Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the Bitforex Exchange been closed ?  (Read 100 times)
Davian144 (OP)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:55:09 PM

In the past two days I couldn't access the Bitforex exchange and until now I haven't been able to access it even though my internet network is very fast, because I thought it was only because of my internet network when I accessed it on the first day, but on the next day too still can't access it, is it the same in your country ?
because before this happened I was always able to quickly access Bitforex and trade Tron coins in a few dollars.

And I actually really regret this because maybe there are some Bitforex users who store large amounts of assets there, so with an incident like this, they must be very worried and afraid of losing the assets they once stored there.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja Singa

Activity: 98
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 08:00:59 PM

You don't have to do anything to access the exchange. I think you just need to change the VPN. It is possible that your country blocks Bitforex exchanges.

BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:07:26 PM

You don't have to do anything to access the exchange. I think you just need to change the VPN. It is possible that your country blocks Bitforex exchanges.

Yes. There is nothing wrong you can try with this method. If this gives a positive value after you make changes to the VPN. If it's still not accessible, you can clear the browsing cache.
Davian144 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:10:10 PM

Are you definitely not mistaken in the browser line?
I don't think I wrote anything wrong in the browser line and I only saw an error in the privacy of the exchange, did you use a VPN when accessing Bitforex?

Previously I did not need to use a VPN to access the Bitforex Exchange, but this time I will try the solution you provided, who knows if it will work.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:14:56 PM

You should move the thread to the Exchanges board. It is a more proper section rather than here.

Since you have already tried to use a VPN or a different network, In case you still haven't yet got it works, maybe you should try to clear your browser cache and/or the SSL state.

I tried to open the site, and it works on my end.

EDIT:
Thank you for this excellent advice, because now I can also access it as usual,
and sorry if this caused a bit of panic among people who frequently use the Bitforex exchange.
Glad you solved it! You better to lock the thread to prevent anyone from spamming.
Davian144 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:17:04 PM

I believe your country IP is blacklisted from using the platform because it works for me, if you can use VPN to withdraw your fund it will be great. This is why it is becoming important now that people use DEXes because no one can control your funds, even if one exchange ban your IP, you can use another
Yes, now DEX is indeed a solution for faster things although in terms of security it is very different, but after I use VPN on my browser, my Bitforex account can be opened as before, thank you for this very good response
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:19:45 PM

There are exchanges that are banned in certain countries, such as Binance. I think this is not much different from Binance. Besides you can change IP, you can also use App. Because the App can avoid IP blacklists.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Davian144 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:20:16 PM

You should move the thread to the Exchanges board. It is a more proper section rather than here.

Since you have already tried to use a VPN or a different network, In case you still haven't yet got it works, maybe you should try to clear your browser cache and/or the SSL state.

I tried to open the site, and it works on my end.
Thank you for this excellent advice, because now I can also access it as usual,
and sorry if this caused a bit of panic among people who frequently use the Bitforex exchange.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:32:22 PM

Source: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bitforex.com

Nope, it still operates as usual. Had tried to visit the site and experience the same as you which couldn't connect, I assume our region has restricted its citizen to access the site. Not to mention I noticed I couldn't connect to some sites that related to gambling, perhaps its an excuse to protect citizens from risky online activities due people have lots of free time during this pandemic situation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: