosystem and add new exchanges for listing. Although there are already enough exchanges now.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 09:47:23 AM

Since there is a working project and people are already using it, and the price of tokens is growing. We need to continue to develop the ecosystem and add new exchanges for listing. Although there are already enough exchanges now.

VEROX Price (VRX) $386.65 8.82% - The price has also increased by 9%. The initial stage of project development is the most suitable time to buy project tokens. Only you need to carefully choose projects for investment, and the price of Verox continues to grow.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:02:42 PM

Where is your project now? I did not understand from the road map

Verox  already has a working project and listing on main exchanges. The price of the tokens continue to grow  Cheesy
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 11:14:32 PM

Working products? what are they? What are the benefit of using their token in their product? I feel that's enough to make me curious to make the price of the token so expensive as BNB. Is it because of the low supply? I don't think it will be that easy.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 11:15:14 PM

VEROX Price (VRX) $386.65 8.82% - The price has also increased by 9%. The initial stage of project development is the most suitable time to buy project tokens. Only you need to carefully choose projects for investment, and the price of Verox continues to grow.

Their price is not bad considering that they are new to DeFi market.
However, you need to be careful because most DeFis are only active in trading at their initial stage of introduction to the market.
Check their use case if it will really be a hit to DeFi customers. Nowadays, it is hard to trust your hard-earned money to new projects.
We need to see them in action and attracting customers. And also, assess their performance after couple of months, usually the price goes down in that period.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:48:24 AM

Working products? what are they? What are the benefit of using their token in their product? I feel that's enough to make me curious to make the price of the token so expensive as BNB. Is it because of the low supply? I don't think it will be that easy.

For a new project, the trading volumes are not so bad. Here you can check all the trading volumes - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/markets/  Smiley.

In addition, not all exchanges are listed on coinmarketcap, but only the largest ones. This means that the token is needed if it is so actively traded.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 07:46:59 PM

For a new project, the trading volumes are not so bad. Here you can check all the trading volumes - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/markets/  Smiley.

In addition, not all exchanges are listed on coinmarketcap, but only the largest ones. This means that the token is needed if it is so actively traded.

Now there has been a significant rebound in the cryptocurrency market and it has started to grow again, so many investors are now actively buying tokens while the price for them is low.
altixz

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 01:57:54 PM

Now there has been a significant rebound in the cryptocurrency market and it has started to grow again, so many investors are now actively buying tokens while the price for them is low.

Now cryptocurrencies have started to grow again, so many people pay close attention to them and buy cryptocurrencies while the price for them has fallen and is still low.
Bertyda

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:06:18 PM

Now cryptocurrencies have started to grow again, so many people pay close attention to them and buy cryptocurrencies while the price for them has fallen and is still low.

VEROX Price (VRX) $393.69 22.03% 22% during one day is a really good result. Now cryptocurrency market raise and many investors pays attention to cryptocurrency.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 11:26:16 PM

VEROX Price (VRX) $393.69 22.03% 22% during one day is a really good result. Now cryptocurrency market raise and many investors pays attention to cryptocurrency.
Well seems like, you really love to see that, but unfortunately it drop to $381 right now. I see on https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/#/trade_pro?coin=vrx_usdt this Verox got immense trading volume, have more than $1.5 million. The project have awesome community https://t.me/veroxgroup

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:15:32 PM

Right now the price is VEROX Price (VRX) $390.25

But the most important thing is trading volumes
They are Volume 24h $2,636,000 according https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/markets/
For new coin is a realy big every day trading volumes.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:11:01 PM

Now most of the project tokens are used exclusively for speculation. But the trading volumes of over $2 million every day indicates that tokens are really needed by people and are actively used. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verox/markets/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: