Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help in password recovery for your wallet.dat  (Read 94 times)
Unnameduser77 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:53:05 PM

If you forgot the password from your wallet I may able to help you to recover it for reward.
If the password was generated in password generator - forget about it, it's almost impossible.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:38:58 PM

Let me ask some questions first.

Where's your portfolio doing this service previously on other platform or so? And why people should trust a new comer with such a confidential task?

There are already trusted service/s with such kind, why people should choose you instead of those.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:30:30 AM

If you forgot the password from your wallet I may able to help you to recover it for reward.
If the password was generated in password generator - forget about it, it's almost impossible.
What will be the process and what is the difference between coming from your own created password from one coming on password generator is it the complexity, like blockchain.com where you do not have the private key and you only have the wallet identifier and your email for login verification, have you done it on the blockchain.com and what's your success rate.
Unnameduser77 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:01:20 AM

Let me ask some questions first.

Where's your portfolio doing this service previously on other platform or so? And why people should trust a new comer with such a confidential task?

There are already trusted service/s with such kind, why people should choose you instead of those.
I don't have portfolio on other platforms. Previously I worked with people offline. Trust is the thing that may be deserved only with time. So, portfolio may appear here in this thread with time if someone would deal with me and then leave a review - that could be an only real proof.
Usually I don’t need a wallet file itself, only hash. There are risks only on my side, not the customer’s.
Of course, there are other services and everyone is free to choose which service to use. Most of these services won’t take less than 20% as a fee or even won’t take to work wallet file with “small” balance. I have a flexible cooperation conditions and individual approach.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 08:25:10 AM

What difference does it make if someone used a password generator or not??
Everyone knows the standard for passwords today has to be alphanumeric which has to have a combination of some Upper case and special characters to qualified a strong password.

Are you hoping to crack the Wallet by brute force with passwords  like qwerty, 12345, password etcetera tbh I don't think you would have much luck here unless you have something no one has heard of....

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Unnameduser77 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:28:15 AM

What will be the process and what is the difference between coming from your own created password from one coming on password generator is it the complexity, like blockchain.com where you do not have the private key and you only have the wallet identifier and your email for login verification, have you done it on the blockchain.com and what's your success rate.
The difference between “own” password and password generated by a program is quite simple. It’s a logic. When you generally form the password, you have some logic of doing it. Program forms the password without any logic. It means that the only way to crack the password is brute force attack. If password has 8 characters and consists of only letters (upper and lower case) and digits it would take years to complete brute force attack because bitcoin’ wallet hash is a slow hash.
If the password was generated by user there is a different approach and high chances for success (over 80%).
It’s possible to recover a wallet from blockchain.com. But you have to have access to the your email which you used to login it.
Unnameduser77 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:46:12 AM

What difference does it make if someone used a password generator or not??
Everyone knows the standard for passwords today has to be alphanumeric which has to have a combination of some Upper case and special characters to qualified a strong password.

Are you hoping to crack the Wallet by brute force with passwords  like qwerty, 12345, password etcetera tbh I don't think you would have much luck here unless you have something no one has heard of....
I think the answer to your question is in my reply to another user above.
Brute force attack with “stupid password” dictionary – good joke ))) but in some very rare circumstances may have a right for life )))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: