Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Criteria for Choosing Alt-coins to Invest In  (Read 451 times)
Tessnik (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:24:46 PM

Altcoins investment is one of the integral part of cryptocurrency investment since the altcoin boom of 2017, so many altcoin projects have come up some are successful and are still available in the trading market while others are simply pumped and dumped and are no longer trading. This drive me to the conclusion that investing in altcoin is one of the most risky aspect in cryptocurrency investment, and many newbies and even experienced Crypto investors have fallen victim for some of the failed and scam alt-coins projects.

Now NFTs is the wave of the moment and this has prompted me to want to know what are the criteria a project most meet before considering it as a potential project that will guarantee a good return on investment in the long run.

your views are welcome and you can list out projects you feel are good for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:29:56 PM

everyone has criteria and a favorite list of investment assets and trades done. it all depends on the investment or trade plan made.
for people who already have a favorite asset of course most of them are just waiting for the moment to buy and sell. not much analysis is done on the project.
but for new projects, of course, long-term thinking or just for trading should be done well.

currently, the new assets I manage to trade are PYR and BUNNY. I try to take profit every day, and I've been running it in the last 1 week.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 03:04:35 PM

The right choice is to invest most of your money in fundamental assets. If you are too lazy to invest in the projects of the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystem, then you can think about buying a Polkadot. I don't think that now is the best time, there may still be 1 price dump.
But for a long-term investment, this is a good project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 03:07:34 PM

If you are going to invest on DeFi market you should take note that you should check wether there smart contract code has an audit a reliable audit company like Certik. Legit company do that and doxxed that is nearly not important if they got that one. There are some recently major crash on NFT game industry right and the main reason was most of the project don't have reliable audit which leads to FUD against anonymous team.

But if we are talking about the general altcoins here(not DeFi), I think a doxxed team and a good marketing plan will be enough to become comfortable to that coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 03:58:58 PM

Criteria for choosing altcoins is depends on a person who wants to invest. I mean everyone of us have our own criteria it in choosing altcoins to invest. Like for example, Coins must be listed at least top 20 in coinmarketcap, the project is productive and continuously developing, team members are active and the coins has a higher demand and volume.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:28:45 PM

I think so many altcoins that come from good to bad, so I think there will always be different opinions on this so in my opinion is Waves Ducks (EGG) being one of the best investments for now, and the product they are developing at the moment there has been a lot of interest with many ducks that can be raised and this can be a pretty good change in this case they have produced more rarities that have been developed so I'm more interested in it for now.
Maybe it's much better you can follow his telegram channel.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:48:22 PM

There are lots of things that can be used as criteria to choose which is the best altcoin to invest. That depends what kind of project that already put it in your list.
If that's related to the DEFI and audit to the code has become the main criteria
if that's related to the NFT based on game and play to earn mechanism will determine how interesting the game is.

Any field has its own criteria to determine whether it's a good project to invest  or not.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:53:31 PM

There is no creteria to invest in any altcoin, everyone has its own favourite list of altcoins in which they invest and trade , its all depend on you and your investment if you have your Favourite altcoins list which is already trading in market and want to invest in it then just wait for a good dip and right time to buy and invest and if you are looking for a new altcoin to invest then its depend on your knowledge and your researching, you must be a good researcher that how you choose a good altcoin to invest.

Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:24:21 PM

Altcoins investment is one of the integral part of cryptocurrency investment since the altcoin boom of 2017, so many altcoin projects have come up some are successful and are still available in the trading market while others are simply pumped and dumped and are no longer trading. This drive me to the conclusion that investing in altcoin is one of the most risky aspect in cryptocurrency investment, and many newbies and even experienced Crypto investors have fallen victim for some of the failed and scam alt-coins projects.

Now NFTs is the wave of the moment and this has prompted me to want to know what are the criteria a project most meet before considering it as a potential project that will guarantee a good return on investment in the long run.

your views are welcome and you can list out projects you feel are good for investment.
Yes. True as you say investing in altcoins is one of the riskiest aspects.
However, in order not to take a wrong step, it is necessary to pay attention first in choosing the right altcoin, so that the investment made has a strong foundation, not just following the euphoria. In fact, if you choose the wrong atcoin, as a result, you can fall into the practice of scams or fraud.
Doing independent research on the types of altcoins to buy and their prospects is one of the tips for choosing altcoins for trading.
Also, pay attention to the historical price chart of the coin. Also don't forget to look at the market cap and coin circulation in the trade.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 05:42:46 PM

I can only suggest to you how to find tokens for the short term, Just check out which project is launching new things and how many people are excited about that. If you will invest in that token at right time then I am sure you will get good profit when their new thing will be launched.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:05:26 PM

I think for things like this you have to do your own research because of course everyone must have their own criteria in choosing it because everyone's investment is different, the amount they want to invest is also different and the timeframe is definitely different, so it's very difficult if you ask the criteria to someone else because surely the answer will not be the same.
What is certain is that before investing, you have to see if the whole project is good or not, because now there are a lot of investments, especially in altcoins, which end up being trash and just a waste of money.
and regarding nft for now it's really hype but there are only a few that are good and now I'm liking Axie Infinity because apart from this benefit I also feel happy with the game system

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 07:14:23 PM

If it's just about nft based projects, than it could be best for OP to make it in ways like short and long term based projects. For short term investing, anyone needs to understand hype of current market and P2E is the current one for that and many projects are going to launch their p2e games in the upcoming days. So best to select those nft projects which is about to launch with great partnership in this section or old one which will implement this.

For long term purposes, nothing is sure yet as NFT is on the early stage as of now. But OP can research on those projects which is doing great drops in current time and best partnership from any industries like music, sports or others. If any project seems to be a great one because of the partnership/drops, than go for it.  Wink

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:50:35 AM

There are millions of people who want to increase their cryptocurrency investment portfolio by investing in the altcoins. However, a lot of people will still be confused about what type of altcoins to invest in. Everyone has their own favorite list of altcoins that they invest and trade in; however, it is challenging to understand all of them in a simple way and select the ones that will work for them.

My advice is to not invest a lot of money into a coin that has no active community, no marketing and no particular agenda. These coins won't provide you with anything of value, on the contrary, they will end up costing you a lot of money.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:58:17 AM

My position during bearish and bullish market sentiments is to be realistic about my expectations of coin I am investing into.  The signs are always there for a pump and dump coin, some coin will not last more than a quarter in year and you can always see the sign as well.  I will like to say not to ignore those signs and do your due diligence before you invest in any altcoin regardless of their promises

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:23:42 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in bitcoin and some of the top coins on the exchange, rather than dumping your assets into other coins that you don't find any reference about it yourself.  if you start out using bitcoin and some other big coins then you are not too worried about the information, because the issue of bitcoin very quickly circulated widely.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:56:09 AM

In my opinion, you should invest in bitcoin and some of the top coins on the exchange, rather than dumping your assets into other coins that you don't find any reference about it yourself.  if you start out using bitcoin and some other big coins then you are not too worried about the information, because the issue of bitcoin very quickly circulated widely.

yes you are right, besides that if you invest in Bitcoin, then of course it is safe to be used as a long-term investment and will definitely give you a lot of profit in the future, because every time the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to increase, so by investing in Bitcoin at this time, then you will never regret it, because the time you spend to holding Bitcoin will pay off with you getting a lot of profit from investing in Bitcoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 12:53:27 PM

I would say you go with the new coin that is currently hype as they are probably gonna pump in the future, we can't deny that NFT is currently the hottest now but we will know if they'll survive once the hype is over. When investing, there should be for short term and long term, and they are manage separately.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 12:56:23 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in bitcoin and some of the top coins on the exchange,
It may waste a lot of your time when you are only investing in the major coin that has a very big valuation at this moment. There are bunch of potential coin. People should take a look at the criteria that will be used to determine that. Top coins were good but don't expect a huge profit from there,
OP must search for a new coin that has utilitu usage to get lots of benefits from his coin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:20:50 PM

It is difficult to say which altcoin is better and its criteria for investment because you invest in cryptocurrencies depending on individual preferences and calculative risk-taking abilities, the most important thing is that you do your best research before choosing one.
and I still believe in the top and oldest altcoins to invest in, and for old coins can in a matter of years their value can still increase significantly and you can choose among some of the top and oldest altcoins according to your best research.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tessnik (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:27:26 PM

Despite the NFT of the moment i have only made little profits and most of my DFi and NFT coins in my portfolio are only on a recovery stage after a huge crash in price during the April bull run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: