Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEEFY FINANCE WORTH TO BUY?  (Read 113 times)
gustavroy (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 11:53:28 AM

Hello everybody. I was scanning the market and i realised $beefy is under 1k$ and i just thinking. about to buy some. Limited supply is key role for me and beefy is fits to it well. Does anyone know about the project and help me to clerify this.
ps. Check $AUTO they looks same even limited supplies. I have some maybe both can see over 10k in next bull run. What do you think? Which one is better? Worth to invest?

And most important. Can i trust to beefy.finance dapp to lock my funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:20:49 AM

Beefy does not look bad. Relatively small marketcap (top 380) but... from the other hand 68 mln $ evaluation for project that has 190 daily transactions? 180 daily users? No one is using this.
https://dappradar.com/binance-smart-chain/defi/beefy-finance
I would not invest in it.
Limited supply is not everything.

Audited by Cetrik. Listed on binance. So far none of coins listed by binance ended as exit scam + cetrik audit = I guess they wont scam you.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:59:29 AM

how much are you willing to invest? don't go overboard. if you can't diversify i think there's no need to take the risk. just put it on famous farms like pancake, uni, etc and enjoy the roi. ofc, putting $100 might be okay.

i don't really think speculative project like this is worth the risk. might as well wait for the dydx token launch if you want to buy new token as early as possible from a relatively well-known platform.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:09:51 PM

Beefy finance is really doing well right now in coinmarketcap mate +7% so perhaps it's a good choice.. And so far there's no bad record of this project wherein already listed in some exchanges as well which is good. so no need to worry probably. but i suggest just invest what amount you can afford to lose because we don't know what will be the situation in the future.. Indeed market is really not good right now and mostly always suddenly turn into red. So keep monitoring this one if you want to invest in it.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 06:39:00 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2021, 10:43:54 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Beefy finance is really doing well right now in coinmarketcap mate +7% so perhaps it's a good choice..

1 green daily candle ... " so perhaps it's a good choice..". Man you really make financial decisions based on 1 day green candle? You are high rank bitcointalk member. People make financial decisions based on research on this forum and you suggest investing in project evaluated at 68 mln $ that bearly no one is using based on +7% daily candle. 200 users yesterday. And this information is not hard to find. Especially for you (3 post above yours)

from the other hand 68 mln $ evaluation for project that has 190 daily transactions? 180 daily users? No one is using this.
gustavroy (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 11:21:03 AM

Beefy finance is really doing well right now in coinmarketcap mate +7% so perhaps it's a good choice..

1 green daily candle ... " so perhaps it's a good choice..". Man you really make financial decisions based on 1 day green candle? You are high rank bitcointalk member. People make financial decisions based on research on this forum and you suggest investing in project evaluated at 68 mln $ that bearly no one is using based on +7% daily candle. 200 users yesterday. And this information is not hard to find. Especially for you (3 post above yours)

from the other hand 68 mln $ evaluation for project that has 190 daily transactions? 180 daily users? No one is using this.

Thanks for the replies. I was not know the daily user number. Thanks for the information. I guess i will pass that and scan for another options.

Best Regards.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 02:40:07 PM

Thanks for the replies. I was not know the daily user number. Thanks for the information. I guess i will pass that and scan for another options.

Best Regards.

This is the beauty of having a membership in a big forum like BTT you can always have different opinions from different people and from there you can be making an informed decision. Now, as to Beefy Finance I think it will not really be a bad investment but if you are looking for one that can really standout maybe you should keep on looking. And good luck!

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:24:34 PM

This is the beauty of having a membership in a big forum like BTT you can always have different opinions from different people and from there you can be making an informed decision. Now, as to Beefy Finance I think it will not really be a bad investment but if you are looking for one that can really standout maybe you should keep on looking. And good luck!
Looking for the good is something that everyone should do, but believing in every new thing can sometimes be a fatal mistake too, so the consideration will still be on old projects that have been successful and are also very strong by nature.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gustavroy (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:48:45 PM

Looking for the good is something that everyone should do, but believing in every new thing can sometimes be a fatal mistake too, so the consideration will still be on old projects that have been successful and are also very strong by nature.

You are right about the risk of the new and old projects. But old projects generaly already priced and their market caps usualy high. I want to find some low market cap projects with good team and tokenomics at all.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:17:38 PM

Hello everybody. I was scanning the market and i realised $beefy is under 1k$ and i just thinking. about to buy some. Limited supply is key role for me and beefy is fits to it well. Does anyone know about the project and help me to clerify this.
ps. Check $AUTO they looks same even limited supplies. I have some maybe both can see over 10k in next bull run. What do you think? Which one is better? Worth to invest?

You need to analysis huge, before investing your money.I had made some blind investment on UFT coin. When the price was around 2$. Then with the bitcoin dump, followed by May month. I had lossed over 70% of my investment. Which is around 3000$, it was huge loss for me. So investigation is important before investment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀