Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: research for new altcoin  (Read 295 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:13:50 PM

You just need to package your ideas more neatly in a paper, become the basic framework of the project, then look for people who can support your project ideas to be more interesting.
In addition to the current DEFI project, projects that are currently in demand are projects about games that have a play to earn feature.
There's that but also the fact that now the market is saturated with all these different types of projects, NFTs, games, memes etc. Only projects with real value behind their token will stand a chance but it will be harder than it was before to get the project lifted because the market isn't as accepting nowadays. Either way, for a good vision it is still worth a try...
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 07:17:48 PM

~

I also want to distribute it to as many people as possible, ideally to every person on Earth. How could I do this? Is there some altcoin who did this? How did they manage to prove the identity of a person, so that not one person creates a bot for it and gets lots of shares? This should be the coin for the 99%, and not just for the 1% rich investors Smiley
~~
to make this happen, at least you must have an experienced and competent support team, for example programmers, designers, community managers, etc. By having a strong team, you can achieve your goals. well, don't forget to show the functional side in the real world, mainstream functions if not really supported by good technology will definitely be difficult to develop, do in-depth research on community needs, competitors, etc. you can also take advantage of social media trends that are increasingly popular lately, try combining it with crypto, it will definitely be interesting.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:43:14 PM

I also want to distribute it to as many people as possible, ideally to every person on Earth. How could I do this? Is there some altcoin who did this? How did they manage to prove the identity of a person, so that not one person creates a bot for it and gets lots of shares? This should be the coin for the 99%, and not just for the 1% rich investors Smiley

To make more people aware of your product you definitely need to run a big marketing campaign. You can offer bonuses for those who follow your social media, share with friends about your projects. You can organize a bounty or an airdrop, but you should foresee this in your tokenomics. I don’t know how projects avoid multi accounting or bots, so maybe just put up with this.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:58:24 PM

I plan to create a new altcoin. What features do you like for it? Some ideas I have:

-snip-
Bunch of things that you mentioned over here is already offered by some other coins. You  are just trying to create a "All in one" coin, which isn't ideal at all. I doubt your project would survive. You  need to make something very unique. You need to have use cases that none other coins have. Maybe come up with a new mining algorithm that is far superior than the ones we have now without comprising any security and keeping it decentralized? And it's impossible to distribute your coin to each and every person in the earth.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
programmer-frank (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:01:20 PM

I think I have a unique idea: Distributed and connected apps. Blockchains are big interconnected networks, and information is distributed to all nodes. But it is not used for useful communication, besides transferring the transactions of the blockchain. For example a multiplayer game could connect multiple users in realtime, or the network could be used for a chat application like Discord or Slack.

I would define an API on top of a blockchain, to send messages to one node, or a group of nodes in realtime. This would allow someone to write a server, which manages multiple nodes, and a client software which interacts with the API, for P2P or multiuser applications.

Additionally I would implement a way to start programs in a secure environment. For example someone writes a chat application. A user who wants to use the chat can then install the client part of the application on their computer, and on some other computer is the server installed. In general there would be a distributed computing concept: If someone wants to sell their CPU power, they can offer to run other programs on their computers, for a fee.

The blockchain Golem and iExec implements already such a distributed computing system. But it is heavy and needs a lot of resources. Both systems are using Docker containers as the environment where the applications are executed. So basically this needs to install and run a full virtual Linux system for each task. iExec even recommends to run the whole system inside a Oracle or Virtual Box virtual machine for security reasons (but interestingly, their manual includes steps to import the private keys of an Ethereum wallet inside the virtual machine for the billing process, nothing can go wrong with this). And I don't see an easy way for Golem or iExec to interconnect with other systems, as my system would allow it.

My system would implement a lightweight concept: Instead of emulating a full Linux system, it would be a limited custom virtual machine (VM), with high level custom services for accessing the blockchain communication and for local storage, maybe similar to the Java VM. A user can configure the amount of RAM, storage, and CPU usage they would give the VM. And everything built in one easy to use program with a web interface, which can be installed without problems on Windows, Linux and Mac (iExec and Golem recommend Linux and need WSL for Windows, because of Docker, and the setup is not easy).

Same as with Golem, I would allow to use long running services, or batch process tasks. A game server would be a long running service, but for example calculating a 3D rendering would be a batch process which ends after the calculation.

There could also be a fee to create an account for a multiuser game, or a monthly fee. Someone could implement a massive multiplayer online role-playing game with my system (if the network communication is fast enough for realtime playing), and trading of the items or characters could be integrated in the system. For efficiency and for the 3D graphics output, the game application would run as a native app in this case on the user's system. There would be libraries, or maybe a microservice to the node application, to communicate with the network.

There would be global high level services like a naming registry integrated in the system. This can be used for a messaging system. A user can register their name, and then someone can send them messages by name. But because it is integrated with the blockchain, there could be a fee involved to send a message. This would implement an eMail system where spam is unlikely, because it would be too expensive. Or a celebrity can set a high fee, and only fans who want to pay the fee can contact them.

Or a webserver could run at a named node. There could be a low fee to view the pages, which would give the author of the webpages a revenue for the content without ads.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569

Goldeth.io

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:15:11 PM

A lot of new altcoins have been launched nowadays and almost all of them are just shitcoins in the cryptocurrencies space that has no price and no community. because the created altcoins do not have a clear direction and purpose and do not have products that are acceptable to commodity investors. so my advice is to make an altcoin with a direction and purpose and a product that can be offered to investors and other commodities.

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:44:20 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2021, 02:39:16 AM by Dragonfund

You just need to package your ideas more neatly in a paper, become the basic framework of the project, then look for people who can support your project ideas to be more interesting.
In addition to the current DEFI project, projects that are currently in demand are projects about games that have a play to earn feature.

Ideas without proper funding and marketing will die even before implementation, it wouldn't go far and even if they get launched, they will get stress out because proper projects need proper marketing and promotion, its very essential in every business except a commodity that doesn't need advert but you and I know that new projects need proper marketing and influence, money has to be burn to see the public interest you know.
Capital comes along with strategic idea, it's very essential in planning a project.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:56:35 PM

A lot of new altcoins have been launched nowadays and almost all of them are just shitcoins in the cryptocurrencies space that has no price and no community. because the created altcoins do not have a clear direction and purpose and do not have products that are acceptable to commodity investors. so my advice is to make an altcoin with a direction and purpose and a product that can be offered to investors and other commodities.
and also OP can make best use of market situation, I mean if OP is planning to develop his own project then OP can also use unique strategy. For example, an interesting concept, a blockchain game, a quality product. now that DEFI and NFT have caught the public's attention, maybe the OP can take this option for his project development material.

programmer-frank (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:18:23 PM

I think fast transaction time and low fee is also important. I've tested Cardano today, and fee is $0.40 at the moment per transaction, and I measured 84 seconds until my ADA showed up in a wallet, sent from another wallet (not an exchange, both wallets locally installed). Also minimum transaction amount is one ADA. So obviously I couldn't use it to buy a bubble gum in a kiosk. Is there a better altcoin which doesn't have such limits and with lower fees?

A coin with less than 1 cent transfer fee, no minimum amount, and less than 1 second transfer time could really replace fiat money. Also the number of transactions is important. VISA handles 1700 transactions per second, so this would be the goal. Cardano has been tested with 250 transaction per second and they are planning 1 million transactions per second, but if the other parameters don't change, then it isn't viable. And I don't need to mention the transaction fees for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: